CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Indian space race

entitled little cunt

The hunt is on for the first Indian astronaut. Blast off will be from Cape Mumbai and the operations room will be a part time call centre .The rocket will be the first In history to be  powered by 100% ghee, its designer has been awarded india's highest honour,  The golden plimsoll.

Meanwhile kids have to sleep on railway platforms .

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I would just like to take this opportunity to congratulate India on their wonderful cartoon they threw together, sorry i meant their skilful unmanned moon landing.

Keep calm and eat curry, get the fuck out of here with this shit.

I am nominating you for a place onboard the first Indian manned landing on the Moon. 

17 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I would just like to take this opportunity to congratulate India on their wonderful cartoon they threw together, sorry i meant their skilful unmanned moon landing.

Keep calm and eat curry, get the fuck out of here with this shit.

They won’t survive long on the moon. The Nazis live there now and are unlikely to take kindly to ram-jams pitching a tent.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am nominating you for a place onboard the first Indian manned landing on the Moon. 

Thanks but i will have to pass as i don't want to be part of a Simpson's episode, if i never told you to fuck off, that's because the night is still early but it's coming.

11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I thought those cunts were in Argentina and Antarctica.

That was a smokescreen for Mossad. Half of them went to live on the moon, and the rest are living in a city beneath the Antarctic. It’s all explained in the documentaries:

’Iron Sky’

’Nazis At The Centre Of The Earth’

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was a smokescreen for Mossad. Half of them went to live on the moon, and the rest are living in a city beneath the Antarctic. It’s all explained in the documentaries:

’Iron Sky’

’Nazis At The Centre Of The Earth’

The biggest Nazi's run the WEF....but Iron Sky was entertaining....should have added nuns though.

On 26/08/2023 at 22:01, entitled little cunt said:

The hunt is on for the first Indian astronaut. Blast off will be from Cape Mumbai and the operations room will be a part time call centre .The rocket will be the first In history to be  powered by 100% ghee, its designer has been awarded india's highest honour,  The golden plimsoll.

Wish mine did.

Guest judgetwi

33.4 million squids in Foreign Aid to India this year and 57 million next year and they’re landing Thunderbirds on the fucking moon and there ain’t even any ragheads hanging off the roof?

What the fuck is going on? No wonder they are jumping into dinghies to come to The Land of Milk and Honey. The fact that we have an unelected Gupta Prime Minister with Norman Wisdom trousers must give them some encouragement. 

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

33.4 million squids in Foreign Aid to India this year and 57 million next year and they’re landing Thunderbirds on the fucking moon and there ain’t even any ragheads hanging off the roof?

What the fuck is going on? No wonder they are jumping into dinghies to come to The Land of Milk and Honey. The fact that we have an unelected Gupta Prime Minister with Norman Wisdom trousers must give them some encouragement. 

If there really are Nazis on the moon, I'd happily chip in to a fundraiser to get you there, Abraham.

Not sure what the logistics would be like trying to squeeze your mobility scooter and fat fucking arse into the cockpit of an Artemis 1, but they're clever cunts at NASA so I'm sure they'd work something out.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

But they are open til midnight. 

On 26/08/2023 at 22:01, entitled little cunt said:

That's because begging is a respected profession in India. 

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I'm sure Sirknackers  highly reputable  Saville Row tailor might have something  to say about "Norman Wisdom  trousers " .That cunt  has  never had to go to work in a Mr.buyrite nylon suit .Fuck me they made so much static you could power Stevenage on one 3 piece .

13 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Mr.buyrite nylon suit .Fuck me they made so much static you could power Stevenage on one 3 piece .

There we have a solution to all our energy problems this winter, get a couple of boatloads of Peacefuls, issue them with a nylon suit as they come ashore, get a few Alsatians to chase up and down the promenade and harvest the static electricity 💡

Job done!

39 minutes ago, Zev said:

There we have a solution to all our energy problems this winter, get a couple of boatloads of Peacefuls, issue them with a nylon suit as they come ashore, get a few Alsatians to chase up and down the promenade and harvest the static electricity 💡

Job done!

Oh lol LOL LOL - comedy gold! A far better way to solve our energy problems is simply to burn weird cunts like you in power station furnaces.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If there really are Nazis on the moon, I'd happily chip in to a fundraiser to get you there, Abraham.

Not sure what the logistics would be like trying to squeeze your mobility scooter and fat fucking arse into the cockpit of an Artemis 1, but they're clever cunts at NASA so I'm sure they'd work something out.

The ones under the Antarctic have reanimated Hitler. They had his head frozen like Walt Disney and installed it on top of a giant ‘ED-209’ style robot. He has gone completely cryo-loony though.