CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police dog shot and killed after seriously injuring handler

and

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Till he bites your face off. These fucking dog lovers are one sick lot of cunts. Talk about a money trail going straight back into the breeders pockets and the RSPCA, VETS, KENNEL CLUB and Inc le Tom Cobbley and all phoning into talk shows as the mandatory "voice" of the blameless dog. 

I hope you go blind and they give you a rabid XL Bully guide dog that leads you onto the M25, then runs off with the evidence bag containing whatever’s left of you that the Police could find and sweep onto the hard shoulder.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My cockapoo has just had a massive clearout on the pavement outside my neighbours front gate. If you’re interested in adding it to your extensive collection PM me your offer, and I’ll lob it out the window of the M4 at your front door when I pass through Barnet later, as I’m taking a few of my best bitches to a party there tonight (and then back to mine for a massive orgy obviously).

And don’t forget to fuck off.

£500 to take a cyst off my cockapoo’s side Bill. 5 minutes ‘labour.’ He’s been chewing it. I got a plastic collar from a vet’s store, £10. I kept the receipt, did it myself with a sterilised Stanley knife. Next week, I’ll get a refund on the collar. He’s not happy because he can’t get to licking his Bellend, be honest…would we? He’s not left my side, post-operative, but I still hate the little ginger Cunt.

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

£500 to take a cyst off my cockapoo’s side Bill. 5 minutes ‘labour.’ He’s been chewing it. I got a plastic collar from a vet’s store, £10. I kept the receipt, did it myself with a sterilised Stanley knife. Next week, I’ll get a refund on the collar. He’s not happy because he can’t get to licking his Bellend, be honest…would we? He’s not left my side, post-operative, but I still hate the little ginger Cunt.

I know what you mean DC. Last year our little Poopy had one of those lampshades put on by the vet and the poor little fucker couldn’t even get his tongue anywhere near his arsehole for days. Tbh I felt so sorry for him until suddenly out of the blue I thought of the completely obvious solution. I slipped a 20mg Temazepam into the missus’s cupasoup (minestrone with Temazepam sized croutons) and as soon as she conked out I smeared a light coating of Pedigree Chum all over her arsehole, fucked off to the pub and won 3 games of killer too that night. Sometimes everything just clicks into place without even trying.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I know what you mean DC. Last year our little Poopy had one of those lampshades put on by the vet and the poor little fucker couldn’t even get his tongue anywhere near his arsehole for days. Tbh I felt so sorry for him until suddenly out of the blue I thought of the completely obvious solution. I slipped a 20mg Temazepam into the missus’s cupasoup (minestrone with Temazepam sized croutons) and as soon as she conked out I smeared a light coating of Pedigree Chum all over her arsehole, fucked off to the pub and won 3 games of killer too that night. Sometimes everything just clicks into place without even trying.

Apologies for the ‘fan boiiiii’ like…with all due sycophancy…etc…🙄

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

My cockapoo has just had a massive clearout on the pavement outside my neighbours front gate. If you’re interested in adding it to your extensive collection PM me your offer, and I’ll lob it out the window of the M4 at your front door when I pass through Barnet later, as I’m taking a few of my best bitches to a party there tonight (and then back to mine for a massive orgy obviously).

And don’t forget to fuck off.

Bill?

• 1 month later...

Oh well, here we go again...

Baby seriously injured in attack by family dog

• Published
  • 23 hours ago
Cane Corso dogImage source, 
The baby was attacked by the dog, which is a Cane Corso X breed (stock image)

A 10-month-old baby boy has been seriously injured after being attacked by the family dog in South Yorkshire.

Police officers said the animal, a Cane Corso X, savaged the baby at a property in Hoyland, Barnsley, after he began to cry.

The dog, described by its owners as having shown no previous signs of aggression, left the youngster requiring surgery, a spokesperson said.

The boy remains in hospital in a stable but serious condition, they added.

Dog legislation officer PC Paul Jameson said: they were called at 07:42 BST on Tuesday to a report of the attack.

"Our early enquiries with the family highlighted that the dog was not previously reported to be of an aggressive nature, and this was a family who took precautions and are responsible owners.

"An incident like this is a stark reminder that regardless of a dog's nature, or previous interactions with children, other dogs and people, they are animals and their innate instinct to protect themselves which can result in serious injuries and sometimes fatality," he added.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, and said:

Baby seriously injured in attack by family dog

• Published
  • 23 hours ago
Cane Corso dogImage source, 
The baby was attacked by the dog, which is a Cane Corso X breed (stock image)

A 10-month-old baby boy has been seriously injured after being attacked by the family dog in South Yorkshire.

