CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lady Charlotte Owen

Last Cunt Standing

I am reading about the plan by the sack of fetid custard to give 29 year old ingenue Ms Owen a peerage. Some have suggested, given he was married to her mother once, she might in fact be his daughter. Some have rather more base suggestions. Others point out the two might not be mutually exclusive, citing Ivanka Trump as proof of concept. 

Answers on a postcard, please. Whole business smells like a nylon-knickered yeasty Cunt on a summers day to me. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never heard of her so is of no importance to the world. All peers should be lined up against a wall and shot, with the House of Lords being turned into a badminton court. 

Up the revolution 

‘Badminton?’ You must be the first lesbian pikey-bird in history. Fuck off.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Never heard of this tepid slag but i bet she is the type of whore that would get your dick so hard that you would feel like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking competition.

Hope this helps.

No fucking way. I’ve just googled it. It looks like one of those 6 foot 2 hulking flowerpots that got too much mutated inbred aristocrat testosterone from its Biological parents. 

• Like 1

I see Lady Owen of Alderley Edge has taken her seat and is merrily pocketing her expenses for life, with little to no press attention which is a story in itself. At least she’s turning up for work though, as by the look of Good Morning Britain in my hotel room just now, every other Cunt in Britain is on strike. On my way to the Cricket later I’ll be sure to drop in a bit of lobster and foie gras for my old Consultant chums manning the braziers. That is if I don’t bump into them in hospitality at Old Trafford, the cunning old foxes. 

Country’s a fucking bin fire. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I see Lady Owen of Alderley Edge has taken her seat and is merrily pocketing her expenses for life, with little to no press attention which is a story in itself. At least she’s turning up for work though, as by the look of Good Morning Britain in my hotel room just now, every other Cunt in Britain is on strike. On my way to the Cricket later I’ll be sure to drop in a bit of lobster and foie gras for my old Consultant chums manning the braziers. That is if I don’t bump into them in hospitality at Old Trafford, the cunning old foxes. 

Wait until you get to the crematorium.

On 19/07/2023 at 00:33, Jake The Muss said:

Never heard of this tepid slag but i bet she is the type of whore that would get your dick so hard that you would feel like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking competition.

Hope this helps.

Bender you are obviously severely traumatised and brain damaged having thought of using the Sun Life app to record your funeral wishes?

• Like 1

On 20/07/2023 at 07:26, Last Cunt Standing said:

You do have to admit that she is 'ot.

On 27/07/2023 at 10:48, Penny Farthing said:

Bender you are obviously severely traumatised and brain damaged having thought of using the Sun Life app to record your funeral wishes?

My funeral wishes are to put me on a bonfire, Viking style, yours is to be mechanically separated and fed to a gang of Columbian crack heads.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

My funeral wishes are to put me on a bonfire, Viking style, yours is to be mechanically separated and fed to a gang of Columbian crack heads.

Fuck off.

I’d love to see what Heston Blumenthal would conjure up  for the ‘Todays Special’ menu if he was only allowed 2 ingredients……Pens severed trouser snake and a large tin of marrowfat peas?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fuck off.

I specified the funeral arrangements for all Corner members over 2 years ago.

The deceased Corner member is to be placed in a very cheap inflatable dinghy. They will be doused in petrol, ignited and set adrift on the surface of a sewage plant separation tank until the flames burn the dinghy and the deceased is swallowed up by shit and piss.

that’s how I want mine, I assumed it would be good enough for you lot as well. But I suppose some people have loftier aspirations.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The deceased Corner member is to be placed in a very cheap inflatable dinghy.

There’s no such thing as a very cheap inflatable dinghy anymore Eric. 2 to 3 year waiting list and that’s if you can even find an Albanian dinghy dealer willing to speak to you. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

There’s no such thing as a very cheap inflatable dinghy anymore Eric. 2 to 3 year waiting list and that’s if you can even find an Albanian dinghy dealer willing to speak to you. 

I was only going to get one of those £3.99 orange and blue ones from the beach cafe. 
 A bit austere?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was only going to get one of those £3.99 orange and blue ones from the beach cafe. 
 A bit austere?

Like a traditional Taiwanese Viking send off into the afterlife but on a very tight budget? 

• Like 1