CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Accents of People From The South East of England

Carl Sway

I'm a friendly guy, but there's only so much I can tolerate. The accents of the folk from Gloucester, Bristol, Cornwall, Devon etc are all truly delightful, a treat for the ears. Sadly, the accents of those from the South East are a fucking abomination. An instant sense of distrust and disgust takes hold when having the misfortune to listen to these neanderthals.

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
1 minute ago, Carl Sway said:

I'm a friendly guy, but there's only so much I can tolerate. The accents of the folk from Gloucester, Bristol, Cornwall, Devon etc are all truly delightful, a treat for the ears. Sadly, the accents of those from the South East are a fucking abomination. An instant sense of distrust and disgust takes hold when having the misfortune to listen to these neanderthals.

Does that include the written-word and Norfolk?

17 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

You dirty northern bastard.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

"I'm not a racist, but"

44 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Does that include the written-word and Norfolk?

No problem with the written word. Do Norfolk cunts sound like farmers? My general rule of thumb is if they sound like farmers, they're probably alright, but if they sound like cockneys, they're dodgy as fuck.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
8 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

No problem with the written word. Do Norfolk cunts sound like farmers? My general rule of thumb is if they sound like farmers, they're probably alright, but if they sound like cockneys, they're dodgy as fuck.

No. Due to the proliferation of dumb Essex-cunts, it sounds like fucking Eastenders wherever you go. Apart from the Council workers, who just sound like Paedos.

20 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

No. Due to the proliferation of dumb Essex-cunts, it sounds like fucking Eastenders wherever you go.

Wrong.

20 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Apart from the Council workers, who just sound like Paedos.

Reported.

4 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Whose da fuck arksin' yoo innit ya raasclaart mon. Irie Irie.

4 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Agreed Carl, why do they all sound like thick as fuck plebs who roll around in manure all day? also what's with the piss poor grammar from them and saying 'you was' instead of 'you were', that's the kind of shit you learn in primary school. 

5 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Aawww…look at the little man, putting up a post and hoping to gain some credibility on here. How long did you ponder over this masterpiece then? Stupid dwarf beastcunt.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Another permanently angry little cunt has turned up.

@Wolfie is the data guy but as I see it, you have a L/P ratio of 4.5 which is piss-poor. When you consider that most cunts encouraging you on here are doing it to be (a) contrarian (b) ironic (c) Pen and Frank the said ratio plummets to fuck all. Do you see a future for yourself on here?

29 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

It's beyond sad, tragic or laughable, how retarded dizzy is these days. Fucking hellfire.

5 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Another fucking lunatic getting carried away.

The Not So Secret Diary and Facebook Profile of Carl Sway Aged 13 and Three Quarters (Allegedly).

36 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

It's beyond sad, tragic or laughable, how retarded dizzy is these days. Fucking hellfire.

You’re not remotely getting the feel of this place are you, deviant? This place is not a sixth-form common room. I’ll politely request that a brand newbie, @Dick Fiddler dispose of you, you snide, grassing pervert.