CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Unintelligible Realm of Ally McCoist

Meet Uncle Monty

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had to turn the volume down during the Brazil v Korea game as I just got sick of listening to this cunt wank on about how great the fucking lambada dancers are. 

Fawning jock prick that he is. I hope these showboating Brazilian tossers get kicked to fuck by the nazi Croats…I hate the cunts especially that Caramac Cunt, Neymar. Let’s see him sideline samba after his kneecaps are in row Z. I want him crippled to death.

Pele’s a flaccid Cunt.

• Like 1

Quite, Sir. The sideshow has now become the actual fucking match. The selfish, mean-spirited bastards are lording it in front of purposely assembled crowds of Japanese Arabs, dancing mud-hutters, Maradona cardboard cutouts, all in the depths of winter with McMoist handed the job of describing it. What he really thinks of it - besides the blood money - will be a more gritty Glaswegian profanity no doubt. Industrial strength cunts they are.

36 minutes ago, Neil said:

Now we've got to suffer that Welsh half head cunt Hartson. Useless ginger cunt sounds like he's had half his brain removed.....oh wait!

I'd rather listen to that fat, meat head Hartson than any of the female cunts Neil. Quite how they can sit there, thinking they can offer an opinion is beyond me. This is football at the highest level damn it and I'm expected to listen to Eniola Aluko, the fact you're most likely wanking away whilst watching said women makes it worse Neil. Who the fuck do you think you are?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'd rather listen to that fat, meat head Hartson than any of the female cunts Neil. Quite how they can sit there, thinking they can offer an opinion is beyond me. This is football at the highest level damn it and I'm expected to listen to Eniola Aluko, the fact you're most likely wanking away whilst watching said women makes it worse Neil. Who the fuck do you think you are?

The TV goes on to mute when any of these slags come on, Aluko? Is that the one that sounds like she narrates the Um Bongo advert?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

The TV goes on to mute when any of these slags come on, Aluko? Is that the one that sounds like she narrates the Um Bongo advert?

Considering that it usually takes the screeching of hysterical women to get your chode anywhere near a semi, I'm surprised that you're not slipping around on a self-made bukakke pool listening to those clueless whores.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Meet Uncle Monty said:

It's not enough they offer up the women's game as prime time sport in a fucking heatwave. Oh no, those fuckers are all over the world cup. Mind you Hartson is about as butch as you can get with that neanderthal gait. The whispering is misleading. Very non-Welsh.

I know it's your nomination and all that Monty, quite what you think gives you the right to come steaming in with an opinion is baffling, you should be quiet and wait to respond to somebody else's comment or question. You've only been here 5 minutes, who the fuck do think you are anyways? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Neil, what the fuck does that ex Arsenal cunt Ian Wright look like this evening? Fat gut, in some badly fitting Japanese Ninja style outfit. What a cunt. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

This unqualified skank was sat between Roy Keane and Souness, expressing her expertise. The utter look of disdain on their faces was hilarious. Fuck the BBC/ITV and fuck the World Cup. Anyway Bro…we both agreed, via family email, that once one of us topped the leaderboard we would fuck off for good…out of spite. Well, my old friend/nemesis, we’ve made it AGAIN! And so farewell…

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This unqualified skank was sat between Roy Keane and Souness, expressing her expertise. The utter look of disdain on their faces was hilarious. Fuck the BBC/ITV and fuck the World Cup. Anyway Bro…we both agreed, via family email, that once one of us topped the leaderboard we would fuck off for good…out of spite. Well, my old friend/nemesis, we’ve made it AGAIN! And so farewell…

I've noticed you're performance and topping the leaderboard lately. Well done Old Chap, I'll be in Port Royal in the new year, pm me and we'll have lunch, we'll then pop over to Haiti for dinner and then off to Cuba for cigars and whoring. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've noticed you're performance and topping the leaderboard lately. Well done Old Chap, I'll be in Port Royal in the new year, pm me and we'll have lunch, we'll then pop over to Haiti for dinner and then off to Cuba for cigars and whoring. 

The Xanadu.. (former Du Pont mansion, on the golf course for a cheeky sundowner, old friend)…do press on here…DC drops mike..🤷🏿

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, what the fuck does that ex Arsenal cunt Ian Wright look like this evening? Fat gut, in some badly fitting Japanese Ninja style outfit. What a cunt. 

Hes a fucking disgrace, cuck cunt can fuck off to the wimmins game and get pegged for eternity

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
On 05/12/2022 at 20:55, Meet Uncle Monty said:

With subtitles on Ceefax.

Another lazy cunt who mentions a name and then says “discuss”. If you’ve got nothing to say about your nominee why should I?

By the way Ceefax ended ten years ago you slackarse , bone idle freeloader.

On 05/12/2022 at 23:25, camberwell gypsy said:

I had to turn the volume down during the Brazil v Korea game as I just got sick of listening to this cunt wank on about how great the fucking lambada dancers are. 

Sue Barker seemed to find him entertaining. She was foaming at the gash every time he winked at her.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sue Barker seemed to find him entertaining. She was foaming at the gash every time he winked at her.

I think you’ll find that Cliff Richard you silly cunt…

However, I’ve just had the pleasure of listening to the ethnics get knocked out of World Cup on penalties. It was worth the shrieking bint on radio commentary. No more gay dance for the half breed cunts 

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think you’ll find that Cliff Richard you silly cunt…

However, I’ve just had the pleasure of listening to the ethnics get knocked out of World Cup on penalties. It was worth the shrieking bint on radio commentary. No more gay dance for the half breed cunts 

Honestly, on Question Of Sport, the chemistry between her and Ally McCoist was blatant. Those two were fucking. No doubt about it.