CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You better start praying fellas

Neil

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Apologies Eric. I was startled by the black leggings. A personal favourite of mine, especially those cheap ones than go thin on the arse so you get a partially obscured view of some white polka dot Primark knickers. Usually the wearer is at the helm of a double buggy, with an arse like a Rhinoceros, blaring at little Whitney and Keane to stop bleeding crying and eat their bleeding Maccas for breakfast. 

On a Cruise, though. Fucking hell. 

‘McCunard Line’

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Only if you take her too. She kissed me the other night, on the lips for some unknown reason. Remember when elderly aunts or your Gran kissed you when you were a kid?  The woman’s lost all lip firmness and vitality. I felt sick.

That was a craftily adapted Frank post. I almost missed it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What do you make of Prince William staying at home?

Kate’s probably got a black eye and a couple of front teeth knocked out, and the ‘conspiracy theorists’ (them again) would have a field day if he turned up on his own with busted knuckles and a lipstick smeared bruise on his forehead that was a perfect mirror image of her gob.

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lastly, do you think the Italians are happy with you 'invading' their country, no doubt demanding egg and chips for lunch and dinner? Lol

Would you be happy to see Neil, his slicked back hair dripping with melting Brylcreem, (Don Corleone style), screech to a halt in his rented ‘Rosso red Rascal convertible’ on the pavement outside your ristorante, demand  egg and chips with HP sauce, two slices of garlic bread and a carafe of Lambrusco with ice and a bamboo umbrella to go, then ask if your wife would like to sleep with the fishes later?

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How did the evening progress, karaoke and a meat raffle?

Mrs K usually books me in the 4 berth Club Commodore cabin.. a just about bearable Ape-style home from home accommodation. We haven't spoken for weeks and I found myself in a 2 berth bogey-ridden windowless cell. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Why? You could just have a look past the MSM reporting which you're accustomed to swallowing hook line and sinker, and have an objective look at the accounts of an ever increasing number of the affected people, then tell me nothing nefarious has gone on, if you believe that to be the case. 

I've told you why. That and you being a conspiracy sheeple who's not adverse to making things up. Its also rather telling that you won't reveal the source of your story. If you think something nefarious has been going on then its incumbent on you to specify and provide evidence connecting the events to some malign influence. Knowingly tapping the side of your nose inferring people to "smell the coffee" or "join the dots" doesn't cut it. FWIW, what you previously described sounds like a lack of joined up government planning at state and local level.

@King Billy I went into Lloyds Bank the other day and paid a fair amount of cash into my bank account, using one the self service machines. I was in a bit of a rush and didn't want to go to the counter and have the nosey Bank clerk asking me questions (which the bastards are told to do by the Bank). It was obviously totally legit however they've text me saying 'We believe you visited (branch name) and used our deposit machine' asking me to complete a survey in the cunt fucking machine, asking me for feedback etc... You'd think they'd be grateful for my money, not act like they're doing me a favour. What the fuck is going on here? Are they watching me? I think so. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

FWIW, what you previously described sounds like a lack of joined up government planning at state and local level.

That statement couldn’t be more wrong (even for you). ‘Joined up government planning at state and local level’ is increasingly becoming so apparent as to why this happened?

Youtube .. Dr. Steve Turley.

’The truth about the Maui fires…..’

And yes I know you’re going to kick off with the usual ‘MAGA nutter, Trump supporting  wacko’ reply, but I’ve long since realised that when really clever people like you 🤔 start off by running down the messenger, quoting ‘full fact’ or any of the ever growing number of so called ‘independent fact checkers’ (almost all funded by the organisations and vested interests with the most to hide) that you’re just another finger wagger who’s not even worth arguing the subject with. Shame really but ‘hey ho’. 
Anyway, what are your thoughts on the testimony of the CEO of Moderna in the US Senate last week, specifically his answer to a question by Sen. Rand Paul, as to why Moderna’s $400m donation to the FDA during the ‘pandemic’ (with no specific explanation what for) created a major conflict of interest, real or perceived? ‘What was in it for you. What did you get out of bribing the very people who decide whether your product is granted a licence?’

’That's a matter for the regulatory authorities.’ replied the Don of the Moderna branch of the  ‘safe and effective’ drug cartel, looking quite worried and obviously mindful that his testimony was under oath and he probably won’t have the protection of the Biden Crime Family inc. soon.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@King Billy I went into Lloyds Bank the other day and paid a fair amount of cash into my bank account, using one the self service machines. I was in a bit of a rush and didn't want to go to the counter and have the nosey Bank clerk asking me questions (which the bastards are told to do by the Bank). It was obviously totally legit however they've text me saying 'We believe you visited (branch name) and used our deposit machine' asking me to complete a survey in the cunt fucking machine, asking me for feedback etc... You'd think they'd be grateful for my money, not act like they're doing me a favour. What the fuck is going on here? Are they watching me? I think so. 

Of course they’re watching you Raas. All that BLM love you felt a couple of years ago from watching Piers Morgan etc. is old news now Blad. One thing I can never be accused of is racism but you lot aren’t the flavour of the month anymore (trannies, illegal immigrant mussies, Ukranians and extraterrestrial refugees) matey. It’s only a matter of time before you lot are down in the gutter with white Anglo Saxon English males. In future any large sums of cash you want to keep hidden I’d be happy to tuck it safely away where no cunt will ever find it (not even you).

Thats what pals are for.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Of course they’re watching you Raas. All that BLM love you felt a couple of years ago from watching Piers Morgan etc. is old news now Blad. One thing I can never be accused of is racism but you lot aren’t the flavour of the month anymore (trannies, illegal immigrant mussies, Ukranians and extraterrestrial refugees) matey. It’s only a matter of time before you lot are down in the gutter with white Anglo Saxon English males. In future any large sums of cash you want to keep hidden I’d be happy to tuck it safely away where no cunt will ever find it (not even you).

