CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Minutes Silence Before Football Matches

Neil

Every cunting week now,If its not some scouse scally falling off a wall it's a flood in some far off foreign shithole. I suppose this week it'll be the death of some female 'footballer" just to show how 'diverse' UEFA has become. How about a minutes silence for the death of the Straight White Male,fast becoming targeted,abused and generally despised by the woke feminazi? 

Fuck off

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Every cunting week now,If its not some scouse scally falling off a wall it's a flood in some far off foreign shithole. I suppose this week it'll be the death of some female 'footballer" just to show how 'diverse' UEFA has become. How about a minutes silence for the death of the Straight White Male,fast becoming targeted,abused and generally despised by the woke feminazi? 

Fuck off

I think a lot of you, Neil. You’re like my mates. A little one dimensional.

My good friend lives with his wife and four teenage daughters. He’s an alpha male silverback who insists that when any of them is on blob, before they come downstairs of a morning, he has them give him a warning by standing on the landing and howling like a she-wolf…so he can fuck off out of the house before the shitstorm starts. True story.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think a lot of you, Neil. You’re like my mates. A little one dimensional.

My good friend lives with his wife and four teenage daughters. He’s an alpha male silverback who insists that when any of them is on blob, before they come downstairs of a morning, he has them give him a warning by standing on the landing and howling like a she-wolf…so he can fuck off out of the house before the shitstorm starts. True story.

Your mate sounds a bit henpecked. He should Just tell them to stay out of his house until they’re cured.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your mate sounds a bit henpecked. He should Just tell them to stay out of his house until they’re cured.

The landlord will fuck them all (DCs mate included) out of the house as soon as his first rent cheque bounces, and he calls round to find all the windows broken, his sofa in the front garden and a stolen, burned out Tesla in the driveway. Haven’t you been to Liverpool Eric?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The landlord will fuck them all (DCs mate included) out of the house as soon as his first rent cheque bounces, and he calls round to find all the windows broken, his sofa in the front garden and a stolen, burned out Tesla in the driveway. Haven’t you been to Liverpool Eric?

I spent a few days In Liverpool years ago. I keep meaning to go back and visit my alloy wheels.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Decs can only dream to be able to afford such a place

It looks more like the sort of place our resident slum landlord rents out to undocumented, Romanian cabbage pickers. And whilst we're at it, you can shove your fucking Dolmio stained Arsenal shirt into your fat gob as well, you disgusting fat pig.

Because going forward I won't tolerate dissent from either of you. I'm the fucking Norfolk Daddy on here.

Got it?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It looks more like the sort of place our resident slum landlord rents out to undocumented, Romanian cabbage pickers. And whilst we're at it, you can shove your fucking Dolmio stained Arsenal shirt into your fat gob as well, you disgusting fat pig.

Because going forward I won't tolerate dissent from either of you. I'm the fucking Norfolk Daddy on here.

Got it?

D, I was sectioned on Wednesday. What do you think about that? 

https://ibb.co/gPGsLkx

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

D, I was sectioned on Wednesday. What do you think about that? 

https://ibb.co/gPGsLkx

That pint looks like something that came out of the urethra of a CKD patient. 

As for you your mental health, I've been concerned about the state of it for quite some time. Your Pollard's seem to be evolving into Rachid's and your tables for one are getting seedier by the picture. There's clearly something going on and I'm glad you've reached out.

Is there anything I can do to help?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

That pint looks like something that came out of the urethra of a CKD patient. 

As for you your mental health, I've been concerned about the state of it for quite some time. Your Pollard's seem to be evolving into Rachid's and your tables for one are getting seedier by the picture. There's clearly something going on and I'm glad you've reached out.

Is there anything I can do to help?

I’m not in a good way, D. They’ve put me on some sort of ketamine based therapy. And I’ve moved back to Aylsham. 

• Like 2