CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hangover Cures

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Put a face to a name….

I think you might have posted this before. I’ve definitely seen it on here. I love the way he spends 2 minutes practicing form and explaining how important it is to keep the blade straight… then sweeps it upwards like a golf club and knocks everything on the floor. 
Not exactly Doug Marcaida.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you might have posted this before. I’ve definitely seen it on here. I love the way he spends 2 minutes practicing form and explaining how important it is to keep the blade straight… then sweeps it upwards like a golf club and knocks everything on the floor. 
Not exactly Doug Marcaida.

This well-known clip might be old (25+ years?) but it's still the best 'make an idiot of yourself with a weapon' upload. It's the snarl at 4 secs which gets me every time. What an idiot.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

every theory of yours has turned to shit upon closer examination.

The Surgeon General of Florida Dr. Joseph Ladapo, MD, PHD (Harvard) and Associate Professor at UCLA Med School might disagree with you I think.

He has now recommended that males aged 18 to 39 should not be given mRNA vaccines due to the increased risk of myocarditis and various other serious conditions, quoting a serious adverse reaction rate of one in eight hundred.

I’m curious as to whether you had any meaningful discussions with Dr. Lapado during your time at Harvard studying for your medical degree and PHD?

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Like the time I mentioned that the fanatical US support for the Ukraine ‘war’ is a massive money laundering scheme?

FTX. Need I say anymore? 🤣

Absolutely you do. What are you on about?

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Surgeon General of Florida Dr. Joseph Ladapo, MD, PHD (Harvard) and Associate Professor at UCLA Med School might disagree with you I think.

He has now recommended that males aged 18 to 39 should not be given mRNA vaccines due to the increased risk of myocarditis and various other serious conditions, quoting a serious adverse reaction rate of one in eight hundred.

I’m curious as to whether you had any meaningful discussions with Dr. Lapado during your time at Harvard studying for your medical degree and PHD?

Not sure why you are curious when the rest of the scientific and medical community would like to have "meaningful discussions" with Dr Lapado. Questions are being asked as to who conducted the "analysis" and more importantly, who peer reviewed it. Specifically, they would like to know why an obscure methodology was used and why there was no comparison with covid patients who developed myocarditis symptoms.

The State of Florida spreads antivaccine disinformation disguised as an epidemiological “study” | Science-Based Medicine (sciencebasedmedicine.org)

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Keep on drinking the Koolade Luv. You’ll see the truth sooner or later, with or without my help. No need to thank me.

No good bawling your head off. You said it yourself, most of what you post is "shit".

28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure why you are curious when the rest of the scientific and medical community would like to have "meaningful discussions" with Dr Lapado. Questions are being asked as to who conducted the "analysis" and more importantly, who peer reviewed it. Specifically, they would like to know why an obscure methodology was used and why there was no comparison with covid patients who developed myocarditis symptoms.

The State of Florida spreads antivaccine disinformation disguised as an epidemiological “study” | Science-Based Medicine (sciencebasedmedicine.org)

No good bawling your head off. You said it yourself, most of what you post is "shit".

Leave him alone, he’s far too busy searching for the missing ‘red wave!’

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s there somewhere. I guess you’re just overwhelmed by Merseyside’s enormous ‘blue wave’. I am of course referring to Everton waving ‘Bye Bye’ to the Premier League with the season barely half over. 🤣

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Trump endorsed candidates :

216 elected

19 not elected.

Donald J Trump is not the problem. He’s sacrificed his life of privilege and leisure to fight for the solution. You need to listen to the MSM a bit less if you want to be taken seriously.

’You’re fired!’

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

But my ‘shit’ is increasingly  smelling a lot rosier than the raw sewage you come back at me with. 😘

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:
21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Like the time I mentioned that the fanatical US support for the Ukraine ‘war’ is a massive money laundering scheme?

FTX. Need I say anymore? 🤣

Expand  

It would appear that you’re not up to speed as usual. I guess you need a couple of days till your fact checkers come up with some ridiculous explanation about Sam Bankman-Fried, darling of the DNC and  second largest donor  after George Soros. And no doubt the hundreds of millions of dollars and increasingly appearing to be billions which have been doing the money go round from the US to Ukraine and then back to the corrupt DC swamp creatures (on both sides), will be added to the ever increasing list of conspiracy theories which can be traced back to the ‘orange man bad’. 
Wake up ffs.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It would appear that you’re not up to speed as usual. I guess you need a couple of days till your fact checkers come up with some ridiculous explanation about Sam Bankman-Fried, darling of the DNC and  second largest donor  after George Soros. And no doubt the hundreds of millions of dollars and increasingly appearing to be billions which have been doing the money go round from the US to Ukraine and then back to the corrupt DC swamp creatures (on both sides), will be added to the ever increasing list of conspiracy theories which can be traced back to the ‘orange man bad’. 
Wake up ffs.

What have Bankman-Fried and Soros got in common?

Not that we're allowed to make that connection, because that would of course be antisemitic.

The Austrian painter was right.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Wake up ffs.

Wake up to Magnet and Southern?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

It’s there somewhere. I guess you’re just overwhelmed by Merseyside’s enormous ‘blue wave’. I am of course referring to Everton waving ‘Bye Bye’ to the Premier League with the season barely half over. 🤣

Utterly brilliant. @scotty you’re better than this. Both, kindly…catch stage 4….soon.

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Wake up ffs.

I fingered one damp mangrove woman in the mid-80’s and you won’t let it go?

• Like 1