CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bye Bye Borris

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-06-09/boris-johnson-quits-as-mp

Before you moan because I have not put more details Fuck Off

So, the only addition you can make to this typically shit hyperlink-nom, is to tell people not to moan about it being a typically shit hyperlink-nom. You spectacularly stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

So, the only addition you can make to this typically shit hyperlink-nom, is to tell people not to moan about it being a typically shit hyperlink-nom. You spectacularly stupid fucking cunt.

I think you’re showing the weird, freakshow exhibit, fossilised, stinking of mothballs, hideous, cockswinging old cuntbag  far too much respect Ape. If Drew reads that tomorrow when he sobers up he’ll probably think a couple of cans of K and you’re there for the taking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Before you moan and soak your unwashed yeast dripping cunt again, please hop on a train to nowhere and stay there.

You fucking smashed mirror looking cunt.

• Like 1

Alistair Campbell still being at liberty to shit over liar Johnson is an indicator of how corrupt this country is and has been for decades. I wonder how low the nadir will be.

Personally, I would love to see Zahawi, Javid, Sunak, Blair and Hancock set on fire. That would indicate the nadir has passed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I'm going to moan because you've spelt Boris with two 'r's in the headline. What happened, your ginormous bell-end hit the keyboard, or something??

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
Fuck off, to.

11 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Yes, and your noms that you regularly post........well,...........never, are so much better. People in glass houses shouldn't fly toy helicopters, oops, I mean throw stones. Thick cunt.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm going to moan because you've spelt Boris with two 'r's in the headline. What happened, your ginormous bell-end hit the keyboard, or something??

yes

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

I think you’re showing the weird, freakshow exhibit, fossilised, stinking of mothballs, hideous, cockswinging old cuntbag  far too much respect Ape. If Drew reads that tomorrow when he sobers up he’ll probably think a couple of cans of K and you’re there for the taking.

I brew my own cider following the naming convention of 'K'. 'L' was a bit of a disaster and 'M', 'N' and 'O' were a slight improvement, I'm now drinking 'P'. Fuck off.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, and your noms that you regularly post........well,...........never, are so much better. People in glass houses shouldn't fly toy helicopters, oops, I mean throw stones. Thick cunt.

I haven’t made a nomination recently as I’ve got nothing to nominate. It’s well documented that you gleefully/drunkenly rush to nominate the first idiotic load of bollocks that pops into the remains of your mind. You absolute fucking bellend.

41 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Although she's a rough as fuck Scouse idiot, I believe I would still spaff over her tits.

Good morning.

Ahh. At last an in-depth political statement that cuts through the crap on this thread. You are sir, the corner's Ludovic Kennedy. 

What are your thoughts on the early 20th century Suffragette movement? Would you have spaffed over Emily Davidsons tits before she threw herself in front of the 33/1 shot at Epsom?

On 10/06/2023 at 12:12, Penny Farthing said:

@Cunty BigBollox any thoughts of a respons?

You fucking stupid fucking cunt.
You should have kept an ‘E’ back and spelled response correctly instead of munching the whole stash at Friday nights ‘Pride Cockdanglers Knees up’. 
Fuck off.

• Like 1

The thick cunt is void of any sentient thought or imagination. Polystyrene cement fumes have fucked what few cells he had up top, I imagine.

Big Bollock, ain't heard from you in a while. What have you been up to then? Anything exciting, are you drinking more in this warm weather? Got a girlfriend yet?