CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Curse of the Titanic ?

ProfB

21 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

They aren't the bargain they used to be 15 years ago, but still better value for money than Omega, plus millions saved on poncey celebrity advertising.

The divers are built from submarine steel and the UX is oil filled and pressure tested to 10,000m...but I'm such a wanker with my watches I take it off when I'm doing the dishes.

Get rid of the poncey watch and get a dishwasher you stupid cunt.

40 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yup. Sinn are very underrated. Owned a few but not that expensive, Michael.

Have you seen the anOrdain range with the enamel faces? I almost came the first time I saw the purple fume one. 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The only people who should own expensive watches are the ones who can afford to buy them without ever needing to mention it. Ever. 

Totally agree Eric. That’s why you’ll never hear me boasting about my fabulous collection of super expensive watches which are worth millions and are far better than anyone elses. What would be the point when I can only wear two at a time like everyone else?

43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Totally agree Eric. That’s why you’ll never hear me boasting about my fabulous collection of super expensive watches which are worth millions and are far better than anyone elses. What would be the point when I can only wear two at a time like everyone else?

The cheaper ones come with leather straps with holes and buckles so you can fit them all the way up your arm. 

Just to help keep your breakfast down

"Presumed human remains have been found within the wreckage of the Titan submersible, the US Coast Guard says.

Pieces from the sub, which imploded on a deep dive to the Titanic, were unloaded in St John's, Canada, on Wednesday.

Officials say the sub's landing frame and a rear cover were found among the debris.

US medical professionals will conduct a formal analysis of presumed remains, the coast guard said in a statement."

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I realised a long time ago KB, the wealthy stay wealthy because they don't spend money. Every little helps as they say, anyways 60 pence worth of fuel will get you an least a 100 yards in the imaginary M4. 

Fuck off Raas. I always put at least a fiver in the tank every couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My imaginary Veyron runs on imaginary water which is free. It’s got one of those hydrogen fuel cells that would have existed if its inventor hadn’t been murdered by a cabal of oil companies and investors who became instrumental in the rise of the WEF.

Allegedly.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My imaginary Veyron runs on imaginary water which is free. It’s got one of those hydrogen fuel cells that would have existed if it’s inventor hadn’t been murdered by a cabal of oil companies and investors who became instrumental in the rise of the WEF.

Allegedly.

Saddique Khan says that 4 million people a day die because of air pollution in London, and that his data shows that white cars driven by white supremacist Tory Party, Brexiteer bigots are 99.9%  responsible. The other 0.1% of deaths are innocent black or Asian people choked by racist white coppers who drive around in white police cars.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I drive my motor from London to Silverstone every week to fill up with high octane fuel. Did I not mention I own my own imaginary F1 team... RaasF1

https://images.app.goo.gl/C4vqrx57pn96Eg7M8

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Saddique Khan says that 4 million people a day die because of air pollution in London, and that his data shows that white cars driven by white supremacist Tory Party, Brexiteer bigots are 99.9%  responsible. The other 0.1% of deaths are innocent black or Asian people choked by racist white coppers who drive around in white police cars.

While black cabs always get chips on the hard shoulder.