CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

8 Billion Cunts...

Old Chap Raasclaat

Listening to the radio today and apparently there are now 8 Billion of us on the planet. I was a bit worse for wear yesterday, but I could have sworn BBC news were talking about the negative effects the worlds population is having on the planet... well no fucking shit. Every fucker out there, drinks, eats, shits, wants 2 holidays a year, washes their clothes regularly and are most likely scared of a bit of cold weather and want the heating on. Say what you want about greener energy, electric cars, vegan/vegetarian diets etc etc, it means nothing when compared to damage the sheer number of cunts alive are doing to the planet. The fact I was stressed out this morning, driving around road closures, so the useless water company cunts could fix some pipes (that were no doubt blocked with human shit) didn't help change my mind.

We need to thin the herd, I'm no expert but I'd imagine a few billion off that total and most of the world's troubles would disappear. Roll on Covid 2074, and fuck off.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Neil said:

I cannot believe that I share my planet with 7,999,999,999 others and every single one of them is a cunt.

Neil, if I see one more post from you with an unnecessarily huge gap, you can consider yourself well and truly marked.

I strongly suggest that you invest in some big buttoned mobile phone before I chop your fat fucking fingers off.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Listening to the radio today and apparently there are now 8 Billion of us on the planet. I was a bit worse for wear yesterday, but I could have sworn BBC news were talking about the negative effects the worlds population is having on the planet... well no fucking shit. Every fucker out there, drinks, eats, shits, wants 2 holidays a year, washes their clothes regularly and are most likely scared of a bit of cold weather and want the heating on. Say what you want about greener energy, electric cars, vegan/vegetarian diets etc etc, it means nothing when compared to damage the sheer number of cunts alive are doing to the planet. The fact I was stressed out this morning, driving around road closures, so the useless water company cunts could fix some pipes (that were no doubt blocked with human shit) didn't help change my mind.

We need to thin the herd, I'm no expert but I'd imagine a few billion off that total and most of the world's troubles would disappear. Roll on Covid 2074, and fuck off.

Don't worry OCR, Ivan's just fucked up and dropped a missile on some Polish farmer's grain elavator, so we're now probably at Defcon 1.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Neil, if I see one more post from you with an unnecessarily huge gap, you can consider yourself well and truly marked.

I strongly suggest that you invest in some big buttoned mobile phone before I chop your fat fucking fingers off.

It's in recognition of the gap between my lot and the rest of the division

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

It's in recognition of the gap between my lot and the rest of the division

Seriously though Neil, you've been on here for ages, how come you haven't worked out how to post properly yet? I'm sure you've also replied to people directly below them and not quoting them. What kind of cunt behaviour is this Neil or have you simply given up on life?

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't worry OCR, Ivan's just fucked up and dropped a missile on some Polish farmer's grain elavator, so we're now probably at Defcon 1.

What's happened, maybe the old voodoo does work... After my nomination we'll have WW3 and hopefully a few billion dead. 

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Seriously though Neil, you've been on here for ages, how come you haven't worked out how to post properly yet? I'm sure you've also replied to people directly below them and not quoting them. What kind of cunt behaviour is this Neil or have you simply given up on life?

Its my fucking phone, those fucking slitty eyed yellow cunts sent me an update and now its all over the fucking place. I need to get in to Norwich soon and firebomb one of the cunts take-aways. Exterminate the bastards and 8 billion doesn't become an issue

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A man who is tired of Norwich is tired of life.

They say the same about London Decimus, I've never been to Norwich. I've got some time off in a few days, what do say we find where @Cunty BigBollox hangs around, tempt him to the local pier with assorted alcoholic drinks and then throw him off the edge... At 2am. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Its my fucking phone, those fucking slitty eyed yellow cunts sent me an update and now its all over the fucking place. I need to get in to Norwich soon and firebomb one of the cunts take-aways. Exterminate the bastards and 8 billion doesn't become an issue

The Chinese government has just tasked Jet Li with travelling to Norfolk and kicking your fucking cunt in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

They say the same about London Decimus, I've never been to Norwich. I've got some time off in a few days, what do say we find where @Cunty BigBollox hangs around, tempt him to the local pier with assorted alcoholic drinks and then throw him off the edge... At 2am. 

A pier in Norwich? The only time Norwich will have one will be when you pair of cunts turn up.

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm sorry to add fuel to the fire:

https://www.worldometers.info/

But you are correct. We can build electric cars, bikes, invest in solar energy etc. on an individual level, though the truth is human expansion, and its relationship with the constant depletion of scarce natural resources as the Earth warms more quickly than scientists had predicted, is on the brink of irreversibility. And the UK is responsible for currently 1% of carbon emissions (17th) which, in comparison with China (29%, 1st) and the US (14%, 2nd), is a mere piss in the shower. 

