CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mans best friend

Penny Farthing

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His mum is white. His real dad is half black-half Spanish. His younger brother is 50/50 black and white with an Afro. He was being a nuisance in Jaywick before he moved there from London. His grandmother owned a caravan on what was ‘Tower Camp’ and him and his brother would be there most of the summer. That was in about 2003 when he was a teenager. Out of him and his brother, he seemed like the bright one at the time.

Now he want's XL Bully breed to be exterminated

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/xl-bully-grandmother-maul-death-ashley-warren-rapper-wipe-out-breed/

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I lived in London, I always carried a dumbbell bar when I took my dogs for a walk as there was enough meat heads walking around with these type of dogs. I was always puzzled as to what end of the lead was the more intelligent; probably the dog. But I was willing to use the bar to protect my dogs against one of these dogs and the owner if need be.

The sheer number of times on assbook and else where where I have seen dumb bimbo posting picks of their kids holding the heads of these type of dogs and other similar looking breeds against their kids heads and often the dogs eyes are bulging it is obvious the dog doesn't like it.

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His mum is white. His real dad is half black-half Spanish. His younger brother is 50/50 black and white with an Afro. He was being a nuisance in Jaywick before he moved there from London. His grandmother owned a caravan on what was ‘Tower Camp’ and him and his brother would be there most of the summer. That was in about 2003 when he was a teenager. Out of him and his brother, he seemed like the bright one at the time.

He performs as WYRLESS MAN .. he needs a review by @PANZER MURPHY or @Frank

37 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

He performs as WYRLESS MAN .. he needs a review by @PANZER MURPHY or @Frank

I’m wondering about the word ‘Wyless’. His brother is named ‘Wesley’… probably couldn’t fit in the other ‘E’ and added an ‘S’ instead. I haven’t heard anything about them in years but I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that Wes got himself murdered by other wannabe gangsters.

52 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

The sheer number of times on assbook and else where where I have seen dumb bimbo posting picks of their kids holding the heads of these type of dogs and other similar looking breeds against their kids heads and often the dogs eyes are bulging it is obvious the dog doesn't like it.

There was an article online somewhere that said that dogs aren't keen on being hugged. They actually showed dogs being hugged and the look on their faces suggested they didn't like it. I've never hugged any of my dogs as I know they don't like it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that Wes got himself murdered by other wannabe gangsters.

That's saved the country a few bob in 'residential' fees at HMP.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

According to reports fewer than 200 XLs have been Euthanised .. the police are going to be busy. Regarding the Jaywick case, the woman was said to be afraid of the dogs and most dogs can tell when someone is afraid of them .. in the case of dogs bred to kill such as XLs sensing someone who is afraid is enough of a challenge for them to take a chance and attack most dogs are loyal to one person and any other members of the household are secondary and will be seen as a potential danger to its master and it will see part of its jobs as keeping the other household members under control. The fascination of some people for the edgy fighting breeds is a puzzle ,, there are plenty of big breeds that present little danger. I am guessing that if the information about this owner is correct that he had got buyers lined up for those puppies maybe at a few grand each.

The profile is, aspiring "musician" (by fuck!) i. e. Rapper, erratic hours no regular income hence dog breeding to support garbage lifestyle. She was probably visiting to check on welfare. That was a mistake! 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I lived in London, I always carried a dumbbell bar when I took my dogs for a walk as there was enough meat heads walking around with these type of dogs. I was always puzzled as to what end of the lead was the more intelligent; probably the dog. But I was willing to use the bar to protect my dogs against one of these dogs and the owner if need be.

Sometimes, though not often, I believe we are kindered spirits.

My weapon of choice used to be an Eskrima stick (about 1/3rd sawn & rounded off), made of heavier oak instead of the usual lightweight rattan, which fits well against the body & under a coat. I keep it in the back of my car for emergencies these days, such as getting cornered by a bunch of Romanian car-washing thieves.

