CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

First Transgender Cricketer Set For Debut

Neil

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Again…how does one ‘listen’ to a a written post? You stupid little phoney?

Obviously an idiomatic expression, you little snide.

Fucking hell, its like talking to a petulant child who, in order to save face, would make out that molehill is in fact a mountain.

Seriously, grow up you petty, pedantic pratt.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Obviously an idiomatic expression, you little snide.

Fucking hell, its like talking to a petulant child who, in order to save face, would make out that molehill is in fact a mountain.

Seriously, grow up you petty, pedantic pratt.

6.30pm, midweek=rattled to fuckery. Who’d have thunk that a shallow-end salt-water minnow could bring down such a Corner gargantuan? You’re all over the place here, love. It couldn’t be more amusing.

50 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

6.30pm, midweek=rattled to fuckery. Who’d have thunk that a shallow-end salt-water minnow could bring down such a Corner gargantuan? You’re all over the place here, love. It couldn’t be more amusing.

...and you're not? - you dropped the subject quickly enough only to fall back on tired forum debating tropes. You're clearly not amused, just desperate. 

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can pull off a good ‘Punkape’ for a small fee. 

Eric won't remember, worm, but you were once pulled up by The Hat for sharing the same IP address as P.

We're not talking about the simple coincedence of you both logging on to the WiFi at The Admiral Duncan within an hour of each other on just one occasion. You were caught out multiple times.

Crab is your final form, you barnacle-encrusted old cunt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Eric won't remember, worm, but you were once pulled up by The Hat for sharing the same IP address as P.

We're not talking about the simple coincedence of you both logging on to the WiFi at The Admiral Duncan within an hour of each other on just one occasion, you were caught out multiple times.

Crab is your final form, you barnacle-encrusted old cunt.

Oh I remember. It was on Scotty’s sickipedia thread from around 7 years ago. You and Bubba were duelling with non-moderator Roops and that was going on in the background. I wasn’t there but I remember seeing Frank and Punkape’s usernames being attributed to the same ‘guest’ ID.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh I remember. It was on Scotty’s sickipedia thread from around 7 years ago. You and Bubba were duelling with non-moderator Roops and that was going on in the background. I wasn’t there but I remember seeing Frank and Punkape’s usernames being attributed to the same ‘guest’ ID.

It was quietly swept under the carpet once Roops went super-saiyan again and I found myself banned for 14 months. 

I suspect that FrankApe was hitting the donate button harder than the poppers that week to pull off such a coup.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It was quietly swept under the carpet once Roops went super-saiyan again and I found myself banned for 14 months. 

I suspect that FrankApe was hitting the donate button harder than the poppers that week to pull off such a coup.

And I’ve got a vague recollection of the Rat being involved too. 🐀 

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And I’ve got a vague recollection of the Rat being involved too. 🐀 

He was permanently banned and deleted, the first time I'd ever seen it happen.

If I recall, Proper was in deep after losing the Brightlingsea three bed semi as collateral in some dodgy FOREX trading. The ADL contacted him via The Judge and offered him a bridge loan with the stipulation that The Rat had to go. 

This shit runs deeper than you could ever possibly imagine.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He was permanently banned and deleted, the first time I'd ever seen it happen.

If I recall, Proper was in deep after losing the Brightlingsea three bed semi as collateral in some dodgy FOREX trading. The ADL contacted him via The Judge and offered him a bridge loan with the stipulation that The Rat had to go. 

This shit runs deeper than you could ever possibly imagine.

I was in Brightlingsea a couple of weeks ago. True.

Guest judgetwi
On 02/09/2023 at 18:03, Decimus said:

You're not wrong, Solly.

Coincedentally Sachs was a Jew as well. For a race of people destined to live in the Promised Land, there's plenty of you stinking up the place, still.

Here's a suggestion, why don't you take your lovely blue passport and before sticking it up your arse fuck off back 'home'?

I am ‘home’ Carrotcruncher. I am in my villa in the Golan Heights. Every day I go out on my veranda and take pot shots at passing innocent A-rabs….the  kind of people you’d love living next door to you, right?  I have to admit I haven’t hit a single one of the cunts yet. There’s nothing wrong with my weaponry so I suspect I need a serious eye test. I’ll get it sorted soon so in the meantime you can cry your crocodile tears for your Peaceful friends you love so much. Ok mate?

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I am ‘home’ Carrotcruncher. I am in my villa in the Golan Heights. Every day I go out on my veranda and take pot shots at passing innocent A-rabs….the  kind of people you’d love living next door to you, right?  I have to admit I haven’t hit a single one of the cunts yet. There’s nothing wrong with my weaponry so I suspect I need a serious eye test. I’ll get it sorted soon so in the meantime you can cry your crocodile tears for your Peaceful friends you love so much. Ok mate?

Pull the other one, Solly, your zionist tricks won't work on me. Your lot may be adept at manipulating people into believing Islam is the biggest threat to western society, but I know who the real enemy is.

'The Peaceful' people would probably be a lot more peaceful if they weren't being systematically exterminated by a race of cunts who you would think should know better. After all, you never tire of telling us how persecuted you've been over the years, do you?

Kike hypocrisy aside, I don't need to love, hate or even feel a sense of ambiguity towards the Palestinians. It makes no difference to me how you treat them, I'll still know who the real enemy is. And on that note I'll leave you with this just in case you're still confused as to my feelings about them and you:

Der Feind meines Feindes ist mein Freund.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Pull the other one, Solly, your zionist tricks won't work on me. Your lot may be adept at manipulating people into believing Islam is the biggest threat to western society, but I know who the real enemy is.

'The Peaceful' people would probably be a lot more peaceful if they weren't being systematically exterminated by a race of cunts who you would think should know better. After all, you never tire of telling us how persecuted you've been over the years, do you?

Kike hypocrisy aside, I don't need to love, hate or even feel a sense of ambiguity towards the Palestinians. It makes no difference to me how you treat them, I'll still know who the real enemy is. And on that note I'll leave you with this just in case you're still confused as to my feelings about them and you:

Der Feind meines Feindes ist mein Freund.

Is that right Countryboy? You know those cockneys round your manor who you are always moaning about? Why do you think they are there? Who do you think they are running from? They have gone as far east as they can and soon they’ll be going northwards up the coast. Who do you think is coming behind them Brainbox? 
Have a guess.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Is that right Countryboy? You know those cockneys round your manor who you are always moaning about? Why do you think they are there? Who do you think they are running from? They have gone as far east as they can and soon they’ll be going northwards up the coast. Who do you think is coming behind them Brainbox? 
Have a guess.

Not in my lifetime, Solly, they've got to get through Essex and Suffolk first. By the time they reach my patch they'll need scuba burqas because it'll all be fucking underwater.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not in my lifetime, Solly, they've got to get through Essex and Suffolk first. By the time they reach my patch they'll need scuba burqas because it'll all be fucking underwater.

Since the influx of bearded, flip-flopped 28 year old children with iPhone 14s into this part of Essex, some graffiti tags have been going up around town centres bearing ‘F-Troop’. Which either means a resurgence of old fashioned right wing culture, or more likely, some senile Millwall veterans have got hold of a can of Ford Midnight blue and think it’s 1971 again.

• Like 1