CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Four drowned

Neil

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I won’t be taking any automotive advice from you Bill. You opted for an imaginary M4 when you could have had an imaginary Veyron for the same price. Clueless.

Try squeezing 6 ‘non drop’ 8’ grade A Christmas trees into the back of a Veyron Eric. My customers come first. The M4 might only do 155 MPH but that’s usually more than enough around town when I’m doing my deliveries. 🎄🚗

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Try squeezing 6 ‘non drop’ 8’ grade A Christmas trees into the back of a Veyron Eric. My customers come first. The M4 might only do 155 MPH but that’s usually more than enough around town when I’m doing my deliveries. 🎄🚗

Did you ever end up getting the money for the 12ft Douglas Fir you sourced for Frank in 2019?

I understand that he refused payment when he subsequently found out that he could only manage to get 3ft of it up his arse.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

We both share admiration for Pen, Bill, hence do you think it might be worth asking for some advice here, so you can upgrade to the Veyron? After all, she manages to squeeze a mighty slab of fillet pork into her skidmarked drawers each day, maximising minimal space. With this guidance, and a roof rack, it could work.   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Did you ever end up getting the money for the 12ft Douglas Fir you sourced for Frank in 2019?

I understand that he refused payment when he subsequently found out that he could only manage to get 3ft of it up his arse.

He didn’t refuse to pay Decs. In fact I refused to accept the spunk stained, low denomination banknotes he pulled out of his ‘D+G manbag’ after struggling for twenty minutes to open the zip with his skeletal fingers. In fact I offered to have one my assistants ram the tree up his gaping arsehole free of charge as a goodwill gesture. 
And just like most people with an inbuilt kind and caring nature I’m extremely happy that he’s  dead. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

We both share admiration for Pen, Bill, hence do you think it might be worth asking for some advice here, so you can upgrade to the Veyron? After all, she manages to squeeze a mighty slab of fillet pork into her skidmarked drawers each day, maximising minimal space. With this guidance, and a roof rack, it could work.   

Ive been thinking about what car would Pen drive if he wasn’t lurking in the shadows of some obscure and remote rundown train station. The 1972 Pontiac TRANSam keeps popping into my head (the one with the huge bonnet bulge).

• Like 1

On 15/12/2022 at 17:29, Cunty BigBollox said:

The parents don't get my condolences, they get fucking questioned as to why 4 children between the ages of 8 and 11 were allowed to play unsupervised near water at this time of year? It's as though they've had parenting classes with Kate and Gerry.

That's puzzling me. Having read everything online about this, not once have I seen anyone put that question. I mean there is no way on gods earth would I have allowed any of my kids near water,  especially if its frozen. 

Maybe nobody has the bollocks to ask it.

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ive been thinking about what car would Pen drive if he wasn’t lurking in the shadows of some obscure and remote rundown train station. The 1972 Pontiac TRANSam keeps popping into my head (the one with the huge bonnet bulge).

Fuck the fuck off you fucking cunty cunt!!

That Particular vehicle lives in my imagination with Burt Reynolds or me driving it. Mainly because I borrowed one in the mid 90s for a fortnight while its owner was on holiday. Embarrassing actually. It was a left hander. I was about 27 and fucking stoked to be playing ‘Smokey & The Bandit’ for a couple of weeks. Until it ran out of petrol and I couldn’t find the filler cap, until I phoned 2 people, the 2nd one informing me that it was behind the spring loaded rear number plate.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's puzzling me. Having read everything online about this, not once have I seen anyone put that question. I mean there is no way on gods earth would I have allowed any of my kids near water,  especially if its frozen. 

Maybe nobody has the bollocks to ask it.

I expect the Police are looking at it as a ‘cold case’.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I expect the Police are looking at it as a ‘cold case’.

Apparently the CPS aren't interested in pursuing a charge of corporate manslaughter against the Brixton Academy after this week's tragedy, either. Supposedly, it wouldn't be in the public interest to bring it to trial, because even in the unlikely scenario that there was a guilty verdict, the conviction is odds on likely to be squashed at appeal.

Lololol.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apparently the CPS aren't interested in pursuing a charge of corporate manslaughter against the Brixton Academy after this week's tragedy, either. Supposedly, it wouldn't be in the public interest to bring it to trial, because even in the unlikely scenario that there was a guilty verdict, the conviction is odds on likely to be squashed at appeal.

Lololol.

What happened there? I heard 'Brixton' and saw a huge crowd of noirs and thought it a bit cold to riot. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lololol.

It was obviously not a Somalian  event as the entire population of Mogadishu could fit into the Brixton Academy and it would still look half empty, and I haven’t seen anyone carried out on those 9’ long bendy stretchers on the news.

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lololol.

I wanted to be there Deco but had a pressing engagement

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It was obviously not a Somalian  event as the entire population of Mogadishu could fit into the Brixton Academy and it would still look half empty, and I haven’t seen anyone carried out on those 9’ long bendy stretchers on the news.

I had one nights work there about 20 years ago. I met that bird out of Selecter with the hat, Pauline something. She was nice.

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Eric, I'm not usually one for pedantry. But Knopfler claimed to install microwaves, not move them. 

He installed my microwave but he had to move my refrigerator and my colour TV which was in my kitchen, to make room for it. Sting was with him but he was complaining about a blister on his finger

Lol lol lol fuck off