CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Environment Agency

Mike Hunt

If the councils are actually telling the truth why they're no longer accepting all the pre-New Year sale DFS/SCS sofas then the Environment Agency is a bunch of cunts who soon won't need to travel further than the nearest lay-by to see the 2022 range left by the even bigger cunts.

https://www.letsrecycle.com/news/councils-halt-waste-sofa-collections-over-pops-enforcement/

'This is frustrating news, and we are working hard  to find a longer-term solution......'

I keep seeing too much of this shit. How hard are they working? As hard as a coal miner, as hard as a building site labourer? Working fucking hard my fucking arse. Having the ubiquitous committee meeting does not constitute working hard. Get fucked.

• Like 3

Any cunt buying IKEA shite or most cheaply made furniture that doesn't last more than a couple of years is an absolute cunt and a threat to our environment. Cheaper is more expensive, I generally buy antique furniture, for the craftsmanship, quality of materials and the fact it's already lasted 100 years or so already. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Any cunt buying IKEA shite or most cheaply made furniture that doesn't last more than a couple of years is an absolute cunt and a threat to our environment. Cheaper is more expensive, I generally buy antique furniture, for the craftsmanship, quality of materials and the fact it's already lasted 100 years or so already. 

I can only imagine you sitting in your Juicy Couture lounging joggers and sweater, stoned out of your tiny mind, marvelling at the greasy old 1920's 'brown' shite handed down by your old stinker of a nan. Resting Decimus for a couple of weeks does not give you carte blanche to regale the board with your wisdom. Stupid little tosser. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can only imagine you sitting in your Juicy Couture lounging joggers and sweater, stoned out of your tiny mind, marvelling at the greasy old 1920's 'brown' shite handed down by your old stinker of a nan. Resting Decimus for a couple of weeks does not give you carte blanche to regale the board with your wisdom. Stupid little tosser. 

What's caused this unprovoked attack Frank? Why mention my family? Juicy Couture, seriously? I thought you'd know by now your bollocks hasn't and never will work on me old chap, 'resting Decimus'? What are you on about? You appear to be an extremely insecure man... Is it because I live in a better part of town than you? You're type always linger like a bad smell in W11, dragging out your shitty lunches, trying to be seen and then getting the tube home, with your overpriced shitty poofter dog. Fuck off. Lol. 

Oh and reported. Plonker. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off Frank. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck off Frank. 

It's nice to know I really get under his skin, I really think he genuinely hates me. Our brief exchange yesterday has clearly got him frothing at the mouth and now I've got him hurling desperate family insults and making a right cunt of himself. What a idiot. Lol.

28 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's nice to know I really get under his skin, I really think he genuinely hates me. Our brief exchange yesterday has clearly got him frothing at the mouth and now I've got him hurling desperate family insults and making a right cunt of himself. What a idiot. Lol.

It's 'an'. An idiot, not a idiot.

Don't make yourself look an even bigger cunt than the one you're trying to cunt by making silly little grammatical errors. You dopey cunt.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What's caused this unprovoked attack Frank? Why mention my family? Juicy Couture, seriously? I thought you'd know by now your bollocks hasn't and never will work on me old chap, 'resting Decimus'? What are you on about? You appear to be an extremely insecure man... Is it because I live in a better part of town than you? You're type always linger like a bad smell in W11, dragging out your shitty lunches, trying to be seen and then getting the tube home, with your overpriced shitty poofter dog. Fuck off. Lol. 

Oh and reported. Plonker. 

There really was no need to single out your dear old nan, seeing as you all stink.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's 'an'. An idiot, not a idiot.

Don't make yourself look an even bigger cunt than the one you're trying to cunt by making silly little grammatical errors. You dopey cunt.

I've got Frank where I want him Big Bollock, he knows I'm ready to go Toe to Toe anyday but he insists on hit and run tactics.

Excuse the typos, it's my massive hands, the same hands that would beat the skinny little wanker from Notting Hill Gate to Highgate faster than any public transport. 

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've got Frank where I want him Big Bollock, he knows I'm ready to go Toe to Toe anyday but he insists on hit and run tactics.

Excuse the typos, it's my massive hands, the same hands that would beat the skinny little wanker from Notting Hill Gate to Highgate faster than any public transport. 

nervous-rattled.gif

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I bet you fucking have and I bet you're referring to the layby on the A1151 Wroxham Road - It's all over the local rag but they haven't managed to get any names so you're safe for the time being.

Trust you to be familiar with the local gay dogging sites!

'Sex activity' in Norwich lay-by prompts police crackdown

"Following the placing of the signs, any members of the public who are suspected to be repeatedly using the layby in an unlawful manner will be issued a Community Protection Warning. If the offender’s behaviour continues, they will be given a Community Protection Notice."

For fuck's sake, remember the good old days when Plod would simply have kicked their kidneys out through their urethras. That would have put a stop to it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Trust you to be familiar with the local gay dogging sites!

'Sex activity' in Norwich lay-by prompts police crackdown

"Following the placing of the signs, any members of the public who are suspected to be repeatedly using the layby in an unlawful manner will be issued a Community Protection Warning. If the offender’s behaviour continues, they will be given a Community Protection Notice."

For fuck's sake, remember the good old days when Plod would simply have kicked their kidneys out through their urethras. That would have put a stop to it.

There was a secluded layby, with conveniences, at Flimwell on the A21. The gents had 3 cubicles, with one having a glory hole. Over the hole was a picture of Vangelis. So much trouble there, that the bogs were demolished, and the screening hedges removed. Apparently, every year, an oily streak of piss is seen laying flowers at the site.

• Like 2

On 07/01/2023 at 12:50, Frank said:

I don't like you Frank but you get a like from me as I'm a big PIKEA fan. I can imagine OCR sitting in his antique captains swivel chair, dressed up in his plus fours looking like Goldfinger on the golf course, blowing dust off of a copy of 'The Development of the Cover Drive- 1881 to 1914' by Plum Warner, signed by Alec Bedser, which he bought from some Lovejoy wannabe cunt at a car boot sale on Sunday.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't like you Frank but you get a like from me as I'm a big PIKEA fan. I can imagine OCR sitting in his antique captains swivel chair, dressed up in his plus fours looking like Goldfinger on the golf course, blowing dust off of a copy of 'The Development of the Cover Drive- 1881 to 1914' by Plum Warner, signed by Alec Bedser, which he bought from some Lovejoy wannabe cunt at a car boot sale on Sunday.

Fuckin hell!