CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laboratory made meat

Penny Farthing

Guest Sue R Pipe
Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Did you mean 'Fucking John Bummer'? Are you a bender/transbender/bender fluid, or all of them? You're most definitely a stupid fucking cunt, and I want you dead... and I was wondering what you thought about it?

John Gummer you thick cunt. Govt minister in the 90's? 

No doubt you were still in London Zoo back then being hosed down/wanked off by your handlers you mongo cunt.

2 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

No doubt you were still in London Zoo back then being hosed down/wanked off by your handlers you mongo cunt.

Less than 10 posts is enough to gently chime the idiot alarm bells.

You're trying too hard, and most of it's pointless shit. Calm the fuck down, sewer pipe.

• Like 2

Guest Sue R Pipe
Just now, Wolfie said:

Less than 10 posts is enough to gently chime the idiot alarm bells.

You're trying too hard, and most of it's pointless shit. Calm the fuck down, sewer pipe.

You don't appear to be trying at all dickhead. Dont you have a dogfight to attend later on your high rise?

17 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

You clearly need hosing down don't you, you over excited knobhead. I recall cocky council cunt saying something very similar to me a while ago. Calm the fuck down, keep your mouth shut and you might not get hurt. You obviously won't though will you? Fucking wanker. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

You don't appear to be trying at all dickhead. Dont you have a dogfight to attend later on your high rise?

Unmindful and brash. Unnecessarily aggressive. Poorly constructed. Achingly unfunny.

Just a handful of posts and you're unravelling like the idiot I know you are.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

You should listen to what Wolfie is telling you, as he should know an idiot when he sees one because he's the leader of that particular gang on this website.

• Like 2

Guest Sue R Pipe
17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You clearly need hosing down don't you, you over excited knobhead. I recall cocky council cunt saying something very similar to me a while ago. Calm the fuck down, keep your mouth shut and you might not get hurt. You obviously won't though will you? Fucking wanker. 

You're about to start slinging your shit at the walls. Minimum wage carer will be along later to change your nappy you spastic cunt.

Guest Sue R Pipe
20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Unmindful and brash. Unnecessarily aggressive. Poorly constructed. Achingly unfunny.

Just a handful of posts and you're unravelling like the idiot I know you are.

Boring. Do something entertaining you little gimp.

Guest Sue R Pipe
Just now, Wolfie said:

You prove me correct with each comment.

Retire yourself, you colossal simpleton. You're out of your depth.

You seem a tad frustrated and angry. Are you Constance Marten's father by any chance?

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Paging @King Billy to the main board.

0_PA-1153166.jpg

I believe they’re both still in good health, despite growing an extra head each and several extra limbs, and have made a lot of money as the star exhibits in a Bill Gates owned travelling freak show, alongside a 300 year old ‘bearded lady’ with a ridiculously huge cock (Pen), a ‘human poop scoop’ (guess who?) and several other assorted weirdos including Greta Thunberg, Matt Hancock and Sir Chris Whitty.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Did you mean 'Fucking John Bummer'? Are you a bender/transbender/bender fluid, or all of them? You're most definitely a stupid fucking cunt, and I want you dead... and I was wondering what you thought about it?

Two cows in a field and one says to the other…. ‘What do you reckon about this Mad Cow disease?’ 
‘Fucking no idea mate. I’m a mushroom.’

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Two cows in a field and one says to the other…. ‘What do you reckon about this Mad Cow disease?’ 
‘Fucking no idea mate. I’m a mushroom.’

LOL!