Thats what pals are for.

It's a fucking disgrace KB, I was riding the crest of a BLM wave of love, literally every street I walked had a bird throwing herself at me, wanting some of the Raas schlong, the banks wouldn't dare question or watch me then and I was in every advert on TV on every channel... fast forward a year or two and I'm in gutter with the whiteys. As an Afro Saxon I'm even worse off. Fucking hell. Lol. 

I appreciate the kind offer, I'll be in touch soon with a three words location... in the event of my death would you be so kind as donate the money to the corner?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's a fucking disgrace KB, I was riding the crest of a BLM wave of love, literally every street I walked had a bird throwing herself at me, wanting some of the Raas schlong, the banks wouldn't dare question or watch me then and I was in every advert on TV on every channel... fast forward a year or two and I'm in gutter with the whiteys. As an Afro Saxon I'm even worse off. Fucking hell. Lol. 

I appreciate the kind offer, I'll be in touch soon with a three words location... in the event of my death would you be so kind as donate the money to the corner?

Of course. Tbh I’ve ruined more than my fair share of black bitches myself over the years Raas. Something about those big rubber lips that just makes me want to thrust my huge white cock right inbetween them. I’ve noticed that most of them are into Pakis and Chinks though nowadays. Fucking fat arsed babymuvver slags anyway. I don’t think I could put up with the stale musky stench of a rancid Afro- minge nowadays tbh. 
George Floyd was a cunt and it’s still a mystery to me how Officer Chauvin was able to keep his knee on the cunts neck for 11 minutes without passing out from inhaling all the fucking BO pouring out of his lardy, silverback armpits.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

One thing I can never be accused of is racism

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Of course. Tbh I’ve ruined more than my fair share of black bitches myself over the years Raas. Something about those big rubber lips that just makes me want to thrust my huge white cock right inbetween them. I’ve noticed that most of them are into Pakis and Chinks though nowadays. Fucking fat arsed babymuvver slags anyway. I don’t think I could put up with the stale musky stench of a rancid Afro- minge nowadays tbh. 
George Floyd was a cunt and it’s still a mystery to me how Officer Chauvin was able to keep his knee on the cunts neck for 11 minutes without passing out from inhaling all the fucking BO pouring out of his lardy, silverback armpits.

Lol.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

That statement couldn’t be more wrong (even for you). ‘Joined up government planning at state and local level’ is increasingly becoming so apparent as to why this happened?

Youtube .. Dr. Steve Turley.

’The truth about the Maui fires…..’

And yes I know you’re going to kick off with the usual ‘MAGA nutter, Trump supporting  wacko’ reply, but I’ve long since realised that when really clever people like you 🤔 start off by running down the messenger, quoting ‘full fact’ or any of the ever growing number of so called ‘independent fact checkers’ (almost all funded by the organisations and vested interests with the most to hide) that you’re just another finger wagger who’s not even worth arguing the subject with. Shame really but ‘hey ho’. 
Anyway, what are your thoughts on the testimony of the CEO of Moderna in the US Senate last week, specifically his answer to a question by Sen. Rand Paul, as to why Moderna’s $400m donation to the FDA during the ‘pandemic’ (with no specific explanation what for) created a major conflict of interest, real or perceived? ‘What was in it for you. What did you get out of bribing the very people who decide whether your product is granted a licence?’

’That's a matter for the regulatory authorities.’ replied the Don of the Moderna branch of the  ‘safe and effective’ drug cartel, looking quite worried and obviously mindful that his testimony was under oath and he probably won’t have the protection of the Biden Crime Family inc. soon.

So still no links to your original story then?

I've never heard of this 'Dr Steve Turley' who apparently earned his doctoral degree in "Revealing Rituals: Washings and Meals in Galatians and 1 Corinthians", so we are in good Christian hands...

After plugging his sponsor, a certain Mike Lindell flogging $100 pillows, the toupee-wearing theologian went straight to the heart of the matter namely making reckless Alex Jones style accusations. I have to say the style of Dr Turley differs from Alex Jones' histrionics, instead he adopts a more conversational tone from the confines of a study replete with obligatory shelves of books as a backdrop. All very cosy and agreeable. As Dr Turley explains it, "these are not conspiracy theories but explanations" - the fire were deliberately started either by Black Rock, Oprah Winfrey et al as an investment opportunity or by Green activists hoping to rebuild under a greenspace agenda. Naturally, evidence of this was not forthcoming.

As for your second piece of nonsense, Its not clear what the Moderna pharma group has to do with the Maui fires but I guess you need some sort of deflection...

I have no thoughts on Moderna recently paying the FDA $400 million probably because Moderna has not recently paid the FDA $400 million. They did pay the government owned NIAID/NIH $400 million as part of a licensing agreement to use NIH technologies to develop their vaccines. Its not clear why the Biden family would protect Moderna either as the licensing agreement was signed during the Trump presidency. Yes *that* Trump - the serial bankrupt, convicted fraudster and sex felon who now faces 91 criminal indictments...

FFS, give it up Billy

Stay Warm

On 21/08/2023 at 09:42, Neil said:

Is it safe to start watching telly and putting the sports radio stations back on yet?

What I've noticed in my time as a parent and grandparent is that when two boys have a spat its forgotten within 25 minutes and they get on playing. With girls it lasts for fucking ever. As demonstrated with this tournament. Two days after the final I'm still seeing the word "gutted" with some fucking player or ex player crying in the press over the loss. Get the fuck over it. Spain were the better side so suck it up and get on with life. Hubby's dinner won't cook itself. 

• Like 1