The Earth's health is reaching the point where it will depend on some catastrophic, population-thinning event, whether a 10 mile-wide asteroid or metaphoric US Civil War with proper, modern weapons. For our beautiful planet to recover, and to avoid inbreeding, I'd imagine no more than a few surviving million humans worldwide might be needed to repopulate, along with the evolution of restorative ecosystems and a thriving natural animal kingdom.

In the rare chance I am part of such a momentous event, I will house several hundred former Yulin dog meat 'festival' traders/butchers in work camps, who will provide sports entertainment for the Wolf Dynasty through being hunted by our finest Canis lupus beasts, known annually as the 'R-Soles Awards'. Just imagine the slitty-eyed shits trying to pronounce that.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Set an example for the few billion then, you useless cunt.

19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm sorry to add fuel to the fire:

https://www.worldometers.info/

But you are correct. We can build electric cars, bikes, invest in solar energy etc. on an individual level, though the truth is human expansion, and its relationship with the constant depletion of scarce natural resources as the Earth warms more quickly than scientists had predicted, is on the brink of irreversibility. And the UK is responsible for currently 1% of carbon emissions (17th) which, in comparison with China (29%, 1st) and the US (14%, 2nd), is a mere piss in the shower. 

The Earth's health is reaching the point where it will depend on some catastrophic, population-thinning event, whether a 10 mile-wide asteroid or metaphoric US Civil War with proper, modern weapons. For our beautiful planet to recover, and to avoid inbreeding, I'd imagine no more than a few surviving million humans worldwide might be needed to repopulate, along with the evolution of restorative ecosystems and a thriving natural animal kingdom.

In the rare chance I am part of such a momentous event, I will house several hundred former Yulin dog meat 'festival' traders/butchers in work camps, who will provide sports entertainment for the Wolf Dynasty through being hunted by our finest Canis lupus beasts, known annually as the 'R-Soles Awards'. Just imagine the slitty-eyed shits trying to pronounce that.

It was a fucking riot when the Emcee introduced Ronnie O’Sullivan at the Hong Kong Masters.

• Like 1

On 15/11/2022 at 17:32, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Spot fucking on

Not a single fucking cunt at COP27 had the brain power to link the shitty state of our planet to the vastly overpopulated mass of ecosystem destroying humans.

All the current problems are due to too many people, it’s really not hard to work it out. Unfortunately not a single world leader or prominent person has the balls to raise it.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spot fucking on

Not a single fucking cunt at COP27 had the brain power to link the shitty state of our planet to the vastly overpopulated mass of ecosystem destroying humans.

All the current problems are due to too many people, it’s really not hard to work it out. Unfortunately not a single world leader or prominent person has the balls to raise it.

I’ve had the catalytic converters removed and resonators fitted on my imaginary M4 recently and the ECU remapped. It feels as if the performance has improved and it’s definitely noisier but just knowing it’s polluting a bit more brings a smile to my my face every time I drive it. ‘Yeehaa!’

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Spot fucking on

Is there a solution though Stubbs, i.e. China's one-child policy incepted in the 80s, which could be used as an illustration of how countries might attempt to slow the growth of cuntish humans? But how could authorities enforce such a law? I have little doubt the cruel slitty eyed shits would kidnap an 'illegal' 2nd or 3rd family child and incarcerate it nonchalantly, though I cannot envisage Western societies controlling demographics with the same degree of ruthlessness to make it successful.

It's hard to see past so many qualified people who have failed to highlight the bleedin' obvious. Perhaps they haven't mentioned overpopulation because it's plainly too late (human growth is irreversible), and they're simply trying to deal with the horror that lies ahead.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Is there a solution though Stubbs, i.e. China's one-child policy incepted in the 80s, which could be used as an illustration of how countries might attempt to slow the growth of cuntish humans? But how could authorities enforce such a law? I have little doubt the cruel slitty eyed shits would kidnap an 'illegal' 2nd or 3rd family child and incarcerate it nonchalantly, though I cannot envisage Western societies controlling demographics with the same degree of ruthlessness to make it successful.

It's hard to see past so many qualified people who have failed to highlight the bleedin' obvious. Perhaps they haven't mentioned overpopulation because it's plainly too late (human growth is irreversible), and they're simply trying to deal with the horror that lies ahead.

The Covid mRNA vaccines will take care of that problem. That’s what they’re designed for, and the added bonus for Mr Gates etc. is that the human race will queue up and pay for their own demise. Job done.💉🐑

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The only hope for humanity and the planet in general is the doomsday scenario of total antibiotic resistance.

Obviously from a selfish perspective, I wouldn't ever want my child, friend or wife to cut themselves on a rusty piece of metal and then die of an infection that currently could be easily treated with penicillin. But it's the only scenario that I can envisage where the human population is curtailed by a large degree.

Saying that, our species is like an insidious virus, and will inevitably find a way to adapt and kill its host organism.

• Like 1