CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Channel Nonce

Decimus

With almost every sexual deviancy under the sun being normalised by a minority of practising perverts, it was only a matter of time before noncing became mainstream. Enter Channel 4 with their new programme "Naked Education" which sees fully grown men and women getting their cocks and minges out in front of children as young as 14 in order to promote "Body Positivity."

I'm not sure what part of this is educational, unless it's aimed at paedos who would like to find a way that they can flash themselves at children that subsequently doesn't end up with them getting put on the fucking register. 

This appears to be the beginning of the beasts end game. Children are already being exposed to trannies reading bedtime stories whilst nursing a semi, and school libraries are steadily filling up with disgusting shit like this:

71vavTi4YDL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_

I genuinely don't believe it will be long before the letter N for nonce is added to the LGBTQ acronym now that the steady sexualisation of children appears to be reaching a peak. Whoever commissioned this programme should have their hard drives seized and put on remand whilst the old bill digs deeper into their highly suspect motives. The adults involved with getting their genitals out in front of children should be arrested immediately for exposing themselves to minors. Once that has been done, every fucking degenerate in this country who is outraged by the actions taken to protect children from this filth should be publicly lynched.

Dirty, filthy, noncing fucking cunts.

• Like 9

When I was 14 I would have given my left arm (i.e. not my wanking one) to see the young school librarian show off her oft-imagined minge. However, I suspect this current exercise in "body positivity" involves morbidly obese lesbians covered in tattoos with a bad case of blue waffle, and for that reason I'm out.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

When I was 14 I would have given my left arm (i.e. not my wanking one) to see the young school librarian show off her oft-imagined minge. However, I suspect this current exercise in "body positivity" involves morbidly obese lesbians covered in tattoos with a bad case of blue waffle, and for that reason I'm out.

Aaahh…my teenage years. I remember five of my mates having a ‘wank off’ which involved thrashing away whilst seated as they lustily ogled the only female in the school, a Russian ‘relief’ teacher who was acting librarian. Poor woman spotted something and told three of them to stand up, which the cunts duly did, erect and with their kecks around their knees. She burst into tears and fled the school never to return. When the rugby master found out he didn’t stop laughing for a week. Safe spaces my arse, the country’s going to the dogs…those brave young men would be reprimanded these days and OFSTED would downgrade the place.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

With almost every sexual deviancy under the sun being normalised by a minority of practising perverts, it was only a matter of time before noncing became mainstream. Enter Channel 4 with their new programme "Naked Education" which sees fully grown men and women getting their cocks and minges out in front of children as young as 14 in order to promote "Body Positivity."

I'm not sure what part of this is educational, unless it's aimed at paedos who would like to find a way that they can flash themselves at children in a way that doesn't end up with them getting put on the fucking register. 

This appears to be the beginning of the beasts end game. Children are already being exposed to trannies reading bedtime stories whilst nursing a semi, and school libraries are steadily filling up with disgusting shit like this:

I genuinely don't believe it will be long before the letter N for nonce is added to the LGBTQ acronym now that the steady sexualisation of children appears to reaching a peak. Whoever commissioned this programme should have their hard drives seized and put on remand whilst the old bill digs deeper into their highly suspect motives. The adults involved with getting their genitals out in front of children should be arrested immediately for exposing themselves to minors. Once that has been done, every fucking degenerate in this country who is outraged by the actions taken to protect children from this filth should be publicly lynched.

Very good, however…reported.

It's amazing how these people who promote 'body positivity ' have the body like a sack full of marbles, mis-shaped and highly unattractive. All I know when I look at these cunts is that I positively wouldn't fuck 'em if they were the last cunt on earth.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure what part of this is educational, unless it's aimed at paedos who would like to find a way that they can flash themselves at children in a way that doesn't end up with them getting put on the fucking register. 

I genuinely don't believe it will be long before the letter N for nonce is added to the LGBTQ acronym now that the steady sexualisation of children appears to reaching a peak. Whoever commissioned this programme should have their hard drives seized and put on remand whilst the old bill digs deeper into their highly suspect motives. The adults involved with getting their genitals out in front of children should be arrested immediately for exposing themselves to minors. Once that has been done, every fucking degenerate in this country who is outraged by the actions taken to protect children from this filth should be publicly lynched.

Fucking hell! Have you seen the other titles on Amazon?....My Shadow Is Pink,My Boy The Princess,She's My Dad,The Drag Queens Hips Go Swish,Swish,Swish.These cunts,authors and publishers need flailing alive. Why the fuck aren't  these people arrested and put on a register the filthy fucking pervert cunts.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fucking hell! Have you seen the other titles on Amazon?....My Shadow Is Pink,My Boy The Princess,She's My Dad,The Drag Queens Hips Go Swish,Swish,Swish.These cunts,authors and publishers need flailing alive. Why the fuck aren't  these people arrested and put on a register the filthy fucking pervert cunts.

And, of course, the non-binary baby is fucking brown.

What we need is a good war.

• Like 1

They had this shit categorised properly a hundred years ago. If you’ve got a cock and an Adam’s apple, you are male. If you believe yourself to be other than that, you are mentally ill and need to be kept away from normal people. 
 Nothing less than a violent backlash from the ordinary majority is going to stop this insanity. But the ordinary majority have been brainwashed into accepting their own obsolescence and are happy to capitulate.

Get drunk, get stoned, eat yourself to death. It doesn’t matter. We’re fucked. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They had this shit categorised properly a hundred years ago. If you’ve got a cock and an Adam’s apple, you are male. If you believe yourself to be other than that, you are mentally ill and need to be kept away from normal people. 
 Nothing less than a violent backlash from the ordinary majority is going to stop this insanity. But the ordinary majority have been brainwashed into accepting their own obsolescence and are happy to capitulate.

Get drunk, get stoned, eat yourself to death. It doesn’t matter. We’re fucked. 

Bob Dylan lyric?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bullshit. They don't fucking have libraries in Scotland do they?

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

You watched it then. I saw it was on while I was engrossed in something on another channel, and thought to myself, I bet that will attract the middle-aged pervs of society.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You watched it then. I saw it was on while I was engrossed in something on another channel, and thought to myself, I bet that will attract the middle-aged pervs of society.

I've also heard of Julius Caesar, Drew, that doesn't mean I was watching him whilst he crossed the Rubicon.

You thick, drunken twat. Also, consider yourself reported.

This repulsive agenda to normalise paedophilia has been going on for a lot longer than everyone thinks...but now with social media platforms it's as transparent as Pen's brain.

Recently there was an aussie MP exposing this as he read out i believe his own child's homework, the child had to ask their father about masturbation and how he ejaculates, the child was a fucking toddler and has no interest or understanding of these things. It's in any sane persons mind that this is a criminal act and anyone who does this to kids should have 10 nails hammered in to the bollocks or cunts while being blow torched.

This is the most vile act that these raving global nut jobs are trying to pull.

If i had kids in school today, then i would headbutt the head whatever and get my kids out and find a way to home school.

Normalise paedophilia in my mind is the real pandemic and it is worldwide.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

When nonces do get in fromt of the beak they usually get a slap on the wrist with no jail time. What does that tell you about some of the cunts in the father Christmas outfits sitting in judgement?