CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mortgage deals rising

Cunty BigBollox

On 31/05/2023 at 22:44, White Cunt said:

I don’t remember who coined the “make your money work for you”, CBB, but waiting for a bank to dish out scraps during raging inflation may be a complete folly. You would be better off stuffing your mattress with gold sovereigns or Britannias, which made approximately nine percent tax free annually since 2000.

There you are, I noticed you didn't log in for almost a week after our little skirmish... Are you a coward, as well as an overly anxious, curtain twitching twat?

On 31/05/2023 at 08:58, Cunty BigBollox said:

This is a real cunt for all those with a mortgage but fortunately I've worked hard and I don't have one. Just saying.

Drew your pissed up wanker, if you'd spent a mere 6 months of your life off the grog, you'd have no doubt saved enough cash to buy your wretched bungalow off South Norfolk District Council 10 times over. However, you'd have to have gotten off your lazy arse to cut the grass and actually paid for some indoor renovations rather than having some poor cunts come in every couple of years to remove the piss and vomit stained décor you call home. 

• Like 2

On 31/05/2023 at 17:09, and said:

You would've been even richer if I hadn't borrowed some of it off you!

Thanks mate, you're a real pal.👼

Everytime you login, your brain degrades more and more. It's pathetic and pitiful to witness.

You undesirable stack of slash, fuck off.

23 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There you are, I noticed you didn't log in for almost a week after our little skirmish... Are you a coward, as well as an overly anxious, curtain twitching twat?

I enjoy little teasing, R; and right on cue, you fell into a trap like the thin-skinned neurotic, navel-gazing plonker that you are.

PS: I do have a job, you understand. An alien concept to some.😀

• Like 1

Well, well. I call you a coward and you come out all guns blazing. Well, when I say all guns blazing I mean this weak shite you've clearly been thinking hard about all morning in between curtain twitching. I'm supposed to believe you've been busy working and not running away like the pussy you are am I? Lol. You've even liked my last two little digs at you, either in the hope I'd leave you alone or you like being bullied. Lol.

I remember you calling me Ras and I corrected you and you apologised straight away... Yes you are a definitely a pussy and I'm going kick your ass all over the place, you understand that don't you. Twat. 

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Sober up FFS, this little rant makes it sound as if you're 3 ply sheets to the wind. Don't make threats when you're as tough as Value arse paper.

Drew, I'm hitting The Coach for the FA cup final today. How about you head down in about an hour and I'll buy you a Madri? 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well, well. I call you a coward and you come out all guns blazing. Well, when I say all guns blazing I mean this weak shite you've clearly been thinking hard about all morning in between curtain twitching. I'm supposed to believe you've been busy working and not running away like the pussy you are am I? Lol. You've even liked my last two little digs at you, either in the hope I'd leave you alone or you like being bullied. Lol.

I remember you calling me Ras and I corrected you and you apologised straight away... Yes you are a definitely a pussy and I'm going kick your ass all over the place, you understand that don't you. Twat. 

I place entertainment in a place where it belongs: time off and boredom. I do realise that for a lazy thicko it may be hard to understand such priorities. I see you have an aptitude both for violence and self pity and a gaping hole in the place of mental flexibility. I do fuck around on this forum, but your black and white nuance’ blindness and hurt feelings’ revenge pursuit is all there is. Pity. Keep circling like a good vulture. What a truly daft prick you are. Now I am bored with you so fuck off.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I place entertainment in a place where it belongs: time off and boredom. I do realise that for a lazy thicko it may be hard to understand such priorities. I see you have an aptitude both for violence and self pity and a gaping hole in the place of mental flexibility. I do fuck around on this forum, but your black and white nuance’ blindness and hurt feelings’ revenge pursuit is all there is. Pity. Keep circling like a good vulture. What a truly daft prick you are. Now I am bored with you so fuck off.

You appear to be getting a bit annoyed WC. I can't help but notice you've been on here almost 10 years, 10 fucking years and you're about as entertaining as watching your own house getting flooded... You definitely need some time off, 10 years would be good, you terribly unfunny, boring fucking cunt. 

You can go back to peering in whilst being logged out now, curtain twitching twat. Lol.

21 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You appear to be getting a bit annoyed WC. I can't help but notice you've been on here almost 10 years, 10 fucking years and you're about as entertaining as watching your own house getting flooded... You definitely need some time off, 10 years would be good, you terribly unfunny, boring fucking cunt. 

You can go back to peering in whilst being logged out now, curtain twitching twat. Lol.

I wouldn’t call is annoyed, but bored and rather disappointed with you not playing the game and being an overly paranoid literal thickster. First you roll out your family’s war dues (I can say the same, a lot of us can say the same), then give the right response (for which you get a like), but you really do feel hurt, even though you realise what stupid shit goes on here. I must say I had higher expectations, but will avoid to scratch your fragile race identity in the future, as your mental sensitivity can’t deal with much challenge. Will you sleep, tonight?
By the way, there are no curtains to twitch at WC Towers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

50 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I wouldn’t call is annoyed, but bored and rather disappointed with you not playing the game and being an overly paranoid literal thickster. First you roll out your family’s war dues (I can say the same, a lot of us can say the same), then give the right response (for which you get a like), but you really do feel hurt, even though you realise what stupid shit goes on here. I must say I had higher expectations, but will avoid to scratch your fragile race identity in the future, as your mental sensitivity can’t deal with much challenge. Will you sleep, tonight?

Alright, lads?

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I knew you were a boring cunt after reading your bland comments during my time here, I didn't realise your favourite feud tactic was to bore the other person to death. Less explaining how disappointed you are, what you expected, and your curtain twitching twat behaviour and get to the fucking point of explaining why you're a boring fucking cunt. Time is money, cunt. 

I bet it's a laugh a minute at 'WC Towers'. Lol. 

15 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Everytime you login, your brain degrades more and more. It's pathetic and pitiful to witness.

You undesirable stack of slash, fuck off.

Can't say I've been waiting with bated breath for your next missive either, Jakob.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Kills…are you going to let this WC cunt speak to one of your sons like this? Call yourself a father?

I've been thinking about what we put poor @Roadkill through way back then DC... All he wanted was the best for us DC and we repaid him with no quarter combat for at least 7 months. Limbs were flying all over the gaff and RK aged at least 20 years with worry... He now looks at least 40. 

• Like 2