CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coronation Oil

Penny Farthing

Charles is 74 now, and I doubt modern medicine can keep his wizened vegetable-loving husk going for more than 20 years. That means that William will be 60 when he assumes the throne, and actuarially good for another 30 years. And THAT means that I will be dead before that awful, prissy, little Lord Fauntleroy homunculus Prince George gets a go in the big chair. Thank fuck for that.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

What the fuck is all this nonsense about .. won't three in one or Castrol GTX do the same job?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/mar/03/king-charles-coronation-oil-is-consecrated-in-jerusalem

You can't sprinkle a twat with a manly oil, Pen, it's got to be all flowers and vegetables.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Charles is 74 now, and I doubt modern medicine can keep his wizened vegetable-loving husk going for more than 20 years. That means that William will be 60 when he assumes the throne, and actuarially good for another 30 years. And THAT means that I will be dead before that awful, prissy, little Lord Fauntleroy homunculus Prince George gets a go in the big chair. Thank fuck for that.

I dunno Bawsey, I was hoping to live to see the dusky one bounce up the steps of St.Pauls to get the crown put on his dreadlocks and become Jah's chosen one. Yah mon! Irie irie! 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Personally I am coming round to the idea that the reason you can’t currently buy tomatoes in the UK, is to stop seditious cunts stockpiling them to lob in the direction of jug ears and his bitch as they make their way through London in their gold encrusted carriage. I might suggest it to @King Billy, he likes that sort of thing. I note the anointing oil comes from olive trees on the Mount of Olives, which to my mind means thanks to the circle of life, Charlie is on some level being daubed with atoms which once made up the dick of Robert Maxwell and the arsehole of Ariel Sharon. Nice. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Personally I am coming round to the idea that the reason you can’t currently buy tomatoes in the UK, is to stop seditious cunts stockpiling them to lob in the direction of jug ears and his bitch as they make their way through London in their gold encrusted carriage. I might suggest it to @King Billy, he likes that sort of thing. I note the anointing oil comes from olive trees on the Mount of Olives, which to my mind means thanks to the circle of life, Charlie is on some level being daubed with atoms which once made up the dick of Robert Maxwell and the arsehole of Ariel Sharon. Nice. 

Do you remember Castrol-R? Corn oil, mixed with ether and used as fuel in model RC boats. My favourite aroma from the 1980s.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't forget CB, according to the Elders of Zion our very own Judge Jewdy might be in line for the throne. I bet you're regret all those years of ripping the piss out of the sad sack of vitriol. Personally, I admired his arse.

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's not as wierd as the little bird-shaped jug that they pour it out of. This is just the start of the Ghormanghastian rigmarole that makes royalty so mysterious and special. Some of it's so special that they do it under a big tablecloth so the proles can't see. We just have to take their word that it's been done properly.

Ghormanghastian? Speak English you fucking tosser.

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you planning a bizarre and borderline perverse nomination regarding a female you have your eye on? 

No, do you want one?

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 minute ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Christ1 Is that the best you can come up with? It's enough to make anyone Groan.

With pleasure, I agree.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

What the fuck is all this nonsense about .. won't three in one or Castrol GTX do the same job?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/mar/03/king-charles-coronation-oil-is-consecrated-in-jerusalem

That dried up old fanny on Camilla isn't going to lubricate itself you know.

• Like 2

On 04/03/2023 at 12:07, Last Cunt Standing said:

. I might suggest it to @King Billy, he likes that sort of thing

How’s it going down in Alice Springs Doc? I’ve been trying to book an Air b n B there for Easter week but tbh if I wanted to stay in a burned out rat infested hovel in a lawless crime ridden black ghetto I’d save a load of dough on the flight costs and head over the river to South London.

G’day mate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

How’s it going down in Alice Springs Doc? I’ve been trying to book an Air b n B there for Easter week but tbh if I wanted to stay in a burned out rat infested hovel in a lawless crime ridden black ghetto I’d save a load of dough on the flight costs and head over the river to South London.

G’day mate.

It’s 3500 km to Alice Springs from here, Bill. A full day and a half driving. A similar distance as driving from The Emirates Stadium to Donetsk in Ukraine. Rather like Alice Springs, Donetsk finds itself in the grip of external forces which has taken an already sad, unloved place to the edge of oblivion. I just thought you’d appreciate the geography, if you can fit that in between advanced immunology, geopolitics and presidential genealogy. 

G’day, indeed. As you were. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I just thought you’d appreciate the geography, if you can fit that in between advanced immunology, geopolitics and presidential genealogy. 

Thanks for the geography lesson Doc. As for all the other things you mentioned which have been taking up a lot of my time recently, my work is done on them, now that everything Ive pointed out (the so called conspiracy theories) to our  less knowledgeable members (The Vulcan) have been confirmed as fact. Fear not though. I’ll continue to keep you up to date going forward, with the other side of the stories in these difficult to work out subjects. 
No need to thank me.

On 04/03/2023 at 12:40, ratcum said:

Personally, I admired his arse

Careful, Ratty, @Wolfieis big on sniffing-out shirt-lifters, he won't stand for any of that turning-the-other-cheek nonsense.

He even grassed-up his oppo @Decimus to the queer bashers, because he looked on him a bit too affectionately.