CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oxford Street shoplifters

Mike Hunt

Couldn't help wondering what kind of simple-minded, trouble-making cunt would obey a mass social media call to shoplift on Oxford Street at 3pm.

On watching the video, my suspicions were confirmed. If you listen carefully you'll get the bonus of hearing one of them shouting "It's cos I is Black!"

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/police-descend-oxford-street-tiktok-mayhem-running-shoplifting/

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Couldn't help wondering what kind of simple-minded, trouble-making cunt would obey a mass social media call to shoplift on Oxford Street at 3pm.

On watching the video, my suspicions were confirmed. If you listen carefully you'll get the bonus of hearing one of them shouting "It's cos I is Black!"

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/police-descend-oxford-street-tiktok-mayhem-running-shoplifting/

“Please don’t visit Oxford Street or nuffing bruv, because some FAR RIGHT, WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MEN posing as people of colour are doing shoplifting an violence an bad shit that only racist honky scum do. 
 If you know any white people, they are probably involved on some level.. so just tell them… “MAAAAAAAAATE!!”

Much love bredren.

Sadiq. Caliph of Londonistan.’

• Like 1

My soon to be 92 year old mum has just had her purse nicked for the 2nd time whilst shopping in Romford,black cunts both times.All on Cctv but very difficult to tell the cunts apart. An old lady in a wheelchair with her equally old husband were a victim in the same shop. Utter cunts all of 'em

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neil said:

My soon to be 92 year old mum has just had her purse nicked for the 2nd time whilst shopping in Romford,black cunts both times.All on Cctv but very difficult to tell the cunts apart. An old lady in a wheelchair with her equally old husband were a victim in the same shop. Utter cunts all of 'em

Neil, why not move her up here with all the other old Doris's from Essex and London who have flooded the fucking place in recent years.

You can't go into a supermarket these days without hearing some racist old pearly queen banging on about wogs and darkies so she'll feel right at home.

You don't know how near the truth you are. She had a rant about some bloke that got on the bus and sat behind her and proceeded to unwrap a carton of curry. She ranted about how the smell was fucking horrible and then was shocked when she turned around,    " And he wasn't even black!" She remarked. Good 'ol girl.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

You don't know how near the truth you are. She had a rant about some bloke that got on the bus and sat behind her and proceeded to unwrap a carton of curry. She ranted about how the smell was fucking horrible and then was shocked when she turned around,    " And he wasn't even black!" She remarked. Good 'ol girl.

I blame the parents.

On 10/08/2023 at 01:50, Mike Hunt said:

Have you been to a JD Sports shop anytime soon and witnessed the fucking aloof contempt the council estate skanks (both genders) who stand in the corner like confused cunts confront would-be £ waving customers? The fucking JD CUNTS deserve every fucking minute and pound of loss inflicted by these TIK Tock South London Steamers. 

On 10/08/2023 at 12:01, Decimus said:

Neil, why not move her up here with all the other old Doris's from Essex and London who have flooded the fucking place in recent years.

You can't go into a supermarket these days without hearing some racist old pearly queen banging on about wogs and darkies so she'll feel right at home.

Ask Neil to put a black spot on her back so I can target her🎯