CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

LGBTQ Gardens

King Billy

On 16/09/2023 at 16:44, Cunty BigBollox said:

@PANZER MURPHY what have you got to say about this, you fucking oirish poof.

Say about what CBBies baby..ifn yer gay be gay n be happy..anyway ive been busy tootin n visiting amigos hither n tither..was at the funeral of a comrade down in cork ..twas a lovely send off ..flag balaclava..gloves..proper pipe band not one of ballys milkmen drum bangers..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Say about what CBBies baby..ifn yer gay be gay n be happy..anyway ive been busy tootin n visiting amigos hither n tither..was at the funeral of a comrade down in cork ..twas a lovely send off ..flag balaclava..gloves..proper pipe band not one of ballys milkmen drum bangers..lol

Finnegan, I've got to say it's good to see you back on here. I was hoping for some more of the cockney gangster impersonations... Is that something I can look forward to?

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Did it inspire you to go home and smear shit all over the interior walls of your hovel?

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Finnegan, I've got to say it's good to see you back on here. I was hoping for some more of the cockney gangster impersonations... Is that something I can look forward to?

Ya were onny spodza blow de doorz off..yuu kant...lol

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

At first I read that as 'pipe bomb', wishful thinking, so it was, so it was.

Feck off