CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Conspiracy The Bacofoil Brigade Don't Like To Talk About

Mrs Roops

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, a straw-man assertion followed by deflections doesn't really help you :rolleyes:

There you go again Mrs Roops, you can't help yourself can you when it comes to having the last word, lol. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're wrong from time to time, you're clearly an intelligent woman but cannot admit even being slightly wrong. A bit of humility would no doubt endear you to the punters on here... You also seem to pursue vendettas, going against the rules you are charged with upholding. You know there have been serious vaccine injuries but rather than acknowledge these and the vaccine efficacy, you'd rather be petty, calling me and others names and resorting to personal insults. 

• Like 1

On 05/04/2023 at 15:02, Decimus said:

Oh God, we're in for a 63 pager.

Indeed, the split arsed welsh dragon has awoken from her slumber and instead of trying to get middle aged men hard by her erotic stories of anal beads on a wank bank site she now gets her her rocks off with Billy talking about vaccines.

I miss the real Bill and his door.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bugger off, brown-nose -I didn't initiate the defence accusation of last-wordery.

‘Last-wordery’ and of course, your staple ‘whataboutery.’ It’s not just that crushed velvet frock that’s Victorian, clearly. Tiresome, Emily Brontë mouthed cuntess.

• Like 1

What about if both Mrs R and Beast are both right? Different outcomes for different people. There are lots of people who have had all the jabs who remain perfectly healthy and doubtless some (and in the context of millions of people who have had all the jabs) for whom one or more of the jabs had had a negative effect. What do the statistic actually say .. think of smart motorways .. perfectly safe, but fatal for a few unfortunate people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst I'm sorry to read of your son's injuries and the passing away of the next door neighbour and your brother-in-law I would contend that in the real world public health decisions are made on the findings of assimilated data and not by personal anecdotes and guesswork. You're gonna need a larger sick bag.

And therein lies the problem. We have reduced public health to a dataset. The narrative is safe and effective, anything else is conspiracy and is not listened to let alone thoroughly investigated.

I know you are not sorry, because if you were you would have had the decency to send me a PM.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

What about if both Mrs R and Beast are both right? Different outcomes for different people. There are lots of people who have had all the jabs who remain perfectly healthy and doubtless some (and in the context of millions of people who have had all the jabs) for whom one or more of the jabs had had a negative effect. What do the statistic actually say .. think of smart motorways .. perfectly safe, but fatal for a few unfortunate people.

Pen, whilst I solely admire your attempts to find and hold a middle ground in this thoroughly interesting and timeless debate between intellectual elites, I feel the need to point out that all of the fuckers involved have chosen their sides years ago and have no intention of showing any amount of reconsideration lest it be perceived as a weakening of their respective shit flinging tribe.

Have you seen these new fucking Metro carriages they're giving us over here? Awful, Americanised, side sitting, forced eye contact shite.

• Like 2

If you think 'Smart' motorways are perfectly safe then you are even more batshit than I thought. How can it be safe to unexpectedly break down, (hopefully in the slow lane) with massive lorries going almost 60mph behind you, hoping some twat monitoring the cameras spots your car has broken down and closes the lane... You're (driver) then expected to climb into the front passenger seat and out to safety... This is tricky enough for a man in his prime (like myself) let alone some poor OAP or family with children in the backseats, or a disabled driver/passenger. Smart motorways are a cunt solution to a road network unable to cope with the sheer amount cunts using it and this governments lack of investment in the roads and pretty much everything else. 

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Pen, whilst I solely admire your attempts to find and hold a middle ground in this thoroughly interesting and timeless debate between intellectual elites, I feel the need to point out that all of the fuckers involved have chosen their sides years ago and have no intention of showing any amount of reconsideration lest it be perceived as a weakening of their respective shit flinging tribe.

Have you seen these new fucking Metro carriages they're giving us over here? Awful, Americanised, side sitting, forced eye contact shite.

The Metro things are made by Stadler in Spain similar to ones being supplied to Merseyrail.

