CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity Christmas Deadpool

Last Cunt Standing

I always enjoy the news over Christmas, there’s usually a celebrity death or two to chew on through the Merryneum between the 25/12 and 1/1. Perpetual runners The Queen and Prince Phil are non-entries this year, so who’s going to drop off the perch this year to much general amusement?

I’ll open the bidding at Sir Ian Mckellen, with a fiver each way on Jimmy Carter. 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Pele might be a safer bet, Neil. I thought the old bugger would go for it at the World Cup, but I imagine the Argentinian FA bunged the oncologists in Brazil a few pesos to delay the inevitable. 

He has been quite stiff for a few years now

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ll open the bidding at Sir Ian Mckellen. 

Can but hope, the vile old poof. I want to nominate somebody black, but I quite like Morgan Freeman so Bill Cosby it is.

If we play our cards right on this one, we may even become the subject of an outraged article: Sick Website Names Queen in 2022 Dead Pool

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Can but hope, the vile old poof. I want to nominate somebody black, but I quite like Morgan Freeman so Bill Cosby it is.

If we play our cards right on this one, we may even become the subject of an outraged article: Sick Website Names Queen in 2022 Dead Pool

Cosby had quite a spring in his step the last I saw. I’d have gone for James Earl Jones. In fact I just had to check he wasn’t already singing in the choir invisible. 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Cosby had quite a spring in his step the last I saw. I’d have gone for James Earl Jones. In fact I just had to check he wasn’t already singing in the choir invisible. 

It's more hope than expectation - I just WANT the cunt to die.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I always enjoy the news over Christmas, there’s usually a celebrity death or two to chew on through the Merryneum between the 25/12 and 1/1. Perpetual runners The Queen and Prince Phil are non-entries this year, so who’s going to drop off the perch this year to much general amusement?

I’ll open the bidding at Sir Ian Mckellen, with a fiver each way on Jimmy Carter. 

King Charlie’s beetroot puff anatomy is going off rapidly. Unless he joins the twelve steps club, he is done for.

”I must have been very, very drunk”.

th?id=OIP.J9JiN3e_vqSjCqR6VBdrtAHaEJ%26p

Who the fuck knows when you're talking deaths of famous people when you look at the celebrities that provide some assistance to make the final journey with some exotic substance or a ligature around the neck. Do we want to narrow it down to 'natural causes only'? My money's on Daniella Westbrook turning herself inside out during a violent sneeze.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We seem to go for the old crumblies but recently it's been people who are a bit younger, like Terry Hall and Victor Lewis-Smith. But I must admit @Total Cuntbreedhas a point. Clint Eastwood could be riding off into the sunset.

Anyway, Merry Christmas yah filthy animals 

Just watched The Enforcer.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Who the fuck knows when you're talking deaths of famous people when you look at the celebrities that provide some assistance to make the final journey with some exotic substance or a ligature around the neck. Do we want to narrow it down to 'natural causes only'? My money's on Daniella Westbrook turning herself inside out during a violent sneeze.

Famous people only die ‘peacefully after a short illness’