CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The poppadom has landed

camberwell gypsy

37 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Who will?

If I was Drew, I would pretend that I meant to use the contraction of ‘they will’, meaning the Indians will crash and leave a red spot of blood. What he really meant was obviously ‘there will’, which was meant to be a joke about Hindu head dots.

I’ve completely rendered that excuse redundant now.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I know you’re a thick nuts and bolts engineer, but even a man like you, a model aircraft, toy playing, kiddie attracting nonce, must see that our Pakistani brethren have taken over the country both locally and nationally? 

Did you manage to read and understand the comment I was responding to, dickhead? And as for calling me a nonce: reported.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I know you’re a thick nuts and bolts engineer, but even a man like you, a model aircraft, toy playing, kiddie attracting nonce, must see that our Pakistani brethren have taken over the country both locally and nationally? 

Ed?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I was Drew, I would pretend that I meant to use the contraction of ‘they will’, meaning the Indians will crash and leave a red spot of blood. What he really meant was obviously ‘there will’, which was meant to be a joke about Hindu head dots.

If you were Drew, you’d be unconscious at this time of night.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn’t put it past him to try and claim the red spot of blood interpretation, as he’ll have no recollection of making the post by now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Frank, Ed is dead, his name expunged from the members board. I say good riddance to the rook arsed, talentless prick. All electric Audi indeed.

He's always been rubbish.. a redundant flat-arsed illiterate Essex boy with a stammer. A discarded cheap prop used to raise my profile several years ago. 

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

He's always been rubbish.. a redundant flat-arsed illiterate Essex boy with a stammer. A discarded cheap prop used to raise my profile several years ago. 

@Frank, all the same, it's not nice being grassed up. Especially by a greasy weed like Ape. I've tried to get on with him, but every comment is answered with 'Cancer'. The man is beyond redemption. I've blocked him.