CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Piste and Slopes

White Cunt

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Roopster might get on my tits occasionally, but she’ll have no truck with wankers altering quotes or implying noncery. Breathe in, you’re about to have your balls cut off. 

Balls? The deviant cunt probably nails them to the work top for sexual gratification whilst ramming an oversized cucumber up his wrong ‘un 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Balls? The deviant cunt probably nails them to the work top for sexual gratification whilst ramming an oversized cucumber up his wrong ‘un 

Never mind that shite Stubbs, I’m at Aus v WI today on a typical pacy Perth track. $100 free bet token in my pocket. Thoughts?

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Yet more violent fantasies concerning my groin area. I was right about you, wasn't I?

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Never mind that shite Stubbs, I’m at Aus v WI today on a typical pacy Perth track. $100 free bet token in my pocket. Thoughts?

Unfortunately, I don’t expect the Calypso boys to be too much trouble for the canary yellows. They’ve got some batsmen who can stay in all day, but none that’ll really scare the sandpaper mob.

Have you noticed you much less starc swings it these days? And of course him and his mates weren’t aware of any wrongdoings as they clearly don’t look at the fucking ball in their hands…

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The 'vaccines' will not create zero Covid 19 Mrs Roops, far from it. The 'vaccines' don't even stop transmission which I think Pfizer admitted recently. Lol. I know you want as many Pfizer jabs in the world's population (for the benefit of your shares) but I really don't get your suggested strategy here, China want Zero Covid, not mass vaccinations and people still getting and transmitting it. Its impossible in my opinion. 

I don't understand how in responding to me, you go off on a rant about @King Billy Lol. I'm not interested Mrs Roops in joining your well and truly defeated side of the argument. You're like one of those new girlfriends who think all their new boyfriend wants to hear about is their ex boyfriend. Lol. It's one the most unattractive traits in women these days and believe me most proper men won't stand for it. Do you understand?

Ah, I see the difficulty - you're harbouring the delusion that you're a "proper man".

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

But you didn’t sympathise with the hundreds of thousands (including myself) who took to the streets of London in the summer of 2020 to demand their freedom back, were violently attacked by the filth, and vilified by the likes of Piers Morgan etc. across the fake news MSM? This was long before you and the Pfizer sponsored pom pom wavers in the MSM could conveniently label us as ‘anti vaxxers’, as none had been  invented yet. I guess Pfizer were  still trying to catch the 8 mice they planned to use for their clinical trials, before declaring it ‘safe and effective’ for the billions of gullible humans (customers) their puppet governments had successfully terrified and locked down across the globe with their masks on and their sleeves rolled up in eager anticipation. 🐑💉😷

Fuck off. 🤣

As I recall the spat between us was over you falsely claiming to be part of the marches and grossly exaggerating the size and context of the protests. Your downfall was citing a couple vids as proof which nevertheless exposed your deceitfulness.

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

A dilemma for you no doubt, having to decide which to give your valuable time to, as both myself and the BBC have previously been accused of having a biased slant on current affairs?

Of course I would say that you should get your news solely from me and I’m sure the BBC would say the same about themselves. But if it helps you solve what must be a really difficult problem, just remember that I’ve never employed a single paedophile, nor covered up their crimes or the crimes of many other vile beasts who they didn’t even employ. Oh and I don’t have a statue of a naked grown man holding a naked child above my front door, sculpted by Eric Gill a self confessed nonce who abused his own daughters and the family dog either.

Glad to be of help.😘

Gosh, that's shocking, Bill, truly shocking; but what's that got to do with your erroneous claim that "the MSM are reluctantly and half heartedly reporting what should in normal times be the No.1 story at present."

On 28/11/2022 at 21:46, King Billy said:

Strange how the MSM are reluctantly and half heartedly reporting what should in normal times be the No.1 story at present. Maybe not so strange when you look back at the way these poisonous cunts have been ignoring ‘anti lockdown’ protests across the rest of the world for close to 3 year years now, and when they couldn’t ignore them labelling them as ‘anti vax/anti science/conspiracy theorists/threat to democracy/far right extremists’. But now the chinks who have finally woken up and thrown their chopsticks out of their prams are ‘heroes’ and ‘role models’ (Ukranians v 2.0), are being promoted as the latest ‘current thing’ that we all have to take the knee, wave a flag for and cover ourselves in whatever armbands and bucket hats that our unelected politicians and unwanted media ‘slebs’ have chosen for the next round of public humiliation and self deprecation we must endure.

Fuck every last one of them. I want them dead.

I found this funny:

On 28/11/2022 at 18:12, White Cunt said:

No matter how much suppression and terror the slopes are subjected to, they usually enthusiastically embrace the rivers of shit, stock fed to them by their top billionaires politicos out of marble pagodas.

But something is different this time: the robo nation is beginning to grow some bonsai balls and challenge the commands of their betters.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Kia0CfhvDmru/

If what these two in the video are reporting is genuine and there is aggro in multiple regions and cities this could be a very big deal. Given that China is the manufacturing hub of the World, I would expect more economic hardship on the way for the consumption obsessed West.

I did clock the state organ BBC was quick to pick up on events, using social media posts as a source for its first report on the unrest. The fact tens of thousands of people were outside of one of their own buildings protesting about similar unnecessary restrictions in England and they barely responded has been noted by many.