Re the arguments elsewhere .. its a mix of entrenched opinions and and mind-numbing shits stirring. I am not sure that there is a middle ground which is why I mentioned smart motorways.  I have actually been kept alive and fairly health for the last 25 years by shoveling a load of pills down my throat every day. If most people took some of those pills they would be dead within a day. Its really a matter of context.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If you think 'Smart' motorways are perfectly safe then you are even more batshit than I thought. How can it be safe to unexpectedly break down, (hopefully in the slow lane) with massive lorries going almost 60mph behind you, hoping some twat monitoring the cameras spots your car has broken down and closes the lane... You're (driver) then expected to climb into the front passenger seat and out to safety... This is tricky enough for a man in his prime (like myself) let alone some poor OAP or family with children in the backseats, or a disabled driver/passenger. Smart motorways are a cunt solution to a road network unable to cope with the sheer amount cunts using it and this governments lack of investment in the roads and pretty much everything else. 

Here's an idea - don't drive a shit wagon of a vehicle on busy roads and always check fluids, wiring and tyre pressures before committing to a long journey.  There's fuckers driving around today, fully licensed, with no fucking clue how to even change a tyre.

Modern vehicles have made any sort of maintenance besides driving the cunt to its annual service nothing more than a seemingly tedious chore that can be overlooked 99% of the time, however, when that 1% chance rears its ugly head cunts have got absolutely no fucking clue what to do as a result.

Admittedly there'll be exceptions. Genuinely unpredictable and entirely unavoidable breakdowns, often German because that shit is so over engineered, but I fucking guarantee a lot of it is just lazy, more-important-stuff-to-do, impatient wankers getting smeared into the asphalt due to their own ignorance.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Here's an idea - don't drive a shit wagon of a vehicle on busy roads and always check fluids, wiring and tyre pressures before committing to a long journey.  There's fuckers driving around today, fully licensed, with no fucking clue how to even change a tyre.

Modern vehicles have made any sort of maintenance besides driving the cunt to its annual service nothing more than a seemingly tedious chore that can be overlooked 99% of the time, however, when that 1% chance rears its ugly head cunts have got absolutely no fucking clue what to do as a result.

Admittedly there'll be exceptions. Genuinely unpredictable and entirely unavoidable breakdowns, often German because that shit is so over engineered, but I fucking guarantee a lot of it is just lazy, more-important-stuff-to-do, impatient wankers getting smeared into the asphalt due to their own ignorance.

I was listening to a woman whimpering in the cafe last week .. she had been done by the police for having two defective tyres on her car. The irony was that she said that she had been on the way to the garage to get her tyres checked, I asked her if she had not thought of checking the tyres for herself .. she replied that she had not got time to do that sort of thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I agree with some of your points RK, however we pay for and should be able to expect safe roads to commute on (and break down on). I've seen RAC/AA workers changing some cunts wheel on the motorway, if you can't change a wheel then you really shouldn't be on the road. Modern vehicles are seemingly more reliable,  possibly because of onboard computer systems warning drivers of potential problems before failure etc, but they still break down and there should be a hard shoulder to pull into and exit your vehicle safely. This climbing through your car bollocks is a piss take, they even had the cheek to put some advert on the radio/TV saying 'go left' (Pet shop boys song reworking). Heard some cunt politician saying they'll add more breakdown sections to pull into after admitting not enough had been installed in the first place. They really are dumbing down the skill that is driving, allowing all sorts of unwanted cunts on the road, assisted parking, cameras instead of wing mirrors, totally unnecessary and making the roads less safe. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

The Metro things are made by Stadler in Spain similar to ones being supplied to Merseyrail.

Re the arguments elsewhere .. its a mix of entrenched opinions and and mind-numbing shits stirring. I am not sure that there is a middle ground which is why I mentioned smart motorways.  I have actually been kept alive and fairly health for the last 25 years by shoveling a load of pills down my throat every day. If most people took some of those pills they would be dead within a day. Its really a matter of context.

There's a middle ground - cunts just like to treat it like a no man's land and snipe at one another from their respective trenches.

