CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Netflix Blackbusters.

Dyslexic cnut

‘PAINKILLER’.  Anyone seen this mini-series? It’s very well done with some fine acting…it’s surging up the charts, such as they are. It’s basically about big pharma (Roops?) and their nefarious behaviour that cost over half a million US lives and billions in the associated crime wave and opioid crisis that followed. In short, the greedy Cunt Stackler family sugar coated-heroin, bribed the FDA then marketed OxyContin as the dream painkiller. After a staggering campaign of advertising, celebrity endorsements and a compliant and healthily renumerated medical profession (Roops/LCS) this addictive as fuck shit was flogged to the American public like aspirin. The Stacklers and their Purdue Pharma company were at a conservative estimate at one point, worth $18B. 
I digress. The heroin (s’cuse the pun) in this mini series, was Edi Flowers, an overweight, low level, black, single lawyer who in spite of the odds and against systemic racism and real physical threats, stayed true to her guns, convinced the higher powers and eventually succeeded in bringing these utter cunts to justice. (Well, if you can call an $8.8B fine and company closure out of eventually what was a $13B fortune, justice…)

Now I’d read about this disgusting story/mass murder many years ago, but advancing Alzheimer’s combined with the mental torment due to being unemployable and pretending to jobseek seems to have clouded my powers of recollection. I decided to research the strong, black, underdog heroine, Edie Flowers, the number one star of this new Netflix blockbuster, to see where she is today and how this David v Goliath superwoman lived her life out.

I’ll leave the rest to you cunts but what I will say is….I hope Uzi Aduba died of a smack overdose. Fuck off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘PAINKILLER’.  Anyone seen this mini-series? It’s very well done with some fine acting…it’s surging up the charts, such as they are. It’s basically about big pharma (Roops?) and their nefarious behaviour that cost over half a million US lives and billions in the associated crime wave and opioid crisis that followed. In short, the greedy Cunt Stackler family sugar coated-heroin, bribed the FDA then marketed OxyContin as the dream painkiller. After a staggering campaign of advertising, celebrity endorsements and a compliant and healthily renumerated medical profession (Roops/LCS) this addictive as fuck shit was flogged to the American public like aspirin. The Stacklers and their Purdue Pharma company were at a conservative estimate at one point, worth $18B. 
I digress. The heroin (s’cuse the pun) in this mini series, was Edi Flowers, an overweight, low level, black, single lawyer who in spite of the odds and against systemic racism and real physical threats, stayed true to her guns, convinced the higher powers and eventually succeeded in bringing these utter cunts to justice. (Well, if you can call an $8.8B fine and company closure out of eventually what was a $13B fortune, justice…)

Now I’d read about this disgusting story/mass murder many years ago, but advancing Alzheimer’s combined with the mental torment due to being unemployable and pretending to jobseek seems to have clouded my powers of recollection. I decided to research the strong, black, underdog heroine, Edie Flowers, the number one star of this new Netflix blockbuster, to see where she is today and how this David v Goliath superwoman lived her life out.

I’ll leave the rest to you cunts but what I will say is….I hope Uzi Aduba died of a smack overdose. Fuck off.

@Frank…reported due thread derailment due calibre of likee.

You racist cunt. She may be as imaginary as Billy’s BMW. But she is representative of the large number of people who were involved in this triumph but were too numerous to portray theatrically. And clearly, the best person to represent a group of white men, is a black woman.

• Like 2

I think on balance I preferred Barry Norman. 

And I don’t think you’re unemployable. My car needs a wash, for a start. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think on balance I preferred Barry Norman. 

And I don’t think you’re unemployable. My car needs a wash, for a start. 

I can clean it but, on balance, not even I could fence a Holden Sunbird that stinks of musty Abbo-bride quim in Toxteth. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You racist cunt. She may be as imaginary as Billy’s BMW. But she is representative of the large number of people who were involved in this triumph but were too numerous to portray theatrically. And clearly, the best person to represent a group of white men, is a black woman.

That sleight was posted before your more than welcome ‘like’…with all due sycophancy.

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pre-research, Eric. I was about to change my vile anti-dark devil stance. Her courage and strength of character in the said mini-series, in spite of her less than sexually appealing disposition, sent me to bed with a small semi. To wake up, research my new heroine and discover that she’s never even existed (over eggs and black pudding…which I felt guilty about tbh) has left me so compromised that when the wife gets home and finds two slits have been cut in all of our pillowcases…

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I binge watched it on Saturday night over a bottle of Argie malbec (that stretched into a second bottle).  Great acting from Broderick. In fact there was a similar series couple of years ago about the same company that has a higher IMDB rating.*

Sorry that was fucking boring wasn't it? What's Bulgarian for "I'll have a pint of bleach"?

16 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I hope Uzi Aduba died of a smack overdose. Fuck off.

I'm surprised Uzo was ever cast to portray a child kidnapper/killer in "Orange Is The New Black", because we all know that black people never actually commit any crimes. Fucking Hollywood Jews, eh?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm surprised Uzo was ever cast to portray a child kidnapper/killer in "Orange Is The New Black", because we all know that black people never actually commit any crimes. Fucking Hollywood Jews, eh?

They do commit crimes, Bawsey. There's a statue of a black criminal in front of Newark City Hall.