CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Earthquake in Turkey

Hammer of Cunts

It won’t affect the Turks. They’re all here. And they are thick as fuck, Juiced up bearded cunts, sat on deck chairs outside their barber shop, all 6 of them, no fucking customers but the place stays open. Can’t have anything to do with the fourteen year old white girls that they’re keeping an eye on further down the street. Try and report the cunts for underage prozzie grooming and see how fast it takes for the quisling police to leap to their defence.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It won’t affect the Turks. They’re all here. And they are thick as fuck, Juiced up bearded cunts, sat on deck chairs outside their barber shop, all 6 of them, no fucking customers but the place stays open. Can’t have anything to do with the fourteen year old white girls that they’re keeping an eye on further down the street. Try and report the cunts for underage prozzie grooming and see how fast it takes for the quisling police to leap to their defence.

It's important or our economy that every town has at least two of these barber's shops. They may look like dodgy '60s bookies, but when everyone under 30 has the same spivvy hairstyle, our visitors from overseas will be less noticeable as they go about their business.

I’d be very nervous about having a cut throat shave off these fellas, that’s for sure. I’m not sure translation is their strong point. And those Galatasaray fans have form with the cold steel. 

You'd think that any shopkeeper in an earthquake zone who could afford CCTV would have the nous not to place a load of breakable glassware atop some extremely rickety shelves. Maybe they need the evidence for the insurance company.

Going on holiday this year sir?

See the game last night sir? What was Wenger doing bringing on Walcott so early? The problem with Arsenal is they try and walk it in!

Something for the weekend sir?

This might be an Aussie phenomenon, granted, but what’s this shite about how we are spelling/pronouncing Turkey? Apparently we have to have an umlaut and a weird extra vowel at the end, just because Erdogan petitioned the UN. Türkiye apparently it is now, pronounced confusingly like Lindsay Hoyle saying “Tokyo” with a gob full of toffee. 

I don’t go for in all this New World Atlas bollocks. It’s Turkey, Burma, Ceylon, Formosa and Zanzibar for me. Don’t get me started on Bombay and Madras. 

Fuck off. 

9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This might be an Aussie phenomenon, granted, but what’s this shite about how we are spelling/pronouncing Turkey? Apparently we have to have an umlaut and a weird extra vowel at the end, just because Erdogan petitioned the UN. Türkiye apparently it is now, pronounced confusingly like Lindsay Hoyle saying “Tokyo” with a gob full of toffee. 

I don’t go for in all this New World Atlas bollocks. It’s Turkey, Burma, Ceylon, Formosa and Zanzibar for me. Don’t get me started on Bombay and Madras. 

Fuck off. 

Yangon a minute. I went on holiday there once with my mother, before she died. Myanmar had a lovely time. Fuck off.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d be very nervous about having a cut throat shave off these fellas, that’s for sure. I’m not sure translation is their strong point. And those Galatasaray fans have form with the cold steel. 

Aged 20-21, I sailed much of the Mediterranean as part of a crew, going without a haircut or shave for about three months until reaching Antalya, Turkey. Having bought some weed from an American couple we got to know (I had never seen Midnight Express), and getting stoned for the first time in months, I went for a general de-hairing at a local barber, during which time I had my head adjusted via two fingers in the nostrils or ears pulled, while brow, ear & nasal hair was skillfully set on fire with cotton buds, before massaging my face with dental floss following a super-close shave. And a head/neck massage – all for about £8. It remains the best haircut I have ever had, and quite a different experience to the mostly cutthroat, IS-related Syrian "barbers" on most high streets here.

Have the Chinks attempted a monopoly on the Perth barbering trade? Perhaps vocalising the shop tag line "Professional Barbers" is a little beyond their skillset.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is a job for C18.

Found myself demolishing a fried egg and bacon sarnie (breakfast of  champions) and watching The Jeremy Whine Show and they were discussing the Dinghy invaders with some woke cunt from the Graudian and some fat bearded oaf off the radio. Someone rang in and said "we should sink a few of them. That'll show 'em".

Was it you Eric?

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Found myself demolishing a fried egg and bacon sarnie (breakfast of  champions) and watching The Jeremy Whine Show and they were discussing the Dinghy invaders with some woke cunt from the Graudian and some fat bearded oaf off the radio. Someone rang in and said "we should sink a few of them. That'll show 'em".

Was it you Eric?

Not angry enough for me.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Aged 20-21, I sailed much of the Mediterranean as part of a crew, going without a haircut or shave for about three months until reaching Antalya, Turkey. Having bought some weed from an American couple we got to know (I had never seen Midnight Express), and getting stoned for the first time in months, I went for a general de-hairing at a local barber, during which time I had my head adjusted via two fingers in the nostrils or ears pulled, while brow, ear & nasal hair was skillfully set on fire with cotton buds, before massaging my face with dental floss following a super-close shave. And a head/neck massage – all for about £8. It remains the best haircut I have ever had, and quite a different experience to the mostly cutthroat, IS-related Syrian "barbers" on most high streets here.

Have the Chinks attempted a monopoly on the Perth barbering trade? Perhaps vocalising the shop tag line "Professional Barbers" is a little beyond their skillset.

When Frank the Greek sees this, he’s going to lose his marbles.