CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

22 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

You won't admit you got it all twisted and wrong in your little spat with Roops. Your foolish unwarranted pride stops you from doing so. I promise you I would never ask for an olive branch, I don't want one. You're plainly an idiotic simpleton. However, it would be amusing to see your attempted reasoning for the 'perverted cunt' comment. Let's see it. You're just a dickless lapdog.

I haven't got anything wrong in my spat with Roops ,it's a nothing burger that keeps her away from Billy for a few weeks ,and she still has the hots for me since I said I'd finger bang her in my bin lorry.

As for being a lapdog ,I like many on here have formed many bonds ,you'll see it most of the time most people think I'm either an allie,an idiot or someone to take the piss out of.

You on the other hand ,well you just come across as a bit of a weirdo if I'm being honest.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never take it personally if I call you a black cunt. You joined this website, so you’re definitely a cunt to start with. And being black makes you a black cunt.

I think my reputation as a racist is a bit undeserved anyway Raas. Remember when yourself and @Dyslexic cnut joined up? I liked you both, but I had to get stuck into one of you. It’s my job and failing to do so could be interpreted as poofery. 
 You were black, DC was a scouser. I chose him to kick fuck out of based on locale rather than ethnicity. I’m quite liberal and progressive when you think about it.

Yes, cunt. I remember Raas got an easy ride while my vulva was kicked into my cerebellum. Regionally bias cunt. For the last time…I’m no scouser…’brick up the tunnels’ and fuck off.

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The more I hear from him the more I realise what a disturbed individual he is. It's no coincidence @and has become his ally. I've had it with them DC, they're fucking dead. 

Do you remember @ChildeHarold? Reams of utter fuckin bollocks who was unkillable. This cunt Sway doesn’t come close to that man’s appeal. What a fucking wanker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That reminded me of that cunt from about 5 years ago who used to try and taunt Roops by telling her to ‘get in the kitchen’ etc’. He also used to try and impress Ape with his ‘alpha pursuits’. 

I think his name might have been ‘Massive Cunt’. I’m pretty sure Roops tied him up in knots and he left. @Mrs Roops, @Ape™️. can you remember who I’m thinking of?

Monumental got me on here. I thought he was as funny as fuck from the outside. Proper nasty twat at that. Reminded me of my dead mother.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Snowy said:

I'm not here to read up my transgressions on here thats your job sweet cheeks ,maybe do that more or clean the kitchen or something.

This spat started because you were baselessly asserting transgressions, but noted - all you had from the outset was petulance...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Snowy said:

I haven't got anything wrong in my spat with Roops ,it's a nothing burger that keeps her away from Billy for a few weeks ,and she still has the hots for me since I said I'd finger bang her in my bin lorry.

As for being a lapdog ,I like many on here have formed many bonds ,you'll see it most of the time most people think I'm either an allie,an idiot or someone to take the piss out of.

You on the other hand ,well you just come across as a bit of a weirdo if I'm being honest.

An 'allie'? English isn't one of your strong points. And being coherent seems to be outside of your remit too. Still not admitting you got it wrong is also not a good look for you. It would be remiss of me to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

• Like 1

On 10/06/2023 at 09:14, Penny Farthing said:

Decco it is you who needs help .. a council professional spending his time ranting and bullying at random people he does not actaually know.

I've got to say, after @Decimus didn't like any of the many posts attacking you for ages and generally treated you well, this ungrateful, sneaky behaviour says a lot about you. I've also noticed you're always causing trouble, stirring things up, regardless of who is feuding. I get the fact that you're the most picked on punter here but you're also most likely the biggest shit stirrer. Who the fuck do you think you are 'Pen'?

Cunt. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've got to say, after @Decimus didn't like any of the many posts attacking you for ages and generally treated you well, this ungrateful, sneaky behaviour says a lot about you. I've also noticed you're always causing trouble, stirring things up, regardless of who is feuding. I get the fact that you're the most picked on punter here but you're also most likely the biggest shit stirrer. Who the fuck do you think you are 'Pen'?

Cunt. 

I'm glad you noticed, Raas, because the ungrateful cunt in question clearly didn't.

I started to feel sorry for it well over six months back, dropped the he/him whenever engaging or mentioning it and stayed out of the daily beatings that were dished out to it. As you say, I didn't even 'like' any of the abuse for a good four or five months, even when I noticed it egging on and 'liking' abuse of me from the likes of the shit sniffer, Carly and Peter Parker legs.

I decided enough was enough a few weeks ago, and now I'm resuming full hostilities. It was given a rare chance to peacefully coexist, something I have never done for anyone else after years of despising them.

As you say, it's a shit-stirring freak who deserves everything that is thrown at it and that's exactly what it's going to get.

• Like 1

On 10/06/2023 at 05:29, Mrs Roops said:

so I'm wondering who's having the meltdown?

For what it’s worth (as the no1 thicko on here) you’ve got my vote on this one, purely due to the unprecedented and unarguably imminent threat to the human race 30’ heatwave that we’ve all had to try to survive this weekend, you ginger, factor 70+  boring, big brained know all cunt. 
Get fucked.😘

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That reminded me of that cunt from about 5 years ago who used to try and taunt Roops by telling her to ‘get in the kitchen’ etc’. He also used to try and impress Ape with his ‘alpha pursuits’. 

I think his name might have been ‘Massive Cunt’. I’m pretty sure Roops tied him up in knots and he left. @Mrs Roops, @Ape™️. can you remember who I’m thinking of?

The Vulcan was never going to allow someone to exist on here with the username Massive Cunt. I’ve no idea why but there must a reason which I just can’t for the life of me figure out. Massive Cunt ®️

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Memory's faded young Eric but I do remember a major cunt,I may have also plagiarised said this massive cunt in my cheese head of a brain.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm sure this happens rarely, if ever at all but have you ever been wrong, about anything? 

The woman's insufferable, but what can you expect from a woman who post's her erotic lifestyle on the internet for all and sundry.

If I was her husband the only kinky thing I'd be posting about is me deepthroating her so she shuts the fuck up after she insits the fish finger sandwhich she made me is a roasted cod in garlic served with new potatoes, unrepentant ginger slag.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Memory's faded young Eric but I do remember a major cunt,I may have also plagiarised said this massive cunt in my cheese head of a brain.

The Major hasn't been on in half a year now and is undoubtedly close to having his account deleted. That's a shame because he hated The Judge and his kind almost as much as I do.

As a wise man once said "Having a television in your home is like sharing your living room with a Jew."

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The Major hasn't been on in half a year now and is undoubtedly close to having his account deleted. That's a shame because he hated The Judge and his kind almost as much as I do.

As a wise man once said "Having a television in your home is like sharing your living room with a Jew."

Sad loss MC. I hope he’s not dead. PM the cunt. You’re meant to be his puppet master or I remember you being accused of the same by some wankers on here.