CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terracotta plant pot heater twats.

Cunty BigBollox

The uneducated chavs amongst us who can't afford to heat their homes are clamouring over this tea light-upturned plant pot heater, with devastating results. They seem to quite often generate a bit more heat than planned because they haven't mastered fire and Trumpton has to turn up to give all their household possessions the only wash their ever likely to get just to put the fucking flames out. Thick (cold) cunts. Lol

• Like 1

You're clearly back on the alcohol before you've finished those antibiotics, aren't you Big Bollock? How can you be so cold? As I write this, cunts are literally freezing to death (possibly with Covid), fat cunts are having to decide on heating or eating. I hope they're all dead by the morning. Lol and reported. 

41 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The uneducated chavs amongst us who can't afford to heat their homes are clamouring over this tea light-upturned plant pot heater, with devastating results. They seem to quite often generate a bit more heat than planned because they haven't mastered fire and Trumpton has to turn up to give all their household possessions the only wash their ever likely to get just to put the fucking flames out. Thick (cold) cunts. Lol

A fucking tea light, and a plastic plant pot. I agree, what thick cunts they must be.  Me, I simply place 2 tsp's of my decomposing smegma behind the settee, and watch my wife, and the dog rushing round the room, trying to locate the stench. It soon warms the room up.

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

A fucking tea light, and a plastic plant pot. I agree, what thick cunts they must be.  Me, I simply place 2 tsp's of my decomposing smegma behind the settee, and watch my wife, and the dog rushing round the room, trying to locate the stench. It soon warms the room up.

Don't you just build a pyr of washed up dead Albanians to burn after you've sold them one of your 'luxury inflatable cruise boats' to the UK.

43 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Don't you just build a pyr of washed up dead Albanians to burn after you've sold them one of your 'luxury inflatable cruise boats' to the UK.

What a pair of thick, fucking cunts.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I’m amazed the genius resolved to this level of technological complexity. Fire on the carpet would do it just fine.

17 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

tea light-upturned plant pot heater

You're lucky, when I was a child, we kept warm in winter by working harder down't pit, dragging two ton o' coal to the surface, for fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out,  when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt, the lick of leather on skin would keep us warm. 🔥