Naturally, I blame the Yanks. As the world grows smaller and we see things like regional accents dying off generation by generation, it's only natural to assume that the loudest, proudest and most influential Western culture will eventually fill the void, phonically, politically and ideologically.

These fuckers don't even know they're in a transitory phase yet - they probably never will - but if the human race is still around in a hundred years their descendants will either be yee-hawing into the night, shooting each other with laser revolvers over the last packet of toilet roll in MegaMart+ by Amazon or lobotomized Chinese manual labour drones... by Amazon.

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree with some of your points RK, however we pay for and should be able to expect safe roads to commute on (and break down on). I've seen RAC/AA workers changing some cunts wheel on the motorway, if you can't change a wheel then you really shouldn't be on the road. Modern vehicles are seemingly more reliable,  possibly because of onboard computer systems warning drivers of potential problems before failure etc, but they still break down and there should be a hard shoulder to pull into and exit your vehicle safely. This climbing through your car bollocks is a piss take, they even had the cheek to put some advert on the radio/TV saying 'go left' (Pet shop boys song reworking). Heard some cunt politician saying they'll add more breakdown sections to pull into after admitting not enough had been installed in the first place. They really are dumbing down the skill that is driving, allowing all sorts of unwanted cunts on the road, assisted parking, cameras instead of wing mirrors, totally unnecessary and making the roads less safe. 

The Prius has "automatic" parking - theoretically it can use a complex network of sensors to judge when to turn the wheel for either parallel or reverse parking into bays.

I've used it once or twice just to witness the novelty of the wheel spinning on its own, however the complex set of steps and markers that have to be placed using the reverse camera and what would usually be the climate control knob takes about five fucking minutes to complete. It's a fundamentally useless piece of technology that competent drivers simply do not need and incompetent drivers would not be able to grasp.

It's a travesty. Starving African children could have eaten those microchips.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The Prius has "automatic" parking - theoretically it can use a complex network of sensors to judge when to turn the wheel for either parallel or reverse parking into bays.

I've used it once or twice just to witness the novelty of the wheel spinning on its own, however the complex set of steps and markers that have to be placed using the reverse camera and what would usually be the climate control knob takes about five fucking minutes to complete. It's a fundamentally useless piece of technology that competent drivers simply do not need and incompetent drivers would not be able to grasp.

It's a travesty. Starving African children could have eaten those microchips.

Even starving Africans wouldn’t eat McCain Micro Chips. They would however be fascinated by the griddle box that separates the chips.

• Like 1

Get a bigger shovel. Lol.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

And therein lies the problem. We have reduced public health to a dataset. The narrative is safe and effective, anything else is conspiracy and is not listened to let alone thoroughly investigated.

I know you are not sorry, because if you were you would have had the decency to send me a PM.

Ah yes, the dreaded datasets, hated by some conspiracy theorists as they look at the greater picture. That is not to say individuals do not have an agonising story to share but IMO the Mark Steyn approach of cherry-picking, ambulance chasing and drawing baseless conclusions from same is simply evil and wholly irresponsible when one considers that nearly a year ago some 142 million doses of an allegedly "untried, untested and experimental" vaccine have been administered in the UK alone.

As for you last sentence, this has galvanised me into thinking about my relationship with The Corner (amongst other things) something I've been minded about for a few months. Here's a clue.

large.4E1A2346_DxO(2).jpg

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah yes, the dreaded datasets, hated by some conspiracy theorists as they look at the greater picture. That is not to say individuals do not have an agonising story to share but IMO the Mark Steyn approach of cherry-picking, ambulance chasing and drawing baseless conclusions from same is simply evil and wholly irresponsible when one considers that nearly a year ago some 142 million doses of an allegedly "untried, untested and experimental" vaccine have been administered in the UK alone.

As for you last sentence, this has galvanised me into thinking about my relationship with The Corner (amongst other things) something I've been minded about for a few months. Here's a clue.

large.4E1A2346_DxO(2).jpg

... Birdshit?