CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English ‘football’

Bubba

On 22/11/2022 at 18:54, Bubba said:

He’s an odd looking cunt, isn’t he?  Bit gormless too. 

I hope that him and that greasy fucking cunt Ronaldo are knocked out at the group stages - the pair of whining, diving, slimy faggot cunts. 

What's going on, Bubba? If you don't beat the head choppers we may have to endure the Yanks going further in the tournament, which I absolutely won't fucking tolerate.

Have a word.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

What's going on, Bubba? If you don't beat the head choppers we may have to endure the Yanks going further in the tournament, which I absolutely won't fucking tolerate.

Have a word.

We were fucking shite. There’s no way we qualify now. If we’d turned over the camel fuckers, we could’ve played out a nice draw with no cards or injuries and both home nations through. 

After the 29th, I’ll be supporting your lot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba said:

We were fucking shite. There’s no way we qualify now. If we’d turned over the camel fuckers, we could’ve played out a nice draw with no cards or injuries and both home nations through. 

I still shudder when I think of the Scotland 1-1 Iran result from 1978, but Jesus fucking Christ, now I don't feel nearly so bad.

1 hour ago, Bubba said:

After the 29th, I’ll be supporting your lot. 

Race traitor! 

1 hour ago, Bubba said:

Great nom @Bubba, England are/were fucking shit. 

Absolutely fucking awful display. Granted the USA are no longer minnows and have quite an exciting team, but we're supposed to be one of the favourites and should be breezing past the likes of the Yanks. If we play like that against Brazil, Argentina, France, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Belgium or Holland we can expect an absolute fucking pasting. 

Genuine contenders my arse, even the last four of the above who can't exactly claim to have squads boasting numerous world class stars would turn us over, let alone the first four.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Absolutely fucking awful display. Granted the USA are no longer minnows and have quite an exciting team, but we're supposed to be one of the favourites and should be breezing past the likes of the Yanks. If we play like that against Brazil, Argentina, France, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Belgium or Holland we can expect an absolute fucking pasting. 

Genuine contenders my arse, even the last four of the above who can't exactly claim to have squads boasting numerous world class stars would turn us over, let alone the first four.

Glad I didn’t watch it, we are shit, always have been shit, and always will be over hyped shit. 

• Like 2

We've been given the 2nd easiest group and in the last 16 we will play someone from the easiest group. I hope we get fucking battered. I didn't watch it but I assume Gareth was told beforehand that if we drew 0-0 that it meant Wales would have to beat us 4-0 and that won't happen in a month of sundays as Bale and Ramsey their two best playerrs by a mile are about 6 years past their best by dates. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Wales would have to beat us 4-0 

If you want to hedge your bets you can currently get 450/1 on a 4-0 victory for Wales. I'm almost tempted to risk a fiver on 6-2 at 1000/1, but I hate seeing bookies driving around in Bentleys.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you want to hedge your bets you can currently get 450/1 on a 4-0 victory for Wales. I'm almost tempted to risk a fiver on 6-2 at 1000/1, but I hate seeing bookies driving around in Bentleys.

If you put £50 on it i'll give you odds of 1000-1

On 26/11/2022 at 10:19, Decimus said:

The only chance you have is Southgate boring everyone to death en route to the final - there’s surely no other game plan. 

He’ll bow to public demand and play Foden, a player who’s done great things at City, but the penalty-missing spastic manager will probably play him as a wingback. 

Wonder who the next manager will be, looks like the FA will have to look abroad as Howe is doing a job at Newcastle, whilst Potter continues to destroy his reputation at Chelsea. 

7 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Wonder who the next manager will be, looks like the FA will have to look abroad

He's unlikely to be sacked, imho. The FA won't find anyone better than him at virtue signalling, which is the only thing they're interested in. Grovelling to the Floyds and muzzies, force-feeding wimmins "football" to the great unwashed, and sucking up to the benders rates far higher on the FA list of priorities than such minor matters as the game itself.

Truth be told, I'm fucking sick of it.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, scotty said:

He's unlikely to be sacked, imho. The FA won't find anyone better than him at virtue signalling, which is the only thing they're interested in. Grovelling to the Floyds and muzzies, force-feeding wimmins "football" to the great unwashed, and sucking up to the benders rates far higher on the FA list of priorities than such minor matters as the game itself.

Truth be told, I'm fucking sick of it.

