CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another Feelgood gone.

scotty

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I remember you well .. you used to cause trouble on the  last train of the day from Hereford to Leominster.

Im sure that didn’t last long once you started boring, sorry speaking to him. I bet he was sleeping like a baby within minutes.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I would have thought that two highly qualified, erudite and virile men of the world such as yourselve would have other more entertaining things to do on a Saturday night rather trying to bait old foggies. That is unless things have not yet kicked off in the private hire offices.

I rest my case…..zzzzz

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

SAS…brogue heroes.

That footage of the Iranian embassy was staged as a PR exercise. What the SAS actually do, is surround the embassy with snipers, pick off the hostages one at a time, and when they’re all dead, the terrorists haven’t got any leverage and give up without any SAS getting hurt.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That footage of the Iranian embassy was staged as a PR exercise. What the SAS actually do, is surround the embassy with snipers, pick off the hostages one at a time, and when they’re all dead, the terrorists haven’t got any leverage and give up without any SAS getting hurt.

Alright bruh. When you said 'flip from one extreme to the other', I was a bit surprised. I've been pretty restrained upon my return to the site.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

It would be 30 seconds at the most .. I never took prisoners. Running time from Hereford to Leominster was about 15 minutes bty. I hope that helps.

No-one in their right mind would want to go to Leominster, it's a godforsaken dump. 15 minutes isn't long to escape, but if you leap out in Dinmore tunnel, you could get away with it.