CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russell Brand

Neil

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'd prefer a slower, more subtle approach, involving footstamping, toothpicks, stinging nettles and playing him loud, repeat recordings of his own excruciatingly annoying fucking voice for 48-72 hours.

I was wondering about the paranoia coffee. Is that a thing now? If so I’m sticking to PG Tips.

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'd prefer a slower, more subtle approach, involving footstamping, toothpicks, stinging nettles and playing him loud, repeat recordings of his own excruciatingly annoying fucking voice for 48-72 hours.

That would certainly do away with the old fashioned idea of a court examining the  evidence (if any) and deciding  if he’s actually guilty, beyond any reasonable doubt, of any crime I suppose. 

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That would certainly do away with the old fashioned idea of a court examining the  evidence (if any) and deciding  if he’s actually guilty, beyond any reasonable doubt, of any crime I suppose. 

I thought you favoured the Beria method of execution BEFORE being sentenced BEFORE any trial. Bullet in back of head. Simplicity itself. It's interesting to see how BBC is trying to get ahead of this story by claiming ownership of it. Big mistake. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought you favoured the Beria method of execution BEFORE being sentenced BEFORE any trial. Bullet in back of head. Simplicity itself. It's interesting to see how BBC is trying to get ahead of this story by claiming ownership of it. Big mistake. 

The BBC is the definition of ‘a big mistake’. 

A friend of mine bought a pallet  load of Tippex once. When I asked him ‘Why?’ he shrugged his shoulders and said he’d made a big mistake. 😂

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was wondering about the paranoia coffee. Is that a thing now? If so I’m sticking to PG Tips.

My apologies Eric, that was among my worst edits, ever. Cheap coffee blends (though sometimes aromatic) are rammed so full of caffeine and chemicals to fast-track growth that too much usually always makes one feel bonkers... but not in a good way. It's almost like a bad, paranoia trip. More expensive coffee, usually single source and organic, doesn't do this.

So, I'd lull him into a false sense of caffeine camaraderie via offering him half a dozen espressos of the most vile, tacky, shitty 'fresh' coffee I could find (I always serve Spar's own blend to people I don't like).

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My apologies Eric, that was among my worst edits, ever. Cheap coffee blends (though sometimes aromatic) are rammed so full of caffeine and chemicals to fast-track growth that too much usually always makes one feel bonkers... but not in a good way. It's almost like a bad, paranoia trip. More expensive coffee, usually single source and organic, doesn't do this.

So, I'd lull him into a false sense of caffeine camaraderie via offering him half a dozen espressos of the most vile, tacky, shitty 'fresh' coffee I could find (I always serve Spar's own blend to people I don't like).

I’m guessing it’s similar to ‘Freeze Dried Tasters Choice’ as mentioned in Pulp Fiction.

On 17/09/2023 at 11:35, Neil said:

He's a bit Marmitey but none the less if it turns out these fucking slags are in it for the money they need naming and shaming. If the hairy cunt did it then let the other inmates dish out his punishment but if the slappers start coming out of the woodwork then they better be telling the fucking truth. If the cunts want to be dealt with equally then if they're found out to be just little money grabbing slappers then they deserve to have their lives ruined too,cunts.

Rather odd how the BBC are keen on every lewd detail but remain rather silent about its own . Mr.Edwards  was busily wanking himself spunkless (allegedly) over the object of his desires .35 k and a few boxes of soiled kleenex  later  its all forgotten about .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Rather odd how the BBC are keen on every lewd detail but remain rather silent about its own . Mr.Edwards  was busily wanking himself spunkless (allegedly) over the object of his desires .35 k and a few boxes of soiled kleenex  later  its all forgotten about .

Mr Edwards is not untidy looking and does not use eyeliner. Mr Brand appears to have all the qualities for the media to do a hatchet job on him and well and truly stitch him up regardless of whether or not what he did was consensual or legal at the time. I do not like what I have read about either Mr Edwards or Mr Brand but I remain opposed to trial by the media or social media shite members.

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I thought that single origin Columbian would be more to your taste. The one in the little green jars from Sainburys is quite good.

5 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Who cries RAPE 15 years later?

Ulrikka Johnson and Bubbles to name just 2. One of them is a hideous unfuckable creature who invented the story in an unsuccessful attempt to make their autobiography slightly less fucking boring. The other is a chimpanzee.

1 hour ago, Dick Fiddler said:

He's only being targeted because he, after many years, starting going against the establishment.

Work it out thicko.

Congratulations, Dickhead. You’ve even been sussed out by a bloke who is 9000 miles away. How’s does it feel to have achieved the status of ‘intercontinental wanker?’ 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I deny everything

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He also made love to a chair.