CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard D Hall

Penny Farthing

47 minutes ago, Penelope said:

This conspiracy theorist nutjob and slime-ball has been harassing Manchester Arena bombing survivors and claimed that the bombing did not happen. It turn out that the Hall is a market trader from Wales.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63412651

0_CaptureJPG.jpg

Does he drive an imaginary M4?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

This conspiracy theorist nutjob and slime-ball has been harassing Manchester Arena bombing survivors and claimed that the bombing did not happen. It turn out that the Hall is a market trader from Wales.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63412651

0_CaptureJPG.jpg

I’m inclined to give a good hearing to a potato over the BBC’ overcooked bollocks.

Plus, Better Call Saul double is very entertaining.

No points there, Pen.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I’m inclined to give a good hearing to a potato over the BBC’ overcooked bollocks.

Plus, Better Call Saul double is very entertaining.

No points there, Pen.

There are lots of points .. this fuckwit say's that he can find no evidence of the arena bombing .. actually there is no obvious evidence of the IRA Manchester bomb either .. could also take you to the exact spot where the Warrington bomb exploded but I could not show you any physical evidence but all three bombing actually happened.

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

There are lots of points .. this fuckwit say's that he can find no evidence of the arena bombing .. actually there is no obvious evidence of the IRA Manchester bomb either .. could also take you to the exact spot where the Warrington bomb exploded but I could not show you any physical evidence but all three bombing actually happened.

Sorry, Pen, I better clarify: I was alluding to Father Ted’s ‘A Song for Europe’ Irish performance.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

He looks like a stage hypnotist.

Here’s a link to some of his best work. It’s honestly some of the best comedy I’ve seen in ages. The re-enactment of an alien killed by a coal shovel is Partridge-esque gold. If you need help with the accent, @Roadkill will happily oblige. The piss taking Geordie old fella should’ve been on the stage. Cracking line in v-neck sweaters, too. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Here’s a link to some of his best work. It’s honestly some of the best comedy I’ve seen in ages. The re-enactment of an alien killed by a coal shovel is Partridge-esque gold. If you need help with the accent, @Roadkill will happily oblige. The piss taking Geordie old fella should’ve been on the stage. Cracking line in v-neck sweaters, too. 

Its already subtitled. Thrilling stuff, mind.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fucking Hell, I've had acid trips that were less surreal than that. I don't want to sound incredulous, but I have a few questions. 

1: If you were part of a race of beings who had mastered interstellar spaceflight, why would you travel vast galactic distances to hang around in a Gateshead alleyway for three days?

2: If you were part of a race of beings who had mastered interstellar flight, how did you end up getting killed by an enraged, pissed up Geordie armed with nothing but a shovel?

3: What the fuck was the bloke saying when the re-enactment scenes were playing and the subtitles dropped out?  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its already subtitled. Thrilling stuff, mind.

Can you imagine the type of aliens who would actually choose to land on this planet sized sphere of spastics. Not the brainy ones who built the pyramids and that fucking Aztec city that no cunt can find. No, we would end up with fliddy chav aliens like in ‘District 9’.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can you imagine the type of aliens who would actually choose to land on this planet sized sphere of spastics. Not the brainy ones who built the pyramids and that fucking Aztec city that no cunt can find. No, we would end up with fliddy chav aliens like in ‘District 9’.

Didn't they build the radio telescope at Jodrell Bank?