CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Unintelligible Realm of Ally McCoist

Meet Uncle Monty

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve just had the pleasure of listening to the ethnics get knocked out of World Cup on penalties. It was worth the shrieking bint on radio commentary. No more gay dance for the half breed cunts 

I've similarly just watched the Argies go through on penalties, unfortunately.

On a semi-related note taking into account your mulatto statement, it's hardly surprising that Argentina was the top destination of most runaway Nazis. With barely any brown-skinned hunch-backs lurking in the gene pool, their population mostly resembles good European stock, a perfect breeding ground for your average panzer general. In fact, their football team is whiter than ours.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

On a semi-related note taking into account your mulatto statement, it's hardly surprising that Argentina was the top destination of most runaway Nazis. With barely any brown-skinned hunch-backs lurking in the gene pool, their population mostly resembles good European stock, a perfect breeding ground for your average panzer general. In fact, their football team is whiter than ours.

You understand nazis properly. If I could go back in time and become a historical figure, I would choose to be Otto Skorzeny. How much fun did that cunt have? … rock star.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You understand nazis properly. If I could go back in time and become a historical figure, I would choose to be Otto Skorzeny. How much fun did that cunt have? … rock star.

It makes me laugh how the far-left throws around the term Nazi without any sense of self-awareness.

When it comes to thought control, censorship and a total blitzkrieg on freedom of speech, the modern liberals (lol) have more in common with fascists than the current incarnation of the right on the political spectrum does.

• Like 4

• 9 months later...
On 06/12/2022 at 18:36, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, what the fuck does that ex Arsenal cunt Ian Wright look like this evening? Fat gut, in some badly fitting Japanese Ninja style outfit. What a cunt. 

I’ve just seen a picture of the fat cunt on a catwalk at London fashion week. Dressed as Duane Dibley from Red Dwarf.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve just seen a picture of the fat cunt on a catwalk at London fashion week. Dressed as Duane Dibley from Red Dwarf.

Unfortunately money doesn't give you style. I love having a laugh at fat former footballers. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/qiL7T9rBtb86Za438

The fat cunts showing off his weight loss now though, after having a gastric band. What a pathetic, not in control cunt, can't control what he eats so has to have surgery. I'd be embarrassed if I had to resort to such desperate measures. 

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harolds doing my head in Eric, he's learnt nothing from his disastrous first stint here... Trying to be clever, picking fights and saying 'fucking' all the time. The stupid, trying too hard fucking cunt. Lol. 

And there was me thinking the Childe was exactly your thing.

Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What's the meaning behind this unexpected and unprovoked attack on Raas, Big Bollock? I know I told the Harold to get you but the daft turned on me instead. Shall we kill him?

She's dead to me anyhow, what did you have in mind? An XXXL Bully to rip the stupid cunt a new one?

24 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

She's dead to me anyhow, what did you have in mind? An XXXL Bully to rip the stupid cunt a new one?

Unfortunately Big Bollock, you're too pissed and unreliable to assist me in killing the virus that is the Harold. You're similar to some pissed idiot wildly swinging, totally missing the target and hitting some poor bystander. 

You drunken bellend. 

On 09/12/2022 at 22:06, Decimus said:

Thatcher didn't like them. She preferred a hot Chilli murderer General Pickmynoseok. Went to great lengths to protect him from the sort of court they all want Putin to be put in now. Responsible for about 50,000 deaths. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Thatcher didn't like them. She preferred a hot Chilli murderer General Pickmynoseok. Went to great lengths to protect him from the sort of court they all want Putin to be put in now. Responsible for about 50,000 deaths. 

They're all Hitlers until they're not.

As long as they keep our betters in oil contracts, backhanders and tax havens, what does the odd genocide matter to our rabid, Murdoch/Jew controlled media?

• Like 1

On 06/12/2022 at 18:36, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, what the fuck does that ex Arsenal cunt Ian Wright look like this evening? Fat gut, in some badly fitting Japanese Ninja style outfit. What a cunt. 

He probably goes to the same shop as that other Malteser headed cunt, Ewbank. He wears a fucking sheriff's badge for god sake.

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

50,000 Is that all? Compared to that bushy moustached midget Stalin, and that fat, telephone haired wok faced cunt Mao that's  fuck all.  Hitler was Championship level. Pinochet's somewhere near the bottom of National League South.