As you'll know, there's a nicer breed of dog-walker in the countryside than in the city, so a Ray Mears hazel walking stick works well to keep cows away – as well as being stealthy and good at inflicting lots of damage (there's a fair share of pikeys ((with shitty dogs)) in rural Devon), and much better than something unnecessary such as a knife.  

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My weapon of choice used to be an Eskrima stick (about 1/3rd sawn & rounded off), made of heavier oak instead of the usual lightweight rattan, which fits well against the body & under a coat. I keep it in the back of my car for emergencies these days, such as getting cornered by a bunch of Romanian car-washing thieves.

As you'll know, there's a nicer breed of dog-walker in the countryside than in the city, so a Ray Mears hazel walking stick works well to keep cows away – as well as being stealthy and good at inflicting lots of damage (there's a fair share of pikeys ((with shitty dogs)) in rural Devon), and much better than something unnecessary such as a knife.  

Ray Mears walking stick? Fucking hell Wolfie, did you get a deerstalker hat and pipe with that? Are you Jack Hargreaves? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ray Mears walking stick? Fucking hell Wolfie, did you get a deerstalker hat and pipe with that? Are you Jack Hargreaves? 

Actually, in the context of recent posts on this thread, chiefly led by general dog-hater Pen, I'm not sure what the hell I'd do if a US Bully XL or similar mastiff-type bull cuntbreed went for me or my dogs. Perhaps I'd try the classic finger up the ringpiece manoeuvre. Can you think of another punter who may be able to offer some expert advice in this particular field? Lol.

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Actually, in the context of recent posts on this thread, chiefly led by general dog-hater Pen, I'm not sure what the hell I'd do if a US Bully XL or similar mastiff-type bull cuntbreed went for me or my dogs. Perhaps I'd try the classic finger up the ringpiece manoeuvre. Can you think of another punter who may be able to offer some expert advice in this particular field? Lol.

I've found that there's not much that a Sealey 2.5lb club hammer won't sort. But it's difficult concealing one up the sleeve of ones surplus infantry jacket. 

38 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The finger up the ring piece is a new hold which I suppose you have picked up from years of naked mud wrestling with like minded consenting adults. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The finger up the ring piece is a new hold which I suppose you have picked up from years of naked mud wrestling with like minded consenting adults. 

Why do you needlessly comment on absolutely everything, for the sake of saying something with no purpose?

You unfunny cunt Harold.

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why do you needlessly comment on absolutely everything, for the sake of saying something with no purpose?

You unfunny cunt Harold.

Well, firstly the nom is Man's Best Friend and I just queried where a completely off the radar comment involving digital penetration of the anus would fit in. And secondly, I don't have a secondly. 

LOL 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

When I escaped from the POW camp and was being chased through the jungle by 3 snarling Phu Quoc Ridgebacks during the Vietnam war and realised I couldn’t outrun them, I turned around, pulled the unboxed Johnny7 (which I’d been concealing for 3 years) out of my arse, and after a brief stare off they turned around and trotted off wagging their tails, leaving me to carry on back to my unit.

On 06/02/2024 at 19:55, Wolfie said:

The same question can be asked of you.

Incidentally, I see your 'best friend' is in the news again...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-68267358

You can make the usual dog apologist comments if you so wish, though everybody, by now, knows you're a complete cunt.

On 06/02/2024 at 18:49, Wolfie said:

You fakkin walt kant...first sign o trabble n youd fold like superman on laundry night yu kaaant..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 06/02/2024 at 12:16, camberwell gypsy said:

I asked the man in the shop "Have you got any Bulldog clips?"

He replied "No, but I've got a nice video of a Jack Russell".

5 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I asked the man in the shop "Have you got any Bulldog clips?"

He replied "No, but I've got a nice video of a Jack Russell".

"And for an extra fiver, you can have a video of two skanks sucking off a horse"

8 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

He chucked me out of the shop when I asked him if he had any big rubber "O" rings.

He probably spotted what he assumed to be a very large ferret moving around in your Y-fronts.

Kill yourself and save someone else the trouble.