Police officers said the animal, a Cane Corso X, savaged the baby at a property in Hoyland, Barnsley, after he began to cry.

The dog, described by its owners as having shown no previous signs of aggression, left the youngster requiring surgery, a spokesperson said.

The boy remains in hospital in a stable but serious condition, they added.

Dog legislation officer PC Paul Jameson said: they were called at 07:42 BST on Tuesday to a report of the attack.

"Our early enquiries with the family highlighted that the dog was not previously reported to be of an aggressive nature, and this was a family who took precautions and are responsible owners.

"An incident like this is a stark reminder that regardless of a dog's nature, or previous interactions with children, other dogs and people, they are animals and their innate instinct to protect themselves which can result in serious injuries and sometimes fatality," he added.

Thanks for the reminder. Shall I get a dog and if I do 

🎶 How much is that dawgie in the window? 🎶 

16 hours ago, and said:

Too many people fail to understand that it is a DOG and NOT their BABY .. a good bit of advice from a dog expert is that "if a Yorkie bites you, you will probably need a sticking plaster whereas if an XK Bully bites you will at best need to got to hospital".

37 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Too many people fail to understand that it is a DOG and NOT their BABY .. a good bit of advice from a dog expert is that "if a Yorkie bites you, you will probably need a sticking plaster whereas if an XK Bully bites you will at best need to got to hospital".

I’ve only ever been bitten by 2 dogs. Both Border Collies. Something to do with a boredom threshold if they don’t get exercised enough. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve only ever been bitten by 2 dogs. Both Border Collies. Something to do with a boredom threshold if they don’t get exercised enough. 

One very old golden retriever bit me in the face when I was little. Probably because she wanted to sleep and I was being an annoying eight year old and trying to get her to play, so not really the dog's fault - in hindsight I'd have clouted me, too.

Now, cats? Cats are maniac cunts who'll just bite you to hear you scream. If those fuckers were as big as dogs we'd all be fucked, including the dogs.

I genuinely think the current dog witch hunt has been brought about by cunts getting them during the pandemic and having no clue how to raise them properly - a fucking Staffie bit a baby a few days back - anyone who's been around that breed knows they're the kindest, stupidest idiots going as long as they're brought up right, especially around young children who they adore and would usually protect with their lives.

The simple fact of the matter is that most of these owners should be relegated to goldfish ownership only - there'd probably be a drastic rise in incidents of kids drowning in fish tanks, but at least the fish won't be held responsible.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

One very old golden retriever bit me in the face when I was little. Probably because she wanted to sleep and I was being an annoying eight year old and trying to get her to play, so not really the dog's fault - in hindsight I'd have clouted me, too.

Now, cats? Cats are maniac cunts who'll just bite you to hear you scream. If those fuckers were as big as dogs we'd all be fucked, including the dogs.

I genuinely think the current dog witch hunt has been brought about by cunts getting them during the pandemic and having no clue how to raise them properly - a fucking Staffie bit a baby a few days back - anyone who's been around that breed knows they're the kindest, stupidest idiots going as long as they're brought up right, especially around young children who they adore and would usually protect with their lives.

The simple fact of the matter is that most of these owners should be relegated to goldfish ownership only - there'd probably be a drastic rise in incidents of kids drowning in fish tanks, but at least the fish won't be held responsible.

Let's play a game of beast wars, and no I'm not talking about pitting some the Corner's most sinister reprobates against each other. I mean old school, playground "which animal could you beat up?" shit.

As we're talking about dogs, do you reckon you could take a rottweiler 1v1 in a fight to the death? No weapons obviously.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Let's play a game of beast wars, and no I'm not talking about pitting some the Corner's most sinister reprobates against each other. I mean old school, playground "which animal could you beat up?" shit.

As we're talking about dogs, do you reckon you could take a rottweiler 1v1 in a fight to the death? No weapons obviously.

I would fight an alligator. They’ve got little short spazzy arms so I could get in close and work the ribs.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Anything up to a black bear. Prius isn't a weapon - it's transport.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Would you fight a goose?

Forget this shit. I was at the CHU Limoges this morning, for a scan.  Didn't look too good to be honest. Afterwards I popped along to the Thanatologie dept,  signed a few papers, and donated my cadaver to medical science. 

Apparently I am a walking miracle. Fuck off.