CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The UK Now Officially In Recession

Neil

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As you will be plastic skippy. Don’t forget 75% of the earths population lives just to your north and every stinking gook, slope and curry wahalla will see Australia as a home from home; it’s full of flies, dangerous snakes and is hot as fuck. 

Good luck with your new Burmese war criminal neighbours 

My neighbours are lovely people. Everybody needs good neighbours. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've been absolutely off of my tits every day since I finished work on the 15th. It may not be snowing anywhere else, but it's been a total white out here on top of everything else I've shoved up my nose and into my gob.

Withers! You're lucky I'm washing it all down with some herbage and benzos, otherwise I'd be coming down on you like a tonne of fucking bricks. Say something to make me laugh or you're dead meat, you slimy fucking worm.

Will you just fuck off?

On 22/12/2022 at 09:57, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fucked any more glove puppets recently you fucking sicko? I’m no expert (and happy to ask my sex therapist friend for you if you ask nicely) but I reckon that filthy bastard Nookie bear should be next in line for your attention. If you get really bored halfway through thrusting into a lifeless Bear, with apologies to Mr Freud, you could count his sphincteral openings. 

Merry Christmas, you spectacularly dull twat. 

Allright lads?

On 19/11/2022 at 06:00, Last Cunt Standing said:

I believe those traditionally best placed to predict UK economic headwinds Neil are Hookers, Publicans and Taxi Drivers. I suggest you’ll be fully abreast of the situation with a few research trips/nights on the tiles. Do report back. 

Economic headwinds, recession and whatever, Doc. We’re still ‘ considerably richer than you’ Now, fuck off up an Abbo’s arse you runaway tramp.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Economic headwinds, recession and whatever, Doc. We’re still ‘ considerably richer than you’ Now, fuck off up an Abbo’s arse you runaway tramp.

DC I came back from Belfast on the day sailing to Birkenhead yesterday. It was raining heavily when we arrived , but not heavily enough to hide the absolute fucking eyesore across the river, so the imaginary M4 got a damn good  thrashing down the M53 past Elmsmere Port and Runcorn to the M56 and onward to the big smoke. Happy new year.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

DC I came back from Belfast on the day sailing to Birkenhead yesterday. It was raining heavily when we arrived , but not heavily enough to hide the absolute fucking eyesore across the river, so the imaginary M4 got a damn good  thrashing down the M53 past Elmsmere Port and Runcorn to the M56 and onward to the big smoke. Happy new year.

You shambolic sash cunt. I’d have rolled the orange carpet out. Mrs Cnut is beside herself. I’ve got ninety gallon of four star here and a partially used Xmas tree that you could have flogged on. I’m disappointed. Saying that, every cunt’s  getting shot up here lately but we still could’ve had a quiet night out. Cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You shambolic sash cunt. I’d have rolled the orange carpet out. Mrs Cnut is beside herself. I’ve got ninety gallon of four star here and a partially used Xmas tree that you could have flogged on. I’m disappointed.

Next time DC, but the cunt in the passenger seat (who I love dearly) was touching cloth and her mum  works at Watford Gap services (fitting lorry tyres) so she gets the VIP treatment (a free egg and onion sandwich) every time she pops in for an emergency clearout. Swings and roundabouts mate.