CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Florence of Arabia

colonelkurtz

Them fucking arabs with their Sharona law and driving around in Rolls Royces, having 50 wives and making wads from selling us their oil and buying our footy clubs .. what a bunch of cunts. 
As if that's not enough they now think they can tell the gays and trannies and the Welsh  they're not welcome to join in and enjoy the World Cup just like normal footy fans  .. credit where it's due though, at least they do seem to be making an effort to assimilate .. sort of.

3 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Them fucking arabs with their Sharona law and driving around in Rolls Royces, having 50 wives and making wads from selling us their oil and buying our footy clubs .. what a bunch of cunts. 
As if that's not enough they now think they can tell the gays and trannies and the Welsh  they're not welcome to join in and enjoy the World Cup just like normal footy fans  .. credit where it's due though, at least they do seem to be making an effort to assimilate .. sort of.

Speaking of the Welsh, I've just finished watching the Denmark vs Tunisia game and ITV wheeled out John Hartson as co-commentator.

I don't know whose bright idea it was to pay him money to provide commentary, but I couldn't understand a word the whispering cunt was saying. I'm half expecting Rosie Jones to be providing analysis for the France vs Australia game tonight.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Speaking of the Welsh, I've just finished watching the Denmark vs Tunisia game and ITV wheeled out John Hartson as co-commentator.

I don't know whose bright idea it was to pay him money to provide commentary, but I couldn't understand a word the whispering cunt was saying. I'm half expecting Rosie Jones to be providing analysis for the France vs Australia game tonight.

Decs, I've just heard that prominent member of Mensa, Martin Keown, remarking during his co-commentary stint that one of the Mexican forwards lacks intelligence and vision. Thoughts? 🤔

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, scotty said:

Decs, I've just heard that prominent member of Mensa, Martin Keown, remarking during his co-commentary stint that one of the Mexican forwards lacks intelligence and vision. Thoughts? 🤔

For someone who played in a Steptoe and Son CB duo at Arsenal with Pascal fucking Cygan, I think he'd be better off keeping his simian lips shut. 

I'm not saying that Keown lacked intelligence, but when Ian Wright lifted his shirt to celebrate breaking the Arsenal goal record of 179, Keown spent the rest of the match staring at his fingers and toes.

_103395806_ianwrightcelebrateshisrecord1

• Like 4

5 hours ago, scotty said:

If he wasn’t so good looking he wouldn’t have had the fucking cheek to say something like that. I didn’t know he was also a MENSA genius like Roops. I wonder if he has a stack of unopened correspondence piling up in his hallway too?

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

If he wasn’t so good looking he wouldn’t have had the fucking cheek to say something like that. I didn’t know he was also a MENSA genius like Roops. I wonder if he has a stack of unopened correspondence piling up in his hallway too?

I was reminiscing with an old mate the other week about our own brief flirtation with Mensa. We’d signed up at Freshers fair mostly because they’d had the good sense to deploy an utter Fox in a tight blue t-shirt on the sign up desk, and allusions were made to cheap beer and general debauchery if you could pass the mythical test, which for two first year medical students was the proverbial red rag to a bull.

Much to my surprise, the branch I attended was quite heavy on top-tier MILF totty, and I quickly learned being loudly interrupted by an urgent call back to the hospital (in reality my mate in The Lamb and Flag) just before the dry lecture on Greek architecture was a guaranteed gusset-moistener. Ultimately I fished the pond to exhaustion and moved on, as did my mate. But in recounting our successes lately, the only Welsh redhead we could recall was serving the sandwiches and had the sort of orthodontic metalwork you’d see in Edwardian dental textbooks. Ring any bells, @Mrs Roops?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

It is difficult to hear what he's saying, what with his tongue lodged so far up Gareth Bales arsehole

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

You cheeky fucking cunt. But also, I completely agree. The fat, ginger, stupid bald cunt is a disgrace.

Other than momentarily entertaining me when he randomly booted that Israeli cunt in the chops, I’m pretty sure I could’ve had as successful a footballing career. 

As for his commentary, I wish the brain tumour had finished him off so I didn’t have to listen to it. He speaks like the sort of football fan found in Cardiff on match day. Out of his mind on Brains SA by 11am and shitting his pants in a gutter before kick off. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I note this is not a denial. Your dental career wasn’t the result of intensive metalwork in your late teens, was it?

I can’t bring myself to imagine her in her teens, based purely on how absolutely fucking intolerable she is now when she should have by any reasonable expectation have mellowed somewhat. I suppose there are very few (if any) who knew her then who’ve not topped themselves or permanently reside in a secure mental institution, whiling away their days  on a nice comfy rocking chair. The scariest thing about her is that imo she genuinely believes she’s OK.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Although one that will get you beaten up if repeated in the company of anyone but a pack of lightly toasted stethoscope hoorays.

I’m positively Chameleon-like in my social functioning, Eric. I can do a good line in Daily Star-esque Tits n Football chat should the need arise. 

I’ve decided “lightly toasted stethoscope hooray” might be my handle on Mastodon. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m positively Chameleon-like in my social functioning, Eric. I can do a good line in Daily Star-esque Tits n Football chat should the need arise. 

I’ve decided “lightly toasted stethoscope hooray” might be my handle on Mastodon. 

I can picture you in Burberry, pissing on a tramp and vomiting halfway through the chorus of ‘Vindaloo’.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can picture you in Burberry, pissing on a tramp and vomiting halfway through the chorus of ‘Vindaloo’.

‘Hello Doctor. I’d like to book an appointment please’.

’You fucking what you cunt? Come and see me if you think you’re hard enough?’

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Burberry? No chance. I’m not in the Chelsea Headhunters. 

I try and avoid most branded clothing these days, I’m not sure lots of logos is befitting a man of my years. 

And I haven’t vomited in public in twenty years. I’d ruin my John Lobb loafers. 

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Hello Doctor. I’d like to book an appointment please’.

’You fucking what you cunt? Come and see me if you think you’re hard enough?’

Dr Roger Neighbour was regarded as the doyenne of Consultation skills, Bill. However I think his textbook is in need of updating in these modern times. Do you mind if I put you in touch?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Burberry? No chance. I’m not in the Chelsea Headhunters. 

I try and avoid most branded clothing these days, I’m not sure lots of logos is befitting a man of my years. 

And I haven’t vomited in public in twenty years. I’d ruin my John Lobb loafers. 

Nobody likes us,

Nobody likes us,

Nobody likes us,

We don't care,

We are Millwall, super Millwall,

Welcome to the den.

Get fucked you raving Doris.