CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBFuckingC

Decimus

Perusing Auntie's latest official Ukrainian government propaganda earlier today, I stumbled across the following article:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65472810

To summarise, and according to their own words, the BBC reported that a male had passed away following an incident where he was restrained by fellow passengers after "The man who died was throwing rubbish and yelling at passengers. Mr Neely was a Michael Jackson impersonator and was living on the streets, according to US media."

Despite the reference to being a Michael Paedo impersonator, the initial article made no reference to his ethnicity as for all the Beeb knew at the time, he could have been white and a copycat Wacko Jacko post his miraculous transformation into a caucasian man. Obviously with this possibility to bear in mind, the article was fairly balanced and took into account the fact that he was being violent towards other members of the public.

Cue confirmation that the man was black, and a number of hours later the BBC posted this article:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65477564

The eagle eyed amongst you will notice that any reference to his abuse of fellow passengers is now omitted, and the previous balanced report has been superseded by a tale spun to portray the man as an innocent victim of racist circumstance.

Defund these race baiting cunts immediately, the agenda is clear to see and if they want to stoke more George Floydesque violence, then I hope the three story London town houses of the corporation's elite are the first to be looted and burnt to the ground.

• Like 5

Yep, it's what they do best - gentle, insidious manipulation... theories that drive radical feminism can be heard every fucking weekday on BBC R4 Woman's Hour. Jesus cunting Christ. And there's the salaries thing. And Rastamouse.

Black History Week this, Black Wank that... I'm all for equality as it ought to be, but the BBC doesn't quite do reality. Privatise it, or shut it down. Either this, or send a team in to clean the biased shithouse up.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

"I couldn't believe this was happening on my subway in my city that I grew up in," he told BBC's US partner, CBS News. It appears that the report actually comes from CBS News .. Calm down and go back to sleep.

What are you on about you senile old cunt? It's a nomination about two separate BBC articles and the information they choose to include or exclude, presumably to create a biased narrative. The very fact that they provided a report from CBS in the second article and not in the first is exactly the point.

I've tolerated you skulking around like a bad smell for long enough recently, consider yourself back on the list. 

No family, lonely old tranny freak.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What are you on about you senile old cunt? It's a nomination about two separate BBC articles and the information they choose to include or exclude, presumably to create a biased narrative. The very fact that they provided a report from CBS in the second article and not in the first is exactly the point.

I've tolerated you skulking around like a bad smell for long enough recently, consider yourself back on the list. 

No family, lonely old tranny freak.

You ok Hun?

15 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's plain you're a fucking idiot, read it again or is this your Stevie Wonder impression.

Planes, trains, automobiles….who cares?

I wouldn’t be seen dead on any of them as I’ve got an imaginary M4.

Fuck off.

Guest Fatty
On 04/05/2023 at 22:01, Decimus said:

Perusing Auntie's latest official Ukrainian government propaganda earlier today, I stumbled across the following article:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65472810

To summarise, and according to their own words, the BBC reported that a male had passed away following an incident where he was restrained by fellow passengers after "The man who died was throwing rubbish and yelling at passengers. Mr Neely was a Michael Jackson impersonator and was living on the streets, according to US media."

Despite the reference to being a Michael Paedo impersonator, the initial article made no reference to his ethnicity as for all the Beeb knew at the time, he could have been white and a copycat Wacko Jacko post his miraculous transformation into a caucasian man. Obviously with this possibility to bear in mind, the article was fairly balanced and took into account the fact that he was being violent towards other members of the public.

Cue confirmation that the man was black, and a number of hours later the BBC posted this article:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65477564

The eagle eyed amongst you will notice that any reference to his abuse of fellow passengers is now omitted, and the previous balanced report has been superseded by a tale spun to portray the man as an innocent victim of racist circumstance.

Defund these race baiting cunts immediately, the agenda is clear to see and if they want to stoke more George Floydesque violence, then I hope the three story London town houses of the corporation's elite are the first to be looted and burnt to the ground.

Fell asleep, no idea what this was about, Cunt

1 hour ago, and said:

Says the cunt who still contributes to their upkeep via his tv licence fee.

Shot, foot, much?

LOL

I own a television and an old sky box, but it only gets plugged in a couple of times a year for the snooker. If I do get a knock from the detector van gimps, they’ll get told to fuck off, and in the intervening 6 minutes it will take the police to arrive, excited to have a real crime to investigate,the telly will have been thrown over the garden fence and I will receive a stern warning for saying a nasty word and hurting someone’s feelingy weelingys.

1 hour ago, and said:

Says the cunt who still contributes to their upkeep via his tv licence fee.

Shot, foot, much?

LOL

I don't like paying taxes either, or the thought of you breathing. But that doesn't mean I'm going to beat you to death with your own cum-stiffened dachshund whilst simultaneosly doing a Jimmy Carr.

Fucking autistic cretin.

18 minutes ago, and said:

Excellent, and while you're digging deep for the BBC, maybe you'd also like to renew your subscription to The Guardian?

LOL

Hold on a minute, aren't I a racist, homophobe and anti-Semite? Your words, not mine. In which case why would I have a subscription to The Guardian?

Let's face it, I'm under your skin deeper than subcutaneous fat, and you're flinging shit like an angry Gibbon hoping desperately to score a hit. So far all you've achieved are total misses, but at least you can scrape it up and eat it as a humble-shit-pie consolation snack.

• Like 1