CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WHY IS MIGRANT HYDROPHOBIA ONLY CONFINED TO BRITAIN?

and

11 hours ago, Frank said:

@Mrs Roops you know I'm not one to make a hoo-ha, but this idiot clearly hasn't got the message. When he's not implying general noncery, it's kiddy-napping. Third time this week. 

Punters pushing the envelope with regards to Rule 13 lately has not gone unnoticed. It's lazy, infantile and reveals a lack of imagination to deliver original insults. Also the few punters who religiously post derivatives of the same insult, sometimes several times a day, is tedious. Cut it out.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes sir, definitely EC. Standing there, mouth open, and catching flies.  He can't even snap his fingers to the beat. Idiot.

How's Mitch?

A lovely man, no doubt, but melodically speaking he's lost at sea. Did you see little Ape at the back on the sousaphone? 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

If I were you I'd have a long chat with myself this morning. You won't get another chance. 

Sitting at the front of the class with your arm up and almost coming out of its socket isn't a good look in my book.

"Ummm I'm telling! Miss, miss!"

You snide little fucking grass.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sitting at the front of the class with your arm up and almost coming out of its socket isn't a good look in my book.

"Ummm I'm telling! Miss, miss!"

You snide little fucking grass.

I’m loving it!.. especially the way you readily conform. 🤐

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It was obvious you’d be all over this once your cack gland got activated by the word ‘scat.’ 

Pete, why the hostility, has someone put you up to it?

You're very easily influenced, it's not a good trait, falling in with the bad boys, I'm very disappointed with you 😒

1 hour ago, Frank said:

A lovely man, no doubt, but melodically speaking he's lost at sea. Did you see little Ape at the back on the sousaphone? 

Yes I did, and playing his little heart out. He made the instrument out of an old Harrier Jump Jet fuel tank, and 3 packs of balsa wood, in his garden shed, and had to take the door off to get it out.  Thick cunt.

• Like 1

On 09/08/2023 at 11:17, Zev said:

Forty-one migrants have been killed in a shipwreck off Italy's Lampedusa island, according to reports.

The RAI and ANSA news agency reported on Wednesday that four people who survived the shipwreck told rescuers that they were on a boat that had set off from Sfax in Tunisia.

The survivors, three men and a woman, said the vessel had sunk on its way to Italy’s shores.

This shower of potential freeloaders didn't mind risking 'hydrophobia' in their efforts to gain something for nothing. Meanwhile, the whiny cunts in Dorset get all upset about spending their time relaxing on a boat/ship that isn't actually being put out to sea.

Is there some sort of invisible hydrophobic force-field that comes into operation when they reach the English coast?

Just WTF is going on?

Er... nice nom, Rabbi Shit.

Cut, pasted, unorignal, disengaging, unfunny and utterly fucking appallingly dogshit in every way. Even Lady "John Holmes" P hasn't awarded it a like! (At the time of writing, that is.)

On 09/08/2023 at 21:18, Frank said:

you know I'm not one to make a hoo-ha,

It might be worth a try Frank as tbh you’re not really known for doing anything worth remembering nowadays. Most of the old school punters seem to think you’re not even worth despising anymore. 
Up your game or fuck off.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Frank said:

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes I did, and playing his little heart out. He made the instrument out of an old Harrier Jump Jet fuel tank, and 3 packs of balsa wood, in his garden shed, and had to take the door off to get it out.  Thick cunt.

Two idiots, at the height of their stupidity, discussing an imaginary character on a strange little website. Wonderful.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Two idiots, at the height of their stupidity, discussing an imaginary character on a strange little website. Wonderful.

I’m guessing withers mention of aviation fuel tanks was inspired by the belly tank racing cars built in the 40s from surplus P38 tanks that made aerodynamic car bodies.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

It might be worth a try Frank as tbh you’re not really known for doing anything worth remembering nowadays. Most of the old school punters seem to think you’re not even worth despising anymore. 
Up your game or fuck off.

Can't agree.  What about the spread of Aids, the ruination of Hampstead Heath for hetros',  and Ape's high blood pressure.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Can't agree.  What about the spread of Aids, the ruination of Hampstead Heath for hetros',  and Ape's high blood pressure.

Oh yeah I forgot about all that. Mitch would be so proud of him if he wasn’t dead and he hadn’t fucking despised him while he was alive.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m guessing withers mention of aviation fuel tanks was inspired by the belly tank racing cars built in the 40s from surplus P38 tanks that made aerodynamic car bodies.

I think you’re crediting the idiotic faux-French wanker with way too much intelligence.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Which toilets will you use in heaven? Remember that God sees everything.

Having a sexual fixation with me will not help you. Also do not forget that you are simply a figment of my imagination and that should I choose to forget you, you will cease to exist in an instant.Now get on with doing the pizza deliveries to those idle folk who can't be bothered to prepare their own meals .. have you charged your bicycles battery?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Zev said:

Why thank you, every commendation is very welcome 😁

Let's just say, hypothetically of course, that you loved dogs and didn't advocate their deaths via torture. Which breed would you opt for? How about an obedient Alsatian or German sherpherd? Lol. Fuck off.

• Like 1