CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hangover Cures

As it's a Sunday evening, I'm suffering the aftermath of last night's heavily cut bugle.

What method do the denziens of this fine site use to alleviate the symptoms of shit marching powder?

I'll go first with an old family recipe:

Ingredients: 

- 1 tbsp (15ml) of Whiskas

- 1 saucer of full fat milk (room temperature)

- 1 tin whistle

- 1 stray cat

Preparation:

Using the spoon, delicately place the Whiskas on your knob (you may need a certain amount of wrist action to get it in a condition to bear the load).

When it's all balanced nicely use the whistle and saucer of milk in conjunction to attract a stray cat.

Gently coax the stray over and get it to lick all the Whiskas off your semi-flaccid member.

Works a fucking treat, let me tell you.

Now, let's hear from you, fellow cunts - what tried and tested cures do you use to lift bugle or alcohol related hangovers?

48 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

As it's a Sunday evening, I'm suffering the aftermath of last night's heavily cut bugle.

What method do the denziens of this fine site use to alleviate the symptoms of shit marching powder?

Ingredients: 

- 1 tin whistle

- 1 stray cat

Preparation:

Using the spoon, delicately place the Whiskas on your knob (you may need a certain amount of wrist action to get it in a condition to bear the load).

When it's all balanced nicely use the whistle and saucer of milk in conjunction to attract a stray cat.

Gently coax the stray over and get it to lick all the Whiskas off your semi-flaccid member.

Now, let's hear from you, fellow cunts - what tried and tested cures do you use to lift bugle or alcohol related hangovers?

You need help.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Ingredients: 

- 1 tin whistle

- 1 stray cat

Preparation:

Best preventative is to get good bugle HS, what kind of shit are you getting? Is it from the Albanians? 

On 06/11/2022 at 18:17, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Ingredients: 

- 1 tin whistle

- 1 stray cat

Preparation:

HAIR OF THE DOG why harp on about cats, when it's dogs.

Stupid cunt, with a bloated face, talking out of his ring hole.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

Well if you've got something that really aches, like your head, I would suggest that you cut it off post-haste. If, in your hungover state, you don't think you have the stomach for the task I can pop round and do it with a katana that I nicked from a former poster on this site. No need to thank me, just give me some money for fuel.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well if you've got something that really aches, like your head, I would suggest that you cut it off post-haste. If, in your hungover state, you don't think you have the stomach for the task I can pop round and do it with a katana that I nicked from a former poster on this site. No need to thank me, just give me some money for fuel.

You teddy bear molesting revisionist cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You teddy bear molesting revisionist cunt.

Fuck me, Bawsey is supposed to the resident autist plugged into the mainframe. It's been so long since I called Drew "Won't anybody think of the children?" BigBollox a Pudsey Bear raper that I'd forgotten about it.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, Bawsey is supposed to the resident autist plugged into the mainframe. It's been so long since I called Drew "Won't anybody think of the children?" BigBollox a Pudsey Bear raper that I'd forgotten about it.

I didn’t even know that. I was just referencing Keith Lard after Drew mentioned Katanas. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Only two, I seem to get pissed a lot quicker since I've been fully vaxed against the Kung-Flu. 

You’ll probably have been far to pissed then to know that both Pfizer and Moderna have now said that they’re now launching clinical trials into ‘vaccine associated heart problems’ in teens and young adults (NBC News). The rest of the jabbed up sheeple will have to wait a little longer for their age groups to be included but it’s coming soon. I’m not sure, but I think myself and a couple of other members have commented on the possibility that these ‘totally safe and totally effective’ experimental cash cows, sorry vaccines are probably the biggest criminal act ever inflicted on the human race. 
Anyway ‘ Last orders folks. Booster anyone? A wee jab for the road?’

’Not for me thanks. I’m the designated conspiracy theorist tonight.’ 💉🐑

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’ll probably have been far to pissed then to know that both Pfizer and Moderna have now said that they’re now launching clinical trials into ‘vaccine associated heart problems’ in teens and young adults (NBC News). The rest of the jabbed up sheeple will have to wait a little longer for their age groups to be included but it’s coming soon. I’m not sure, but I think myself and a couple of other members have commented on the possibility that these ‘totally safe and totally effective’ experimental cash cows, sorry vaccines are probably the biggest criminal act ever inflicted on the human race. 
Anyway ‘ Last orders folks. Booster anyone? A wee jab for the road?’

’Not for me thanks. I’m the designated conspiracy theorist tonight.’ 💉🐑

If you must cite a news source, then at least be honest enough to quote it correctly rather than miss out bits to suit your deranged narrative.

Incidentally, you're the designated conspiracy theorist every night but omitted to mention that thus far, every theory of yours has turned to shit upon closer examination.