CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scottish 'Football'

Decimus

A sequel to @Bubba English one.

The title in itself is somewhat of a misnomer, considering that the last Jock capable of playing football retired in 1988. However in relation to the headless chickens they've still got running around north of the wall, the Scottish FA has banned players from heading the ball the day before and after a match whilst training.

It's almost as if they want to remain absolutely fucking bollocks for the next fifty years, but at least now they'll have an excuse.

Eat shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The title in itself is somewhat of a misnomer, considering that the last Jock capable of playing football retired in 1988. However in relation to the headless chickens they've still got running around north of the wall, the Scottish FA has banned players from heading the ball the day before and after a match whilst training.

It's almost as if they want to remain absolutely fucking bollocks for the next fifty years, but at least now they'll have an excuse.

Eat shit.

Duncan Ferguson was both Scottish and a great header of the ball in his day, and it never did that fire-breathing psychopath any harm at all.

Load of soft arse wet shite from the Scottish FA, currently being lampooned in every Govan bar and hostelry I have no doubt. 

• Decimus changed the title to Scottish 'Football'

I asked @Cuntybaws who'd win out of the England women's team and the male Scottish first team... My prediction was, after a long, drawn out, nil nil bore draw and extra time, Scotland would win it on penalties. I'm still convinced I'm right, Scotland have produced some great individuals, but as a team they are, will be and always have been fucking shit. Lol.

PS. Why have they got women commentating and daring to pass judgement at this world cup? Not a single one of these cunts is worthy of serving the half time oranges let alone talk about football at the highest level. I mean don't get me wrong, I'd let that lesbian Alex Scott get hold of my tackle, but the rest of them can go fuck themselves. God knows what the male commentators think but won't dare say out loud. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I asked @Cuntybaws who'd win out of the England women's team and the male Scottish first team... My prediction was, after a long, drawn out, nil nil bore draw and extra time, Scotland would win it on penalties. I'm still convinced I'm right, Scotland have produced some great individuals, but as a team they are, will be and always have been fucking shit. Lol.

PS. Why have they got women commentating and daring to pass judgement at this world cup? Not a single one of these cunts is worthy of serving the half time oranges let alone talk about football at the highest level. I mean don't get me wrong, I'd let that lesbian Alex Scott get hold of my tackle, but the rest of them can go fuck themselves. God knows what the male commentators think but won't dare say out loud. 

I think the jocks would win that fixture comfortably, OCR. Especially if there was prize money involved.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, scotty said:

I think the jocks would win that fixture comfortably, OCR. Especially if there was prize money involved.

Someone once said to me the Scots are watertight lol. I'm wondering how they heat their houses in the cold Scottish winter and save money. I've always been a generous man Scottie but I'll tell you what, I might take a leaf out of the Scots book in these expensive times, that's assuming the tight bastards would let me have a leaf. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Duncan Ferguson was both Scottish and a great header of the ball in his day, and it never did that fire-breathing psychopath any harm at all.

Using the expression heid the ba' to describe Duncan Ferguson is about as tautological as it's humanly possible to get.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Eat shit.

As if stopping heading would help the fried mars bar-munching, smacked out sweaties. The thick fucking cunts. 

And just wait until ‘Welsh Football’. It’ll be the ‘Yacht’ for the current generation. 

8 hours ago, scotty said:

The only point of even faint interest about that match Baws is whether both sides will do the George Floyd Grovel, or just the English. 

To quote the great man himself, Sir Gareth of Southgate.. ‘We’re  not going to get involved in any of this pointless virtue signalling. We’re here to play football.’ And when he was asked why Harry McGuire who can’t get into the Man United first team is playing came out with….’The players all know each other and get on well’.

Cunt.

On 28/11/2022 at 12:21, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I remember Andy Gray got kicked off of Sky TV for saying something about wimmin in football and he was one of the few who actually spoke fucking sense.

On 28/11/2022 at 23:07, King Billy said:

To quote the great man himself, Sir Gareth of Southgate.. ‘We’re  not going to get involved in any of this pointless virtue signalling. We’re here to play football.’ And when he was asked why Harry McGuire who can’t get into the Man United first team is playing came out with….’The players all know each other and get on well’.

Cunt.

I can't wait for the northern micks to qualify just to see that drunk cunt Charlie Lawson slurring battle speeches all over youtube.

So I would