• Like 1

On 29/11/2022 at 10:25, Mrs Roops said:

Where have I said I agree with China's Zero Covid Policy? In fact, I sympathise with the protesters who are kicking off against a three-year lock-down instead of a comprehensive national vaccination programme. Whilst the majority of the population have received two doses, just over half have had any booster shots. Compounding the issue is that less than 20% the most vulnerable segment has not received any booster shots at all. For Billy to assert that the protesters are anti-vax when in fact they are pro-vax is indicative as to his understanding of world events. Furthermore, the bitching about "how strange the MSM are reluctantly and half-heartily reporting what in normal times would be the No.1 story at present" is straight out of the Slackjaw News playbook. By coincidence whilst Billy was posting rubbish the BBC was making the story its opening article on the Ten o'clock bulletin. 

I have previously commented on your fatuous remarks apropos Pfizer shares and motivation but hey, you carry on spouting ill-informed abject nonsense.

The vaccinations are of no consequence to the overwhelming majority, irrespective of the rate.  

The Chinese are saying the booster rate is 61%, whether that is bullshit or not who knows.

Considering 30% of people in the UK plc had the sense to dodge the third bullet, which means most of these wise people have not had a dose for at least 15 months, this cohort of people are not dying of Covid in any significant numbers. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The vaccinations are of no consequence to the overwhelming majority, irrespective of the rate.  

The Chinese are saying the booster rate is 61%, whether that is bullshit or not who knows.

Considering 30% of people in the UK plc had the sense to dodge the third bullet, which means most of these wise people have not had a dose for at least 15 months, this cohort of people are not dying of Covid in any significant numbers. 

The impression I got was the third jab was more aimed at old foggies like me where take up has probably been higher. You will possibly note that a lot of old foggies are still wearing masks, something I ceased doing after the last lock down.

24 minutes ago, The Beast said:

If what these two in the video are reporting is genuine and there is aggro in multiple regions and cities this could be a very big deal. Given that China is the manufacturing hub of the World, I would expect more economic hardship on the way for the consumption obsessed West.

I did clock the state organ BBC was quick to pick up on events, using social media posts as a source for its first report on the unrest. The fact tens of thousands of people were outside of one of their own buildings protesting about similar unnecessary restrictions in England and they barely responded has been noted by many.

The revolts are a big deal, indeed. How it will end is hard to say, but we can presume that chinks have had enough of the tyranny, and the reality of the outside world is seeping in, no matter what media bollocks the state “mandates”. Once the people are angry enough, they will resort to other, perhaps more primitive modes of communication and collaboration, just to outrun the state’s clamp down. 

As for the Chinese products - the shortages are synthetic; the declining consumption in the West and in fact - everywhere (Africa is still piss poor so hardly counts) are a headache for the over leveraged industry, with higher energy costs, smaller and ever shrinking labour force which now costs more, demands pensions and benefits, and increasingly just leaves the camps for places poor but less oppressive.

As for our beebs nozzles:  they are just a pile of shit, B.

10 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The revolts are a big deal, indeed. How it will end is hard to say, but we can presume that chinks have had enough of the tyranny, and the reality of the outside world is seeping in, no matter what media bollocks the state “mandates”. Once the people are angry enough, they will resort to other, perhaps more primitive modes of communication and collaboration, just to outrun the state’s clamp down. 

As for the Chinese products - the shortages are synthetic; the declining consumption in the West and in fact - everywhere (Africa is still piss poor so hardly counts) are a headache for the over leveraged industry, with higher energy costs, smaller and ever shrinking labour force which now costs more, demands pensions and benefits, and increasingly just leaves the camps for places poor but less oppressive.

As for our beebs nozzles:  they are just a pile of shit, B.

An issue for the chinese is that technology has already reached a stage where improvements to things like computers, phones and cameras have reached the stage where the products of 5 years ago are doing everything that most people need or actually want. We also have the silly issue that bright new trains, cars and etc will sudenly come to a halt and need to reboot .. on the railway it is a very real problem in world where once a fitter with a big screwdriver, big spanner and some duct tape could do a running repair whereas now it often needs someone with the qualification of a scientist to get things running again.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As I recall the spat between us was over you falsely claiming to be part of the marches and grossly exaggerating the size and context of the protests. Your downfall was citing a couple vids as proof which nevertheless exposed your deceitfulness.

‘Falsely claiming?’ That’s priceless considering I was there taking part in what was a massive event attended by hundreds of thousands of people who were not prepared to bow down like cowards and hand over their freedoms, unlike you and the rest of the pathetic obedient idiots who were. Your previous posts when you crowed about being a bigwig in some obscure ‘Save the vermin’ green wellies non events don’t make you an expert on public protests. If anything they just confirm what a complete fucking ‘Waitrose loyalty card’ square head you are. Not that any proof was needed, because it’s the first observation I made of you, as did most people I expect. 🐑🤣

8 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You will possibly note that a lot of old foggies are still wearing masks, something I ceased doing after the last lock down.

Was that because you noticed that people were a lot less bored when you spoke to them because they couldn’t understand the muffled nonsense coming out of your face nappy?  
Fuck off.

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

I did clock the state organ BBC was quick to pick up on events, using social media posts as a source for its first report on the unrest. The fact tens of thousands of people were outside of one of their own buildings protesting about similar unnecessary restrictions in England and they barely responded has been noted by many

Except Mrs Roops who didn’t seem to notice.