CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russell Brand

Neil

He's a bit Marmitey but none the less if it turns out these fucking slags are in it for the money they need naming and shaming. If the hairy cunt did it then let the other inmates dish out his punishment but if the slappers start coming out of the woodwork then they better be telling the fucking truth. If the cunts want to be dealt with equally then if they're found out to be just little money grabbing slappers then they deserve to have their lives ruined too,cunts.

• Like 2

Fuck the little woke prick. 2 years ago he couldn’t trip over his own feet fast enough to get in front of a camera and tell the world how much ‘black lives matter’. 
 Fucking whiny-voiced little junkie cunt with a third rate Jack Sparrow/Schmiegel tribute act. I hope the little prick ODs.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 6

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck the little woke prick. 2 years ago he couldn’t trip over his own feet fast enough to get in front of a camera and tell the world how much ‘black lives matter’.  
 Fucking whiny-voiced little junkie cunt with a third rate Jack Sparrow/Schmiegel tribute act. I hope the little prick ODs.

That and the cunt dresses like @Frank.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Neil said:

He's a bit Marmitey but none the less if it turns out these fucking slags are in it for the money they need naming and shaming. If the hairy cunt did it then let the other inmates dish out his punishment but if the slappers start coming out of the woodwork then they better be telling the fucking truth. If the cunts want to be dealt with equally then if they're found out to be just little money grabbing slappers then they deserve to have their lives ruined too,cunts.

It's absolutely nothing to do with the tarts, Neil. Wake up you ignorant fucking pig. Over to you @King Billy.

Never liked Russell Brand, irritating, unfunny, shouty wanker and most definitely not a comedian. I disliked the cunt more after he left a voicemail on some slapper he'd fucked Dad's phone, on live radio with Jonathan Ross. Ultra left, I'm rich, but I'm for the people cunt. I hope he has AIDS. 

• Like 4

Oh dear, LOL.

The skinny little greaseball should have overdosed quietly when he had the chance instead of replacing his gear with conspiracy theories.

It does however bring up the increasingly important question of how exactly one is supposed to enjoy the disposable minge that comes with fame.

Signed and copied certificates of consent before slipping a finger in? @Cuntybaws this could be your big break - a consent app that records and registers the time and date of the activity with a finger print scan of all parties involved.

Consent-a-finger.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh dear, LOL.

The skinny little greaseball should have overdosed quietly when he had the chance instead of replacing his gear with conspiracy theories.

It does however bring up the increasingly important question of how exactly one is supposed to enjoy the disposable minge that comes with fame.

Signed and copied certificates of consent before slipping a finger in? @Cuntybaws this could be your big break - a consent app that records and registers the time and date of the activity with a finger print scan of all parties involved.

Consent-a-finger.

You won’t see me outed by any of my fingarees…no sir.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh dear, LOL.

Consent-a-finger.

He thought he was a rock star. They can get away with shagging around because they’ve got charisma. Actual rock stars like Dave Lee Roth etc’, and spiritual rock stars like Charlie Sheen will have banged a thousand times the number of women that this weaselly fucking creep could dream of attracting. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neil said:

The thing is, if the allegations are all lying bullshit then more damage will be done by the questioning that will have to occur to determine the credibility of any future claims against the next BBC employee or other potential defendant.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Morning Frank. Just because Ming never puts up a fight doesn't make it right

I'm not quite sure what the greasy cunt is on about here, Neil. I'm sure he's used his inherited wealth to help secure some services from many a down and out, hanging around Soho on a Saturday night. Promises of great nights out eating olives, chip sandwiches and holidays to France (in search of @Witheredscrote) as the poor unfortunate is dazzled by the bright city lights. All they have to do in return is slowly strip to his drumming and sing along to 'Walnut head'. 

What a vile fucking cunt he is eh?

9 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I don't like the whinging little cunt but lets be fair it should be guilty until proved innocent and throw the keys away just to be sure.

I’ve just read that Bob Geldof called him a cunt in public, and then I watched the clip and saw how uppity he got. What a conundrum. There’s nobody to root for in a fight, the only option would be to wait until one of them killed the other one, and then kill him.

• Like 3

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve just read that Bob Geldof called him a cunt in public, and then I watched the clip and saw how uppity he got. What a conundrum. There’s nobody to root for in a fight, the only option would be to wait until one of them killed the other one, and then kill him.

Or put the pair of them in a room with 10 XL Bullys.

6 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Total fit up for a legendary poon-hound who liked a bit of risky strange.

The so called legendary shit who made obscene phone calls to Andrew Sachs then broadcast them on the radio with that jew boy cunt Jonathon Ross. Fucking irredeemable piece of shit. I should know what shit looks like I've had diarrhea all weekend and he is definitely in there. 

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget his calls to Andrew Sachs broadcast on radio. This is a Savile moment. He's a cunt. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The so called legendary shit who made obscene phone calls to Andrew Sachs then broadcast them on the radio with that jew boy cunt Jonathon Ross. Fucking irredeemable piece of shit. I should know what shit looks like I've had diarrhea all weekend and he is definitely in there. 

Your arse probably talks more sense than him, to be honest

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Uppity? RB was banging Bob’s daughter. He was compering that night and I was there. His retort was superb.. ‘There goes Sir Bob. He fed the world and has been dining out on it ever since’.

Much like me, the man’s a legend 💫