CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Filthy towel cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

This ‘news’ made me baulk. So, 44% of these people that were surveyed stated that they wash their towels ONCE EVERY THREE MONTHS OR MORE! Dirty fucking cunts. I’ll bet they have to chisel them off first. This is rank and unhygienic. I’d expect it from the likes of @Cunty BigBollox as he’s pissed out of his head for three months at a time, but is there anyone on here who will cough to being so disgusting? I’m not sure that this could, in anyway, be representative of Brits as a whole and the only way that this could be explained is that the survey was conducted in Bradford. Fuck off, also.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-66735226

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This ‘news’ made me baulk. So, 44% of these people that were surveyed stated that they wash their towels ONCE EVERY THREE MONTHS OR MORE! Dirty fucking cunts. I’ll bet they have to chisel them off first. This is rank and unhygienic. I’d expect it from the likes of @Cunty BigBollox as he’s pissed out of his head for three months at a time, but is there anyone on here who will cough to being so disgusting? I’m not sure that this could, in anyway, be representative of Brits as a whole and the only way that this could be explained is that the survey was conducted in Bradford. Fuck off, also.

Does that apply to your sanitary towel? 

42 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I actually wash my towels every 3 uses for bath / shower towels and every 2 days for hand towels since, if you're fucking washing properly you're only drying clean water off. Tea towels are just germ spreading rags - air dry is the way to go.

57 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I'll tell you what's rank, DC. Heading west this morning I stopped at Fleet services for a wee. Keen to avoid any splashback on the Margiela's, I stood back and leaned in, with left arm up against the wall for support. I looked up, and, honest to God, I froze. The ugliest bogey you could ever imagine was resting against my thumb. It was crusty and wet and fucking hairy. It's all going wrong. True.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do you really need a towel if you're wiping your cunt-juice-soggy cock on the curtains? 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bradford? So are these towel heads towels?

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Just throw yours in, you're fucking useless.

38 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I actually wash my towels every 3 uses for bath / shower towels and every 2 days for hand towels since, if you're fucking washing properly you're only drying clean water off. Tea towels are just germ spreading rags - air dry is the way to go.

Don't you wash the dog blanket with your towels? 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I'll tell you what's rank, DC. Heading west this morning I stopped at Fleet services for a wee. Keen to avoid any splashback on the Margiela's, I stood back and leaned in, with left arm up against the wall for support. I looked up, and, honest to God, I froze. The ugliest bogey you could ever imagine was resting against my thumb. It was crusty and wet and fucking hairy. It's all going wrong. True.  

Lol, thanks for that Frank. Lol. Anymore hilarious tales from your travels Frank. Lol. 

Thanks again Frank. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You disgusting Cunt. What about the dead skin, pubes and in your case, smegma and scales? You sicken me.

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lol, thanks for that Frank. Lol. Anymore hilarious tales from your travels Frank. Lol. 

Thanks again Frank. 

Not all of my posts are hits, raasters. That wouldn’t be human. Give me a break.. I’m second on the leaderboard! 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I think you were on the A34 and had in fact stopped at Sutton Snotney. Nothing to crow about.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do you? Do you really? How utterly fascinating. I’m sure your alcoholic ‘mates’ must hang on your every word when you’re reciting your little pearls of wisdom. Wanker.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Do you? Do you really? How utterly fascinating. I’m sure your alcoholic ‘mates’ must hang on your every word when you’re reciting your little pearls of wisdom. Wanker.

As a young apprentice engineer, you must have been covered in all kinds of shit in your time. Tell me, do you think swarfega, hot showers and carbolic soap break down encrusted stomach lining that this cunt regularly has to combat?

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

As a young apprentice engineer, you must have been covered in all kinds of shit in your time. Tell me, do you think swarfega, hot showers and carbolic soap break down encrusted stomach lining that this cunt regularly has to combat?

I’ve heard on a couple of occasions that when RAF engineers retire, it’s customary for someone to shit in their Swarfega tub on the last day.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

No partner/wife in your life to share the household jobs Big Bollock? It's no wonder no woman sticks around when you tell them you're married to the booze, is it?

16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No partner/wife in your life to share the household jobs Big Bollock? It's no wonder no woman sticks around when you tell them you're married to the booze, is it?

What on earth is going on in your tiny mind, raasters? All the hostility, you’ve been acting like a pleb for weeks.. months! Tell the board a funny story. Go on. 

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

What on earth is going on in your tiny mind, raasters? All the hostility, you’ve been acting like a pleb for weeks.. months! Tell the board a funny story. Go on. 

I'll respond when you use a capital R in Raasters. You need to show some respect Frank. Do you understand?