It’s time to start culling the problem minorities. To be fair, Hindus, Sikhs, Chinese even, don’t demand special status and preferential treatment and are welcome to stay (no dog eating!).

It’s the blacks endlessly bleating on about their great grandparents x 11, possibly or possibly not being slaves 250 years ago. The Muslims just turning up and demanding the place be turned into a carbon copy of the shithole which they, apparently couldn’t get out of fast enough. And finally the queers, screeching and demanding that everybody is legally obliged to join in with their delusions. Those 3 groups of cunts provide nothing. If the black race for example had been wiped out 5000 years ago… no difference. Everything would have still been invented, just less raping and stabbing.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be fair, Hindus, Sikhs, Chinese even, don’t demand special status and preferential treatment

In my experience the Chinese are great to do business with. I deal with them a lot and never had a problem, always straightforward with you and pay their bills on time. 

5 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

the French, Germans and Italians have pissed all over us.

Get yourself down to Beechy Head, unleash your ‘Master Blaster’ and send them a full bladder load back across the Channel. Oh and don’t forget to jump off when you’re done.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Perhaps we looking at it in the wrong way and instead we should be bleating about the injustices done to us. How done down we were as a nation over the past 70 years  .. in truth the yanks robbed us after world war two and of course the French, Germans and Italians have pissed all over us.

Yep. Let’s look at the thing in comparative terms. 

Some Africans were forced to leave their country and travel to another one, and forced to work. They weren’t fucking well sent there to get shot or blown up, like tens of millions of white people were during two world wars, protecting their feckless black hides from a regime that would have wiped them from existence. 

But are they grateful for the sacrifice of white lives that allowed them to continue doing absolutely nothing of worth for the next 80 years? No they’re fucking not.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Some Africans were forced to leave their country and travel to another one, and forced to work. They weren’t fucking well sent there to get shot or blown up, like tens of millions of white people were during two world wars, protecting their feckless black hides from a regime that would have wiped them from existence. 

But are they grateful for the sacrifice of white lives that allowed them to continue doing absolutely nothing of worth for the next 80 years? No they’re fucking not.

Racist 

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My near ancestors were not working class nor were they hard done by but most of the people I know were and still are working class, mostly white and their ancestors were hard done by .. They fought in wars and lived  in what we would term poverty. They were not drugged up. Some of them were hard nuts and fond of a fight but they did not stab each other

• Like 1

On 21/11/2022 at 14:27, Bubba said:

Sterling is possibly the most competent dribbler, which is saying something as half the time he’s just tripping over his shoelaces before shinning the ball out for a goal kick. 

Bubba, I've noticed you're Welsh and as I haven't had the pleasure of a conversation with you as of yet, I thought I'd talk about this rousing speech from Welsh actor Michael Sheen I've just seen on the tele. Although filmed a while ago, I've got to say I love the passion and and patriotism... Imagine if England had someone to come in and do that? We'd win everything going. I'm thinking Ray Winstone, I can imagine it now... 'Git the phacking ball in the back of the net, awriiight? Them we'll all get daaaahn the White Lion, I'll put a bag behind the bar and me mate Errol will bring the white, let phacking ave it'. 

I've also found out some of my ancestry goes back to Wales, and I wondering what you thought about it?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Bubba, I've noticed you're Welsh and as I haven't had the pleasure of a conversation with you as of yet, I thought I'd talk about this rousing speech from Welsh actor Michael Sheen I've just seen on the tele. Although filmed a while ago, I've got to say I love the passion and and patriotism... Imagine if England had someone to come in and do that? We'd win everything going. I'm thinking Ray Winstone, I can imagine it now... 'Git the phacking ball in the back of the net, awriiight? Them we'll all get daaaahn the White Lion, I'll put a bag behind the bar and me mate Errol will bring the white, let phacking ave it'. 

I've also found out some of my ancestry goes back to Wales, and I wondering what you thought about it?

I’ve met Mr Sheen when he gave a talk to some aspiring young actors, and came across as a genuine, erudite, passionate bloke….but, quite honestly, ‘that speech’ was a load of pre-planned, scripted bollocks. Did you see 2.0 when he did it in the Welsh camp? All the players were dying of embarrassment. 

As for the question regarding your ancestry, I really couldn’t give a shit, sorry.  Nice to meet you though. 

• Like 1