CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You better start praying fellas

Neil

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I did, the only thing that surprised me was that Ruddock didn't have a massive coronary event.

Paul Merson, what a player. I know Le Tissier gets a lot of praise because of his natural ability, but for me Merson had the potential to be one of the all times greats if it wasn't for some of his personal issues. In fact, both Le Tis and Merson playing in the modern game with all its excellent nutrition and aggressive training regimes would absolutely mop the fucking floor with most of the English cunts playing today IMHO.

Robbie Fowler was in his early forties and he could have still played at international level for at least 45 minutes. And probably scored twice while Sterling was running around pointlessly with his hands flapping like a sorority girl being chased in a horror film.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Robbie Fowler was in his early forties and he could have still played at international level for at least 45 minutes. And probably scored twice while Sterling was running around pointlessly with his hands flapping like a sorority girl being chased in a horror film.

Look what I found buried in the garage. Going to get a replacement missile 3D printed at work.

252-B4-B15-CB70-45-A1-9-D42-C51771416-EC

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

This is the nub of it, E, they consider themselves the men's counterparts. That's why you've got all these comparisons and bullshit statements such as "They will be the first England team to win the world cup since 1966."

It must really jar them that the men don't feel the need to make any sort of direct comparison, due to the women playing a bastardised version of a game they can barely understand and barely play. Let's say for example that God forbid they would have won today, and then inexplicably the men's team stopped being bollocks and won the world cup in 2058. They aren't going to be saying it's "The first England team to win the world cup since 2023." Because they aren't the men's counterparts, they're a bunch of silly little girls pretending to be blokes.

They'll still clean up at the SPOTY ceremony, obviously.

None of them dropped a stillborn in the excitement, so I think they've done very well indeed.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Look what I found buried in the garage. Going to get a replacement missile 3D printed at work.

252-B4-B15-CB70-45-A1-9-D42-C51771416-EC

Is that from Space 1999? I had the transporter one with the ladder roof rack, but not that one. Does the missile fit in that little metal socket on the rear quarter, or the nose cone? I’m guessing nose cone so they can get a spring behind it??

32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

None of them dropped a stillborn in the excitement, so I think they've done very well indeed.

If a woman was playing football, had managed to beat the opposition defence and was approaching the goal line when a miscarriage occurred… would the foetus be in contravention of the offside rule?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that from Space 1999? I had the transporter one with the ladder roof rack, but not that one. Does the missile fit in that little metal socket on the rear quarter, or the nose cone? I’m guessing nose cone so they can get a spring behind it??

Yes - one massive fucking missile shoved in the nose, with a spring release to fire it. 

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that from Space 1999? 

It's a SHADO interceptor, from UFO. Space 1999 had the Eagles.

As a lad I had the Angel interceptor and the Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle from Captain Scarlet. They used to kick fuck out of Thunderbird 2.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If a woman was playing football, had managed to beat the opposition defence and was approaching the goal line when a miscarriage occurred… would the foetus be in contravention of the offside rule?

Depends if it was in the 1st period

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As a lad I had the Angel interceptor and the Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle from Captain Scarlet. They used to kick fuck out of Thunderbird 2.

I don’t remember UFO. I was quite young when I watched Space 1999. I remember Martin Landau obviously, some bird I quite fancied who turned into a cat. And some bloke called Victor who looked a bit noncey.

Oh yeah. And some pilot cunt with a Robin Askwith hairdo.

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The one I remember from Space 1999 (apart from the one with warts on her eyebrows) was Koenig's Mrs.  She must have had the vision of a chameleon and was the look that inspired Avatar.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t remember UFO. I was quite young when I watched Space 1999. I remember Martin Landau obviously, some bird I quite fancied who turned into a cat. And some bloke called Victor who looked a bit noncey.

The transforming bint was Maya, played by Catherine Schell. 

5iF8.gif

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh yeah. And some pilot cunt with a Robin Askwith hairdo.

I remember UFO. Bloke with silver hair, Sewell who was in Get Carter and that poncy singer/dancer as the token brown face

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

in view of your predilection of making things up you need to provide links to back up your story

Why? You could just have a look past the MSM reporting which you're accustomed to swallowing hook line and sinker, and have an objective look at the accounts of an ever increasing number of the affected people, then tell me nothing nefarious has gone on, if you believe that to be the case. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Can I have your stolen car?

Only if you take her too. She kissed me the other night, on the lips for some unknown reason. Remember when elderly aunts or your Gran kissed you when you were a kid?  The woman’s lost all lip firmness and vitality. I felt sick.

• Like 1