CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Environment Agency

Mike Hunt

50 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm not sure what @camberwell gypsy's game is DC. I've always tried to get on with her, could it be @Frank is pimping her out to me in the hope I bite and he can catch me unawares? 

Very rarely, Frank posts something that is mildly amusing. It gives us just a mere glimpse of the pre-2014 Frank when he was top of his game. Unfortunately, it's very few and far between. 

On 07/01/2023 at 11:46, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Any cunt buying IKEA shite or most cheaply made furniture that doesn't last more than a couple of years is an absolute cunt and a threat to our environment. Cheaper is more expensive, I generally buy antique furniture, for the craftsmanship, quality of materials and the fact it's already lasted 100 years or so already. 

Agreed 100%. Quality, hardy antiques or similar have lasted many years for a reason. You can buy classical furniture for probably not much more than IKEA-throwaway quality Chinese-made cuntcrap. Antique gear was made with real craftsmanship and attention to detail, not by pangolin-snorting little Chinamen in some mass-producing, coal-powered factory under Draconian conditions. IKEA et al. is false economy; you can recycle with unique, stylish products if you can be bothered to look for it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Very rarely, Frank posts something that is mildly amusing. It gives us just a mere glimpse of the pre-2014 Frank when he was top of his game. Unfortunately, it's very few and far between. 

As always, the idiot that is Frank cannot control himself when I've wound him up. Straight in with family insults and making himself look eager, he then peers in as a guest, frantically refreshing the page to see what's going on, before signing in and acting like he's got a life and has been busy.

What fucking idiot.

Lol.

PS. Regarding your siding with Frank, It may take some time for me to work out your designs and assess your threat level. I'll be in touch. 

48 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Agreed 100%. Quality, hardy antiques or similar have lasted many years for a reason. You can buy classical furniture for probably not much more than IKEA-throwaway quality Chinese-made cuntcrap. Antique gear was made with real craftsmanship and attention to detail, not by pangolin-snorting little Chinamen in some mass-producing, coal-powered factory under Draconian conditions. IKEA et al. is false economy; you can recycle with unique, stylish products if you can be bothered to look for it.

Totally agree Wolfie, I also think modern furniture in general looks cheap and is poorly designed. A lot of these footballer, rich type wankers (with money but no taste) buy all the latest bollocks and their house ends up looking like some chav wedding venue... terrible. Antiques are environmentally friendly as they'll no doubt outlive any shitty IKEA chipboard wardrobe (that costs hundreds with add ons), and are already out there. 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

As always, the idiot that is Frank cannot control himself when I've wound him up. Straight in with family insults and making himself look eager, he then peers in as a guest, frantically refreshing the page to see what's going on, before signing in and acting like he's got a life and has been busy.

What fucking idiot.

Lol.

PS. Regarding your siding with Frank, It may take some time for me to work out your designs and assess your threat level. I'll be in touch. 

Threat level? This is Cunts Corner not Pokemon!

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I do buy stuff from IKEA as it is quality stuff that is well made and easy to put together. Only 2% of their stuff is made in China.

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Threat level? This is Cunts Corner not Pokemon!

I am in what is becoming a personal feud with Frank CG, I did not expect you of all people to like my comment one day and then like and encourage Frank the day after. I haven't ever stirred shit up with you have I CG? There no point playing it down now, your sneaky behaviour is there for all to see, wouldn't you agree?

47 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I am in what is becoming a personal feud with Frank CG, I did not expect you of all people to like my comment one day and then like and encourage Frank the day after. I haven't ever stirred shit up with you have I CG? There no point playing it down now, your sneaky behaviour is there for all to see, wouldn't you agree?

No

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Gypps isn’t the enemy Raas. The spaghetti legged Greek bender will be laughing his loafers off right now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Gypps isn’t the enemy Raas. The spaghetti legged Greek bender will be laughing his loafers off right now. 

I know KB, it's the only way I can converse with CG, she never answers my calls, emails, she doesn't even look up when I'm peering through her loft hatch. 

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I know KB, it's the only way I can converse with CG, she never answers my calls, emails, she doesn't even look up when I'm peering through her loft hatch. 

Ask her out for a meal Raas. A decent ‘hedgehog buffet’ and a bottle of cheap Shiraz should do the trick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't have a loft. I have an attic. And the dozen bearded Albanian children I'm hiding there would tell me if you got in.

13 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You've been here for over two years and haven't learnt a fucking thing. Whenever I need a quick fix on these pages, you're still by far the easiest target. Plank.

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

You've been here for over two years and haven't learnt a fucking thing. Whenever I need a quick fix on these pages, you're still by far the easiest target. Plank.

Turn it in, Frank. Is it a mere coincidence that your recent burst of energy runs parallel with the demise of @Carl Sway? I’d suggest that logging into this place to ‘learn’ anything is the action of an idiot. Idiot.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

Is it me or do you seem to sound more angry with each response? I thought the only fix you required everyday was getting bent over by fat Abdul on Hampstead Heath. We can play this silly insult game indefinitely Frank, or do you have the bollocks to raise the stakes? I'm talking about a Nom off, we both put up a nomination by Friday evening and whoever's nomination gets the least likes a week later fucks off for good, and I mean forever. Have you got the bollocks to do it Frank, or will you be a pussy? I think the 'best on here' will go for the latter. 

Knobhead.