CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Businesses That Change Names

Decimus

It's been 25 years since they were called Chaddies, Paki Joe's, Darkie's Barber Shop and Greek John's chippy, but I refuse to utter the words MacColls, Morrison's, Tesco Metro and Great Yarmouth Borough Council Municipal Car Park.

Get fucked.

Lololololol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's been 25 years since they were called Chaddies, Paki Joe's, Darkie's Barber Shop and Greek John's chippy, but I refuse to utter the words MacColls, Morrison's, Tesco Metro and Great Yarmouth Borough Council Municipal Car Park.

Get fucked.

Lololololol.

Looks like you're safe, but FFS nobody utter the word "MacColl" three times or you'll be hit by a powerboat.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Get fucked.

Lololololol.

Shove your fucking Marathon up your Starburst, you cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Dangleberry Joe
On 12/07/2023 at 23:54, Decimus said:

Get fucked.

Lololololol.

Whats this rubbish.

From some quick but limited research, you have spent almost nine fucking years of your life posting deranged drivel here. NINE fucking years. As a lazy smoking shed addict, shiftless, local council jobsworth lifer, what the fuck would you ever know about business. Pull your pointy head in before it gets lopped off.

Franks the best on here and you know it. You sweaty dumb cunt. 

Hello, and have a nice day. Duh.

Lol and more lol. 

On 12/07/2023 at 19:54, Decimus said:

Get fucked.

Lololololol.

In about 1998 I once got a right earful of a young man in a BTCellnet store (remember them?) after I called their parent company “British Telecom”. “It’s BT now, mate, we don’t use the British”. He was of course well ahead of his time and is probably now CEO, but he didn’t half go a funny colour when I pulled my dividend cheque out of my wallet and asked him how I’d go about getting it rebranded. I moved to Vodafone. 

40 minutes ago, Dangleberry Joe said:

Whats this rubbish.

From some quick but limited research, you have spent almost nine fucking years of your life posting deranged drivel here. NINE fucking years. As a lazy smoking shed addict, shiftless, local council jobsworth lifer, what the fuck would you ever know about business. Pull your pointy head in before it gets lopped off.

Lol and more lol. 

Hello Saucepants you stupid little kiddy swindling faggot shitcunt. Lol lol lol

• Like 3

Guest Dangleberry Joe
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s either him or someone else. 

It's someone else. 

Hi mate. Is your  fucking cat dead yet. lol lol and more lol. 

Guest Dangleberry Joe
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have any of your kids taken legal action against you yet? Lol lol lol. 

You genuinely, preposterously fucking stupid fucking cunt. 

That's rather silly, isnt it ?

I just want to know if your stinking cats dead. Is that too hard to answer? 🙄

Be nice. 

8 hours ago, Dangleberry Joe said:

Whats this rubbish.

Lol and more lol. 

Quick but limited research? You make it sound as if you've cracked a hidden code like some sort of Alan Turing type cunt. In your defence though, working out how many years have passed since October 2014 must have been quite taxing for the simplistic mind of an insolvent hairdresser. Speaking of which, I've never gone bankrupt or left my child in the shit with mountains of debt, so I'd say what I know about business is a damn sight more than some discount Nicky Clarke type faggot whose own daughter wishes he was dead.

Lololololollolololol.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Quick but limited research? You make it sound as if you've cracked a hidden code like some sort of Alan Turing type cunt. In your defence though, working out how many years have passed since October 2014 must have been quite taxing for the simplistic mind of an insolvent hairdresser. Speaking of which, I've never gone bankrupt or left my child in the shit with mountains of debt, so I'd say what I know about business is a damn sight more than some discount Nicky Clarke type faggot whose own daughter wishes he was dead.

Lololololollolololol.

He goes to the effort of creating another ID specifically to stir up some shit. Then he writes his name in bright red letters all over the first post he makes, guaranteeing he gets deleted. I am honestly struggling to comprehend how thick he actually is.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He goes to the effort of creating another ID specifically to stir up some shit. Then he writes his name in bright red letters all over the first post he makes, guaranteeing he gets deleted. I am honestly struggling to comprehend how thick he actually is.

His idiocy knows no bounds. I mean, how the fuck could he not even manage to run a successful hair salon for women? He's got fifty percent of the population as a captive audience, a demographic that never goes bald and is prepared to pay £80 for a haircut that looks like absolutely fuck all has been done to it. 

I imagine you could give him a million barrels of oil and send the wanker to fuel starved Cuba and he still couldn't even flog it at a loss.

Possibly the thickest cunt this site, nay country, has ever seen.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

His idiocy knows no bounds. I mean, how the fuck could he not even manage to run a successful hair salon for women? He's got fifty percent of the population as a captive audience, a demographic that never goes bald and is prepared to pay £80 for a haircut that looks like absolutely fuck all has been done to it. 

I imagine you could give him a million barrels of oil and send the wanker to fuel starved Cuba and he still couldn't even flog it at a loss.

Possibly the thickest cunt this site, nay country, has ever seen.

And he will be reading every word of this and turning purple beneath his flappy combover and plotting his next campaign. 
 Aren’t you Johnny? you stupid little mincing teasy-weasy cunt.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Roops always gets rid of him while I’m asleep and then watches while I run around the garden trying to remember where I buried him.

As comebacks go this makes most of Franks look spectacularly successful.