CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The poppadom has landed

camberwell gypsy

The rise of the east is gathering pace CG, whilst the west is slowly fading... China landed their own noodle craft on the moon years ago. I noticed Xi Jinping visiting South Africa the other day, no doubt offering infrastructure improvements in return for iron, copper etc. They've also been buying up the US dollar also, the clever bastards. Brexit or no Brexit we are a services country now, we make nothing... We almost lost the ability to produce steel (a key facet to any major power) thanks to the fucking Tories and we were bailed out by bud bud ding ding owned Tata steel. Nevermind, we are one of the leading powers with regards to AI and what could possibly go wrong with that? I mean it's not like we aren't already overcrowded with jobs disappearing at a rapid rate, millions already on the dole and AI set replace vast amounts of low skilled jobs. Lol. 

It wouldn't surprise me if the curry craft was made out of Sheffield steel our Prime Minister and fellow bud bud ding ding Rich Snake sold the Indians on the cheap. Lol.

All this talk of curry has reminded me of my upcoming east end visit, @Frank I'm going to be in the brick lane area mid next week, what curry house would you recommend? I'm looking for high quality Fwank. Thanks in advance. 

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've used Poppadom in the title. Using it again will make me look like an amateur. 

And don't call me Shirley. 

CG, India has more millionaires than the UK, are now a recognised space power and we continue to give them foreign aid. All this is happening and we can't stop a load of rubber dinghy's in the English channel. This whole thing stinks, the stench is worse than the smell emanating from Chandrayaan-3, after the doors were opened after 40 longs days of curry farts, curry B.O and curry breath after making its way to the moon. It's putting me off going for a curry now and I was wondering what you thought about it?

21 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

CG, India has more millionaires than the UK, are now a recognised space power and we continue to give them foreign aid. All this is happening and we can't stop a load of rubber dinghy's in the English channel. This whole thing stinks, the stench is worse than the smell emanating from Chandrayaan-3, after the doors were opened after 40 longs days of curry farts, curry B.O and curry breath after making its way to the moon. It's putting me off going for a curry now and I was wondering what you thought about it?

Have you seen them all wandering around in sandals and flip-flops? Their hairy, crusty ram-jam chisel-toes make me nauseous. I preferred it when it was piss soaked tramps with little bonfires in paint tins.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you seen them all wandering around in sandals and flip-flops? Their hairy, crusty ram-jam chisel-toes make me nauseous. I preferred it when it was piss soaked tramps with little bonfires in paint tins.

They'll be bathing in the Ganges whilst wearing Prada next Eric. I might trash my local Indian takeaway later. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well seeing as theres no corners on the moon they'll find it difficult to open a corner shop up there.  

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The rise of the east is gathering pace CG, whilst the west is slowly fading... China landed their own noodle craft on the moon years ago. I noticed Xi Jinping visiting South Africa the other day, no doubt offering infrastructure improvements in return for iron, copper etc. They've also been buying up the US dollar also, the clever bastards. Brexit or no Brexit we are a services country now, we make nothing... We almost lost the ability to produce steel (a key facet to any major power) thanks to the fucking Tories and we were bailed out by bud bud ding ding owned Tata steel. Nevermind, we are one of the leading powers with regards to AI and what could possibly go wrong with that? I mean it's not like we aren't already overcrowded with jobs disappearing at a rapid rate, millions already on the dole and AI set replace vast amounts of low skilled jobs. Lol. 

It wouldn't surprise me if the curry craft was made out of Sheffield steel our Prime Minister and fellow bud bud ding ding Rich Snake sold the Indians on the cheap. Lol.

All this talk of curry has reminded me of my upcoming east end visit, @Frank I'm going to be in the brick lane area mid next week, what curry house would you recommend? I'm looking for high quality Fwank. Thanks in advance. 

What a palaver.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Madras Tom to Ground Control