CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

55 minutes ago, and said:

Who gives a fuck what vibes you get, it's all you ever get when somebody doesn't fit in with your concept of CC cuntery.

Like all your devious mind games, it's utterly fuckin' meaningless.

MV5BNmI2NzA1MWYtZGM1My00ZGFjLWJmOWYtZWE5

Coming to a cinema near you, the 2023 remake starring R-Soles and Pete.

Sick cunt.

1 hour ago, and said:

Who gives a fuck what vibes you get, it's all you ever get when somebody doesn't fit in with your concept of CC cuntery.

Like all your devious mind games, it's utterly fuckin' meaningless.

Yep, he's a total wanker. He just wants every member to get in his 'gang' shaped box and bow down to him. For those that refuse to comply, he trots out the same tired bullshit allegations, over and over again, ad nauseam. Preposterous horseshit.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

He just wants every member to get in his 'gang' shaped box and bow down to him. For those that refuse to comply

Have you listened to yourself? Seriously, get some help, this place is clearly worsening your already fragile mental health.

I don't want to be responsible for you killing yourself, no matter how much I despise you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Have you listened to yourself? Seriously, get some help, this place is clearly worsening your already fragile mental health.

I don't want to be responsible for you killing yourself, no matter how much I despise you.

I’d be quite happy to take full credit for that, as long there’s a reward of some description. Even if it was just a heartfelt thank you  from his relieved parents.

18 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, that didn't last long...

"and, and, count my likes" - yeah right, precious little pratt.:rolleyes:

Another straw man argument .

"My likes" yet another misconstrued interpretation of what I have said and screams of a desperate hairy axe wound wielding, on her blob hormonal ginger cunt,or as we say on here a meltdown.

4 hours ago, Snowy said:

Another straw man argument .

"My likes" yet another misconstrued interpretation of what I have said and screams of a desperate hairy axe wound wielding, on her blob hormonal ginger cunt,or as we say on here a meltdown.

Let's see now...you initially made a lazy and entirely erroneous assertion that groups and individuals were more scrutinised than others and that moderation decisions were applied unequally. You also asked me to "ponder" four recent 'likes' as if that was some form of validation.

But look at you now! After giving off the air of someone who was above scrapping "l'm not King Billy", here you are resorting to LCD misogony like the rest of them, so I'm wondering who's having the meltdown?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Decco it is you who needs help .. a council professional spending his time ranting and bullying at random people he does not actaually know.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

The medication that cunt needs is lethal injection.

As I said before, Carly, I wouldn't go so far as to wish death on you because unlike yourself I'm not an angry little man who has been triggered by mere words from strangers.

However, you really do need to be chemically castrated, and besides the obvious benefits, as an added bonus it will also reduce your tantrums.

No need to thank me, etc.

18 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Are these football results?

That was fucking depressing wasn’t it. The blokes voice for a start, you would lose the will to live long before reaching the bit where everybody lost interest. Usually when he said something like: ‘Stenhousemuir 0 Falkirk 1’

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was fucking depressing wasn’t it. The blokes voice for a start, you would lose the will to live long before reaching the bit where everybody lost interest. Usually when he said something like: ‘Stenhousemuir 0 Falkirk 1’

It was very exciting for me Eric.  Clearly you didn't win £500,000 on the pools.

17 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Make me you spear chucking clicks and whistles communicating piece of shit.

Mullet, What's going on here? I've always liked you and you lash out like this... I'll have to have a serious think about the content of future communication with you. At the moment I'm not pleased, I'll smoke some hash, drink some Rum and see how I feel. 

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Friendly advice… our kid’s of a dark complexion and fuckin huge. The cunt bears a grudge. Make your apologies and keep your head down. All the best.

I don't know what's happened to @LastoftheMullets DC, we had some good ol' banter a while ago and now he's gone all Combat 18. I'm not sure if it's the cost of living crisis or deep down he wishes he was dead, or maybe he's a bi-polar. 

6 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Good on you. Keep attacking the sad case. He's not even accidentally funny.

There you go again reading and commenting on posts you deny reading. To top it off, you're now giving out 'orders' and acting like the playground bully you claim others on here behave like. Could it be, you haven't got a fucking clue about anything and totally lack self awareness? Stupid, midget, dwarf cunt. Lol

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The more I hear from him the more I realise what a disturbed individual he is. It's no coincidence @and has become his ally. I've had it with them DC, they're fucking dead. 

You'll no doubt be interested to hear that when Mullet was posting under the alias of Erroreptyle, he also stuck up for Pete after he sent child sex fantasies to Roadkill.

It might go some way to explaining why he's randomly all of a sudden got beef with you...

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'll no doubt be interested to hear that when Mullet was posting under the alias of Erroreptyle, he also stuck up for Pete after he sent child sex fantasies to Roadkill.

It might go some way to explaining why he's randomly all of a sudden got beef with you...

I never knew Mullet was Erroreptyle, I remember seeing that name on here before joining. I also didn't know he was a friend and defender of beasts and beast like behaviour. There really are some worrying punters on here.  

• Like 1