CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Barbara Izzard

Stubby Pecker

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What's the end game here, Ted? If it's to come across like a mindless fucking cretin obsessed with cock, I'd say that you're halfway there to cementing yourself as such.

It's not as if that's an unoccupied niche round these parts either.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you losing the fucking plot? Well, considering the amount of hidings you've had on here and sniffing that pungent dog shit everyday, it's not surprising really. Lol

LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL...

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you losing the fucking plot? Well, considering the amount of hidings you've had on here and sniffing that pungent dog shit everyday, it's not surprising really. Lol

I imagine that the cunt is high as a kite 90% of the day, it would certainly explain his dog shit (lol) posting style.

Strangle wanking over a copy of 'Alsatian Monthly' with a Happy Shopper plastic bag full of canine excrement tied tightly around your neck is hardly conducive to producing top quality content.

@and put the fucking poop-a-scoop down and make me laugh, you degenerate little weasel.

🐕 💩💩

• Like 2

On 07/04/2023 at 09:55, Ted Cunterblast said:

Doubt if your balls have even dropped 

You are about as interesting as a nine wiper the morning after a Vindaloo

You're still very much a newbie, so I'll go easy. But this above is quite shit.

In fact, your profile is fucking appalling. Other than Snowy, who for the first year of his tenure came across as a drug addict with cerebral palsy, few have offered such little hope – only to come good in the end. 

Up your game, you abysmal cheesedick, because right now you're heading squarely for the disappointing idiot pigeonhole.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, and said:

LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL, LOL,  LOL,  LOL,  LOL, LOL...

Dickhead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you losing the fucking plot?

1 hour ago, and said:

That's a yes then. Lol

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You're still very much a newbie, so I'll go easy. But this above is quite shit.

In fact, your profile is fucking appalling. Other than Snowy, who for the first year of his tenure came across as a drug addict with cerebral palsy, few have offered such little hope – only to come good in the end. 

Up your game, you abysmal cheesedick, because right now you're heading squarely for the disappointing idiot pigeonhole.

Go and piss on yer Spaniel, Cocksucker

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No worries Ted, how you getting on then? Been up to much lately? Entertain us with a tale of your life old chap, not been a lot in terms of entertainment round here lately. 

Did a bit of the old National Hunt racing last weekend. Saw the Lads win their footy match. We are good away this season but fucking rank at home. 
Thank Fuck there’s only 3 more home games left to suffer

Just now, Ted Cunterblast said:

Did a bit of the old National Hunt racing last weekend. Saw the Lads win their footy match. We are good away this season but fucking rank at home. 

Riveting Edward. I’ve just cum in my pants.

3 minutes ago, Ted Cunterblast said:

What I’d like to know is how many more of your idiotic posts will CC have to suffer, you absolute fucking bellend.

23 minutes ago, Ted Cunterblast said:

Go and piss on yer Spaniel, Cocksucker

On 12/04/2023 at 14:51, Ted Cunterblast said:

Hello Cocksucker

On 12/04/2023 at 14:52, Ted Cunterblast said:

Anytime Cocksucker

8 hours ago, Ted Cunterblast said:

Afternoon Cocksucker 

24 minutes ago, Ted Cunterblast said:

Good evening Cocksucker

Thanks for proving me correct in one fell swoop, cocksucker.

14 minutes ago, Ted Cunterblast said:

Sounds like a blast Ted Cunterblast, tell me what team are you referring to? 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh no Bill. It hadn’t occurred to me that I hadn’t already been called a cocksucker. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. 

It’s just me Eric, always seeing my glass half empty as usual. I mean I rescued those kids when they fell through the ice last winter, ran into the blazing old folks home six times, knocked out twelve Somalians who were about to mug and anally rape a 97 year old war hero’s widow and what does the latest spacker newbie call me, a hero? I’d like to know how he found out about the one time I got things a bit wrong when I was absolutely fucking hammered.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

It’s just me Eric, always seeing my glass half empty as usual. I mean I rescued those kids when they fell through the ice last winter, ran into the blazing old folks home six times, knocked out twelve Somalians who were about to mug and anally rape a 97 year old war hero’s widow and what does the latest spacker newbie call me, a hero? I’d like to know how he found out about the one time I got things a bit wrong when I was absolutely fucking hammered.

Was that a version of the “you suck one cock!” joke?