CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well, the old gal has shuffled off the stage for the last time. Not a big fan but River Deep Mountain High was a fucking masterpiece.

Let's hope that her ex husband and wife beating cunt Ike isn't waiting behind the pearly gates for her. 

What's death got to do with it?

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well, the old gal has shuffled off the stage for the last time. Not a big fan but River Deep Mountain High was a fucking masterpiece.

Let's hope that her ex husband and wife beating cunt Ike isn't waiting behind the pearly gates for her. 

She’d have been dead 30years ago of it wasn’t for Ike. Probably from some cotton related disease. Fuck her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Simply at rest, deader than all the rest… fuck off. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ted Cunterblast said:

I once bought some dodgy used paint off Tina Turner on e-bay

Apparently it was second hand emulsion

Diana Ross reckoned it caused a chain reaction

Anyway , Tina is now Simply at Rest

What was her favourite part of a chicken? 

Simply the breast

Lol fuck off

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

in a very similar way to Frank being a poor man’s Decs

You're being far too generous with your appraisal here, Ed. These days he's more of a Bill Stickers tribute act, with smatterings of Punkape's silver fish knife phase. A damning verdict, I'm sure you'd agree.

If he doesn't buck his ideas up soon I'm going to wring his fucking neck.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're being far too generous with your appraisal here, Ed. These days he's more of a Bill Stickers tribute act, with smatterings of Punkape's silver fish knife phase. A damning verdict, I'm sure you'd agree.

If he doesn't buck his ideas up soon I'm going to wring his fucking neck.

The greasy Greek stickman has been very quiet of late. No doubt glued to the screen monitoring events in Portugal, selection of fake passports in hand and ready to burn down his shabby bedsit and scarper at a moments notice.

• Like 1

On 26/05/2023 at 18:15, Eddie said:

Ted, it’s a beautiful evening, I’m off to the pub with Roops, have fun.

Give her a damn hard thrashing up the wrongun from me before you go Ed. It might make her a bit more bearable for all the other cunts in the pub who are just out to enjoy themselves.