CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I'm officially bored of the war

Roadkill

25 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Where’s my credit this time around for initiating the said meltdown, Killa…you tobacco chewing miscreant. I got him in one stab. You owe me one of those ‘likely’ things too…proper shit-stirrer you are Bonny-lad.

You fucking obliterated him DC, the tiniest little push - a simple perceived reluctance voiced to being addressed a certain way and he just couldn't handle it.

A nice mix of classic engineered snideness combined with the more subtle forms of cunting we've seen developing these last few years with the light-hearted deceleration that the battle was already over just as the opponent was starting to get his teeth in.

I knew you'd go far on here.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You fucking obliterated him DC, the tiniest little push - a simple perceived reluctance voiced to being addressed a certain way and he just couldn't handle it.

A nice mix of classic engineered snideness combined with the more subtle forms of cunting we've seen developing these last few years with the light-hearted deceleration that the battle was already over just as the opponent was starting to get his teeth in.

This is a trick, yes?

I feel sorry for @camberwell gypsy poor cow bought a super-sized popcorn for a two minute punch-up.

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Every good boy deserves favour eh Killer?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This is a trick, yes?

I feel sorry for @camberwell gypsy poor cow bought a super-sized popcorn for a two minute punch-up.

No tricks this time DC. I'm still a bit rusty for Full-Cunt-Roadkill at the mo. Take the fucking compliment.

Hello @ratcum. I was thinking the other day that if we did a bit of genocide we could probably render down all of China into a cost effective and fully organic wallpaper paste for the third world.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No tricks this time DC. I'm still a bit rusty for Full-Cunt-Roadkill at the mo. Take the fucking compliment.

Hello @ratcum. I was thinking the other day that if we did a bit of genocide we could probably render down all of China into a cost effective and fully organic wallpaper paste for the third world.

@ratcum?

I can kill you with a single thought

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve been digging and I’ve tracked your cunt ass down, Hutch. Netflix…’Nobody’ You’re old fella’s a piece of work btw…

I actually recommend that film to him. The fucker was so fucking stoned a few months ago he recommended it back to me in the same fucking PM.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Just watched it. I’m thinking big E’s packing a few more pounds than Odenkirk, but still.

It's a nice redeeming role for Odenkirk. That bit in Breaking Bad where that 5'4 Jessie meth head cunt beats him up in his own office was a bit hard to take seriously.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve been digging and I’ve tracked your cunt ass down, Hutch. Netflix…’Nobody’ You’re old fella’s a piece of work btw…

I love that fucking film. When I drive, I now picture it happening in a 70s Challenger with Pat Benatar’s Heartbreaker playing on the stereo. 

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I actually recommend that film to him. The fucker was so fucking stoned a few months ago he recommended it back to me in the same fucking PM.

True.

I liked him in Breaking Bad, and BCS. My favourite character was Mike. Hard as nails old bastard that even a big cunt wouldn’t want to fuck with.

”No! I’m not doing that.. because Mike said he’d break my legs if I did. And I know he meant it cos he gave me the dead mackerel eyes.”

-Saul Goodman.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True.

I liked him in Breaking Bad, and BCS. My favourite character was Mike. Hard as nails old bastard that even a big cunt wouldn’t want to fuck with.

”No! I’m not doing that.. because Mike said he’d break my legs if I did. And I know he meant it cos he gave me the dead mackerel eyes.”

-Saul Goodman.

I’m sure I recommended BCS to you a while back as a slow burner. Odenkirk’s half-dead you know.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I expect that you drive around in one of those big SUV "ANIMAL" things or have a HUMMER.

If I could have any car as an everyday vehicle, I would want a Ford Crown Victoria, the last production car with a proper chassis. Not the taxi version, the cop one with the big engine and the ‘fuck you’, reinforced front end.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I could have any car as an everyday vehicle, I would want a Ford Crown Victoria, the last production car with a proper chassis. Not the taxi version, the cop one with the big engine and the ‘fuck you’, reinforced front end.

https://www.carandclassic.com/car/C1565393

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

With security bars lining its rear doors, from which there's no escape, this 'police' car is the perfect candidate for @Neil's nocturnal activities. To the unsuspecting drunk on her way home from a club at 2.30am, a police car looks like a police car.

Sounds like you have more experience of that sort of scenario than you're willing to admit, you deviously perverted, dog fondling cunt.

• Like 1